Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
MEDICAL MARY JANE IN SOUTH CAROLINA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 446

MEDICAL MARY JANE IN SOUTH CAROLINA

Mar 6, 2019, 1:27 PM

aint ghana happen anytime soon, but this is pretty funny.

https://twitter.com/senatortomdavis/status/1103339476766597122

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if that's what Columbia is going to be like

Mar 6, 2019, 1:28 PM

I'm going to move back!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We DOnt WaNt nO WaCkY TabACKkY in oUr sTAtE!!!!!***

Mar 6, 2019, 1:29 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, there is this...

Mar 6, 2019, 1:28 PM

https://twitter.com/petermccoyforsc/status/1103334576297046016

Ain't no demagoguery, lot pot demagoguery

Mar 6, 2019, 1:30 PM

'Cause pot demagoguery don't stop

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look how much fun those girls are having.

Mar 6, 2019, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Also, there is this... ]

I gotta get me some of that pot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TOM, STOP TRYING TO TURN SOUTH CAROLINA INTO

Mar 6, 2019, 1:36 PM

CALIFORNIA. WE DON'T WANT TO CONTRIBUTE MONEY TO FEDERAL COFFERS, WE WANT TO TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD, GOD-FEARING RED STATE.

There. I've done my part.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a one issue voter now that Anderson has Sunday alcohol

Mar 6, 2019, 1:48 PM

sales, and will vote against every idiot who perpetuates this garbage.

It is truly unbelievable to me that so many people still view weed this way. Not to get too P&Rish, but someone in a thread below said they thought most politicians are smart people....I don't think that's the case. Not at all. I think they are some of the lowest IQ individuals in our society.

Not to be rude, and with all due respect, I hope those staunchly opposed to medical marijuana DIAF. Really, if you drink alcohol and are anti weed, you should probably DIAF too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm a one issue voter now that Anderson has Sunday alcohol

Mar 6, 2019, 2:09 PM

I 100% agree with you. However, I just do not believe the legislature is ready to handle all the nuances and the problems that come with recreation use.

Michigan is struggling with this right now and although it’s legal recreationally, there won’t be any stores till about 2020.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They will have to find some other reason to arrest

Mar 6, 2019, 2:17 PM

black folks.

https://qz.com/645990/nixon-advisor-we-created-the-war-on-drugs-to-criminalize-black-people-and-the-anti-war-left/

“You want to know what this was really all about?” he asked with the bluntness of a man who, after public disgrace and a stretch in federal prison, had little left to protect. “The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

Except for the fact heroine is kinda a killer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're probably right about that for recreational

Mar 6, 2019, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm a one issue voter now that Anderson has Sunday alcohol ]

But I'm really not even concerned about recreational. It's the people who are against medical that chap my ###. Every single one of them should have to visit a chemo ward and chat with the people in there. Talk to them about their symptoms, their pain, and the general protocol of handling those things. Then they should have to explain to those very people why medical marijuana is dangerous, and if that hasn't given them some perspective, they ought to have to go through it themselves.

I'm not under the illusion that weed is going to cure cancer, but there's a helluvalot of evidence that it can at least help manage symptoms. And if the people truly against it didn't think the same, they'd be just as up in arms about the availability of marinol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're probably right about that for recreational

Mar 6, 2019, 4:29 PM

I feel like if it wasn’t such a “cultural no-no” my dad really could have benefited and loved longer with less pain with medical marijuana. We have made it such a devil that people are suffering for zero reason.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're probably right about that for recreational

Mar 6, 2019, 4:31 PM

*lived

For the error here is a moose bedded down on the slopes.

Can you see his knuckle?

Mar 6, 2019, 4:40 PM

The moose, not your Dad*

*F for respects

I’m writing in LakeBum1 for president in 2020.***

Mar 6, 2019, 4:42 PM [ in reply to I'm a one issue voter now that Anderson has Sunday alcohol ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YEEEEHAAAAW! And new state song:

Mar 6, 2019, 1:58 PM

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EvGJvzwKqg0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SQUIRT IS JUST PEE

Mar 6, 2019, 2:01 PM

I DONT KNOW WHY WE ARE YELLING

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ok, Mr. Kelly***

Mar 6, 2019, 2:21 PM

if it could happen in GA

Mar 6, 2019, 2:22 PM

why not SC?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

BECAUSE WE'RE NOT FILTHY LIBERAL HIPPIE COMMUNIST

Mar 6, 2019, 2:49 PM

ANTI-WAR FOLK SINGERS OR BLUES MUSICIANS.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!

Mar 7, 2019, 7:32 AM

I might do a little blues.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hung my reefer madness flyer on the fridge***

Mar 7, 2019, 7:28 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 446
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic