Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson DT set to attend NFL draft ceremony
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson DT set to attend NFL draft ceremony

Apr 9, 2019, 6:39 PM

Clemson DT set to attend NFL draft ceremony

Nashville will have a Clemson presence for the upcoming NFL draft with the selections from April 25-27 - and one Tiger will be in attendance Campbell Trophy win Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoever pulls the trigger on Wilkins . . .

Apr 9, 2019, 6:51 PM

will be getting a treasure!

He not only loves football . . . he loves life itself.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The epitome of the Clemson man and a man

Apr 9, 2019, 6:57 PM

In general . What an amazing man he is. I truly suspect he has a future WELL beyond the NFL and this school is the better for having had him here for 4

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The epitome of the Clemson man and a man

Apr 9, 2019, 7:22 PM

He'll end up just like big Grady. Falcons treasure the man Grady on AND off the field. He does so much for the community as well and is a local media favorite

I'm pretty sure CW will be a leading candidate for Ring of Honor. He has my vote

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2019, 7:53 PM

2x National Champion and an outstanding ambassador of the Paw. Yup, agreed. I dare say there has never been anyone more qualified.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As the Campbell Trophy winner, CW should be installed

Apr 9, 2019, 8:49 PM

In the Ring of Honor in his first year of eligibility because he is the epitome of the STUDENT-ATHLETE!!

Apr 10, 2019, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: The epitome of the Clemson man and a man ]

I've been thinking about this a lot...I feel our Ring of Honor has to grow like CRAZY over the next few years. We've got a bunch of big names from the last few years who can go up there! Tajh, Sammy, Nuk, Mike Williams, Deshaun, Hunter, Christian...the list goes on.

That means we'll likely see Dabo at the ceremony as well.

Apr 9, 2019, 7:30 PM

He always shows up to support his players.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: TNET: Clemson DT set to attend NFL draft ceremony

Apr 9, 2019, 8:53 PM

Now I’ll have to watch because you know Christian will pull something

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

We were very fortunate to have him for four years

Apr 9, 2019, 9:36 PM

CW4 is one of a kind.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Question: Are only a few players invited to attend? I always thought it was up to

Apr 10, 2019, 7:53 AM

the players chose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2019, 8:53 AM

1st thing to hit my mind for nfl draft now is the funny Laremy Tunsil video of Ole Miss I cant unsee it now... ??He gets drafted and as he goes up to receive the Jersey in the background on a widescreen he is getting high with a bong....

This draft is going to be historic for Clemson and our Defensive line and secondary as if 2 out of 3 **Natty’s** wasn’t enough. It’s a dream that keeps getting better because the best is yet to come!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Apr 10, 2019, 6:01 PM

Kyler Murray: How about some feedback from some folks more knowledgeable than myself on this dude...I have read that he is either a little strange all the way to being weird as snake suspenders...What say you???

I'm Walt

Apr 11, 2019, 8:11 AM

And I am always right. Never wrong.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic