Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey AFDAWG, we enjoy making fun of the coots here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Hey AFDAWG, we enjoy making fun of the coots here

Dec 18, 2019, 12:29 PM

but how about y'all figure out how to beat them before you come to the tnets and talk about how UGA is widening the talent gap over them? Because that talent deficient roster went into your crapbox of a stadium and stomped a mudhole in y'all with a 3rd string QB then they tore up your bushes, which triggered your entire snowflake fan base.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

UGA...

Dec 18, 2019, 12:31 PM

lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I spewed my sweet tea.***

Dec 18, 2019, 12:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey AFDAWG, we enjoy making fun of the coots here

Dec 18, 2019, 12:32 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Nice gwp is no more. Good because I liked him even less!***

Dec 18, 2019, 12:56 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but there is "love" in your name! Is it a lie? ***

Dec 18, 2019, 12:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: but there is "love" in your name! Is it a lie? ***

Dec 18, 2019, 3:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Hey AFDAWG, we enjoy making fun of the coots here

Dec 18, 2019, 1:07 PM

Wow. I thought we were pals.

Are you triggered by the truth?***

Dec 18, 2019, 1:20 PM

Re: Are you triggered by the truth?***

Dec 18, 2019, 1:23 PM

Seems like my post trigged you. A lot of anger you got going in that. You okay?

I'm good, thanks for asking! Christmas is right around the

Dec 18, 2019, 1:31 PM

corner and I look forward to enjoying it with family and friends, then comes December 28th when Clemson will go for our 3rd national championship in 4 years, and 4th national championship in the modern era of college football that began in 1981.

#SoBlessed
#MyHeartIsFull
#DawgsSuckBalls

Re: I'm good, thanks for asking! Christmas is right around the

Dec 18, 2019, 1:33 PM

I always thought dogs just chased balls instead of sucking them because Jake Fromm can't throw them close enough to be caught.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just remember, as bad as Jake Fromm is

Dec 18, 2019, 1:44 PM

we're about to face a team whose fans think they can beat us with Fromm's backup. Lol out loud!

Re: Just remember, as bad as Jake Fromm is

Dec 18, 2019, 3:25 PM

I really hadn't thought of it that way until I read your post. But yeah, Clemson is about to play a former backup from UGA. Man, better not lose that one...

You just worry about your game against

Dec 18, 2019, 4:10 PM

well this is awkward, I don't even remember who y'all are playing. Is it Oklahoma State or some other equally bad B12 team?

Anyway, you worry about your game against [insert team name here] in the [insert whatever meaningless bowl game you're playing in here] and let us be concerned with our semi-final playoff game.

Ok pumpkin?

Dang GWP. You're showing

Dec 18, 2019, 1:36 PM [ in reply to I'm good, thanks for asking! Christmas is right around the ]

no mercy!!!

Merry Wednesday to you!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Merry Wednesday to you as well

Dec 18, 2019, 1:45 PM

all my best to mom n them

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic