Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm calling on Clemson Nation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

I'm calling on Clemson Nation

May 13, 2017, 9:11 AM

Young and old black and white Merican and Foreign to destroy this guy. No way he should get away with talking about DW and his mom like this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fIbSQlPeZ40

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I woulda gotten around to the insults...

May 13, 2017, 9:18 AM

...but my eyes glazed of boredom before I ever got there.

The dude is a pretty obvious whack job. The only thing missing from that broadcast was a hyperlink to his manifesto...and I don't think I need to go giving him ideas. Whatever, you get the idea him and THEHEBREW from Mainboard legend would have a lot of talk about.

The problem with the Internetz is any whack job with a webcam and some framing and graphics software can go make themselves a broadcast. And Oh, My, do they ever...but that doesn't compel us to listen to them.

Re: I woulda gotten around to the insults...

May 13, 2017, 3:35 PM

Hmmm. I never pictured Manafold as a black guy. But seriously, this guy is a joke. Like he is fit to give financial advice. His back story shows him for the fool he is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm calling on Clemson Nation

May 13, 2017, 9:43 AM

It's commendable that you're stepping up in defense of DW as a fan, but I think you're missing the point of the commentary. The man is giving you insight on perspective from his side of what he's seen. Hard truths are just that...hard. No matter race, religion, sexual orientation,yadda-yadda...facts are facts brother. We can't always look for stuff to be offended by, that's 90% of what's wrong with our society now. Coming from a man here that has to look in the mirror daily & has had to take many a long, hard look at himself, the truth will set you free.

May 13, 2017, 10:06 AM

I think it's pretty #### ignorant to stereotype based on the past failure of athletes. And from his side of what he has seen? This dude is doing a podcast from his living room, Deshaun had more money a week after college than this clown had in his whole life. This dude doesn't know ####, he's piggybacking off of the stories that have been done so many times about rich black athletes who end up broke. It's pretty ####### ignorant and I've seen it talked about on tigernet a few times. He bought his mom a car, he's gonna buy her a lot more. And he's going to make a lot more money. You might have to look in the mirror and be honest with yourself to set you free, and Deshaun can do the same and know that he is going to be a multi millionaire for the rest of his life, that's his truth

May 13, 2017, 11:13 AM

I see your point too brother but just don't miss what he's saying. And again, don't just look for the need to be offended. In this case DW just happens to be an example he's using. He discusses culture & uses an athlete as an example. Keep looking bro, and I hope you can see the bigger picture here.

Keep looking at that and you can see the bigger picture?

May 13, 2017, 4:32 PM

LOL!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Keep looking at that and you can see the bigger picture?

May 13, 2017, 5:25 PM

Yeah. Guess you're missing it too. Stop being so sensitive. It's really not as offensive as it's being made out.

May 13, 2017, 7:38 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm calling on Clemson Nation ]

I'm not looking to get offended, I just think it gets old hearing journalists and fans say the same thing over and over when an athlete spends some money that they earned. DW isn't just making football money, he is raking it in left and right. Endorsements, football, appearances, he's earned his money. There's no reason to bring it up, this dude doesn't even know Deshaun or have any idea how much he is making. To me it's just an unnecesssary topic, there's no reason to make any suggestion of it. Just hope that he is smart and knows what to do to sustain this wealth for his entire life. It's just ignorant in my opinion, when you have no knowledge of how much he is making it's hard to make suggestions that he is blowing out and "hoping he doesn't go down the path of other athletes" after one purchase for his mom

May 13, 2017, 8:12 PM

I see your point of view too. I guess I'm just looking at it deeper than just knocking how somebody is spending their money. He's an African-American man speaking on a segment African-American culture. If Clowney had been used as the example in this, I'm not sure the reaction on Tnet would be quite the same as this. We're all entitled to our opinion, but I just don't see this as offensive as it's being made out.

I say just ignore the idiot.

May 13, 2017, 9:57 AM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

controversial and inflaming dialog

May 13, 2017, 10:03 AM

controversial and inflaming dialog is the current method of getting mondo attention on the interwebs. Always best to ignore them as you can't 'destroy' them by giving them exactly what they want, attention!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Who cares what this guy thinks?*****

Anyone who buys Tommy Sotomayor's brand..

of BS deserves what they get. He's a hypocritical ###### bag who trashes single black women for having babies but has a few illegitimate babies of his own, and the louse has served jail time for not supporting them although he claims to be extremely wealthy. He is pond scum.

May 13, 2017, 2:33 PM

Other than the foul language the guy is right on

Eff This Guy ..... Too Bad He Will Continue to Pollute The

May 13, 2017, 4:40 PM

Gene Pool

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2017, 7:56 PM

This guy is disgusting! He doesn't know much about Watson. He didn't mention that he graduated in 3 years and is a Christian. His mom is a fine woman who apparently did well raising her kids. I don't understand how someone can be so critical and mean.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic