Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, Clemson and UNC students are having
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,695

So, Clemson and UNC students are having

Dec 2, 2015, 1:13 AM

A "respect week" on yik yak (anonymous social media app) instead of a hate week like usual. I don't think enough of our students realize all $*** that UNC has caused us. We should start having a rivalry session for orientation to teach everyone who to hate. We all know to hate the Chickens and FSU, but people need to learn to despise the entire University of North Carolina, not just their bball program.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This has to be the softest bunch of panzyazzed kids...

Dec 2, 2015, 5:52 AM

in the history of the world. You think the hippie/lovechildren/fixtheworld punks of the 1960s caused trouble in the past half century wait until this bunch of whineazzbichs are turned loose on this world. I swear, this bunch is ready to give this country away to keep from hurting someone's feelings. Someday maybe life will slap them back to reality.

Thank God for the tough ones that go and fight for freedom. Without them we'd be praising alah or getting beheaded.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This has to be the softest bunch of panzyazzed kids...

Dec 2, 2015, 6:17 AM

I have been thinking the same d^mn thing lately and I regretfully have to admit that I'm from this pansya$$ed generation and the d^mn flower power kids were more man than probably 90% of my generation but I for one will be d^mned if I am one of them so here's a BIG FU to uncheat, usuc, and alawhamer!

Especially that ClemsonTiger2014 kid, you know, your son.

Dec 2, 2015, 7:15 AM [ in reply to This has to be the softest bunch of panzyazzed kids... ]

Juust kidding! If he's anything like his dad, he's
strong, spirited, fun, etc. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This has to be the softest bunch of panzyazzed kids...

Dec 2, 2015, 7:24 AM [ in reply to This has to be the softest bunch of panzyazzed kids... ]

So they should be like the "Greatest Generation" who came back from WWII and opposed integration and civil rights?

This kids are so much smarter than us it isn't even close.

Clemson students seem to be a punch of PC pansies lately.

Dec 2, 2015, 6:58 AM

Respect week. Give me a ####### break.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: So, Clemson and UNC students are having

Dec 2, 2015, 7:01 AM

If there's not a safe zone at BofA stadium, I will begin a class action law suit.

"Respect Week"? How about a "Respect Life"?

Dec 2, 2015, 7:04 AM

You can start by dropping the F-bombs from my school's fight song.

This was yet another propaganda started by the 10 M dollar

Dec 2, 2015, 7:31 AM

law firm.....

I'm a current student

Dec 2, 2015, 10:39 AM

And the "respect week" was started to emulate when USC-UCF did it earlier.

So I posted this:

"If current Clemson students knew how UNC was responsible for an extra year of probation in the 80's, there would be no "respect week." **** the Tarholes and their wine and cheese crowd."

As a fellow student, I say thank you

Dec 2, 2015, 11:31 AM

"Respect Week" for UNC is bad enough, but the fact that we are doing it to copy USCjr is unacceptable. I remember USCjr doing it. It's because they had been losing and were playing a UCF team that had no wins (and finished the year that way). It was trying to turn their luck around. We've been hating our opponents and winning just fine.

Good to know not all of the current students are PC.***

Dec 2, 2015, 11:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,695
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic