Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
T-PSA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

T-PSA

Jun 23, 2018, 9:45 PM

I believe everyone understands that it's downtime and we need to discuss anything and everything pertaining to Clemson/our football program. Discussion is what Tnet is all about. During this time let's show some extra consideration for others knowing that they are suffering downtime too. Questioning a coach or player is fine but it won't go unchallenged. It shouldn't either.

Please, please don't TD other Tigers because you disagree. Just use the TD function wisely. When a real Tiger Fan carries a pulse other than 100% it does harm to the our entire group here. I know several who received TDs on their first few post and I understand that if a newbie logs on and post something negative, rude or just plain nasty they can end up with a pulse which labels them coot.

It is not my intent that anyone take it easy on a coot. I've ratted on a few fowls in my short time here. If they are a coot make sure to TD them then tell them what they did wrong other than being a coot.

We're family, coots aren't even in the feline family. We are family and it's fun to play rough but let's try not to leave 'scar,'s on one another.

I fully expect my pulse to drop below 60 now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T-PSA

Jun 23, 2018, 9:50 PM

Thumbs up and well said.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would it be permissible to send some

Jun 23, 2018, 9:53 PM

coot feathers to the native Americans in Tally???? I has the allergic for quills...

I'm not allergic but I try to stay away from the smell...

Jun 23, 2018, 9:56 PM

especially after I've eaten.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2018, 9:56 PM

BP 120/76

HR 68

Resp 12

O2 98%

please go to the restroom, pee in the cup, and give it to DSP

Jun 23, 2018, 10:03 PM

Great numbers!

Bp 156/78
HR 45
Resp 10
O2 93

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wellnyour beta blockers are working for your HR, just not your BP ;)***

Jun 24, 2018, 2:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 23, 2018, 10:01 PM

Well said. I was seriously thinking of canceling my tnet subscription simply because I post stuff and most of the time it’s because I don’t understand and trying to gain knowledge when all I get is td because it’s perceived as negative, or I should do research yada yada... or get a silly gif or something. Mostly just trying to understand as well as voice my concern.

Not so much myself, but a lot of people post during games and events, not that they don’t want clemson to win, just their nature. Just the way they prefer to watch the game. No need to td them, just ignore it and no need to condemn.

Recruits and players otoh should never be condemned. You never know who’s reading or watching.

Thanks immensely for your post. Much appreciated!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just td’d you but admittedly I didn’t read your post but there was probably something

Jun 23, 2018, 10:13 PM

In there I disagreed with

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TD for false statement!***

Jun 24, 2018, 1:36 PM

Jun 23, 2018, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Re: T-PSA ]

Well, I've only TD's a few times but I don't see too many coots come this board with positive things to say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2018, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Re: T-PSA ]

Some days the gifs are all I log on for . If you're getting attention , be it negative or not ... at least your making a discussion happen .
By the way , TD.

J/K

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 24, 2018, 11:53 PM [ in reply to Re: T-PSA ]

Kerigan, pleeeease don't bail!

I've been reading for years, but just got my account squared away for commenting recently because I wanted to TU some of your stuff.

Some of the best friendships i have are with people i used to have issues with. Once we respectfully aired our differences, (frequently) we could appreciate the other's point.

Jun 24, 2018, 11:53 PM [ in reply to Re: T-PSA ]

Kerigan, pleeeease don't bail!

I've been reading for years, but just got my account squared away for commenting recently because I wanted to TU some of your stuff.

Some of the best friendships i have are with people i used to have issues with. Once we respectfully aired our differences, (frequently) we could appreciate the other's point.

Jun 24, 2018, 11:55 PM

Ooops, not sure how I did that....

Jun 23, 2018, 10:35 PM

I think I got into an argument with DSP my first couple of posts and I wasn't well recieved by many . There are still a few who backgroung TD everything I post regardless of content . You're not going to please everyone , and that shouldn't matter
Took me some time to settle down . I was a brash, unfettered young TNetter back some 7 whole years ago ... and by perseverance and some seriously thorough but/kissing I got myself into good graces .
Today is my birthday haters ... TD that ! ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 24, 2018, 12:46 AM

I’d normally TD point hoars, but it being your birthday and all....+1

Oh, but somebody TDed you. Oh the humanity.

Message was edited by: tiger_swimmer®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I'm not a #### anymore.

Jun 24, 2018, 1:38 PM

I got excommunicated from the RAG by Crump.

is pulse really that important. plenty of tigers here that

Jun 23, 2018, 10:43 PM

Like to stir the pot

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: is pulse really that important. plenty of tigers here that

Jun 23, 2018, 10:45 PM

Also plenty that like to smoke the pots ... but they're welcome too , in my book .

DB23

It is to me.

Jun 24, 2018, 1:39 PM [ in reply to is pulse really that important. plenty of tigers here that ]

The only times I've TDed a Tiger was by mistake from rushing to give a point and move on to the replies.

Jun 24, 2018, 12:11 AM

Well, being honest I really enjoy reading the posts of everyone in this thread.,. Tdug, lovingit, 71. 88 - sure I missed someone but point being I thoroughly appreciate ur input and perspectives.

Bottom line, clemson had a great year in sports but we can do so much better in all sports. I want to dominate in every sport!!!

You need to really

Jun 24, 2018, 9:21 AM

try and move your standards bar up a few ticks! Dat growp you mentioned is pretty low on the charts. Good guyz all, just low down the food chain> You need to reference the creem, like dat 2k fellar.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Spoken like a true Southern Gentleman

Jun 24, 2018, 9:16 AM

butt more than dat...…..a Tiger Fan with a keen sense of sniffing out coots. Well Done!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Newbie Tnetter's get called coots and Td just

Jun 24, 2018, 11:26 AM

because they have low post numbers and might disagree with a poster. That is a little rough. I have been a member of Tnet since 2009 or '10 but had my account hacked and had to start new acct. I don't post much but not uncommon to get called coot or TD just because I have a new acct. Gets a little frustrating.

I was a popular poster in "The Valley" on CUTigers back in the Roy Philpott days and we used to have some great conversations along with some great little nuggets of info. The days of being mostly civil on a forum seems to have passed with the invention of smartphones and the ability to hide behind a username. Some people prefer to call names versus having a genuine discussion about the University most of us love!

Next time you have to get a new account make sure...

Jun 24, 2018, 1:49 PM

you sound enamored by Dabo like CNN was with Obama. Be on Clemson side and make sure there's no doubt by about it by posting from the heart. There's no faking true love and I assure you that none here will challenge your 'faith,' if you put everything on the line.

Respond to all the comments on your first post and be personable. Never be quick or rude to anyone until we get to know and trust you. There are plenty of guys and gals here I'd go to war with. If you can express pain without lashing out some may laugh but eventually they'll admit to themselves that pain is what makes us nasty sometimes. Embrace the pain of a loss. When you spend time in the valley it makes you appreciate the mountains that much more.

I'm Sorry, but I have to

Jun 24, 2018, 11:30 AM

JUST KIDDING!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Consider yourself lucky if your resting pulse drops to 60 or below

Jun 24, 2018, 2:26 PM

That's getting close to an athletes pulse ;)

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

My heart bpm is already below 60 because I'm an athletic...

Jun 24, 2018, 5:01 PM

supporter and I take metoprolol.

I take metoprolol as well***

Jun 24, 2018, 9:34 PM

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: My heart bpm is already below 60 because I'm an athletic...

Jun 24, 2018, 10:06 PM [ in reply to My heart bpm is already below 60 because I'm an athletic... ]

I'm trying to play it cool and not fire from the hip when I see a comment that cries out for a rebuttal.
I leave for England in three weeks and I want to be sure my 96-7/12 your old body can withstand the rigors of reckless eyeballing. Went to my Doctor for my regular checkup to see where I stood on the chart of endurance. All was good but suggested I visit a cardiologist. You know, just one of those "we want to make sure the old ticker is tocking" things. Well, I went through all the tests and when it came time to discuss the results, the Doc asked me, "why did you come to see me"? Looking back, I should have told him I just happened to have a free afternoon with nothing else planned. Anyway, I have my supply of Tiger Paws that go with me where ever I go plus a clean suit of underwear and a brand new ball point pen from the bank. I sked for money at the bank but the best they could do was the ball point pen.

That PSA thing? The doctors tell me it may be a bit elevated as we approach the century mark but that's one of those aging factors and not to worry.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are blessed.***

Jun 24, 2018, 10:57 PM

You must be a coot

Jun 24, 2018, 11:38 PM

Jk good post - I really don't know y people get so upset over TD and TU. It's an internet message board. People should feel free to post as they like. Imo anyway. Go Tigrers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic