Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is the Republican Party as racist as Trump thinks it is?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 532

Is the Republican Party as racist as Trump thinks it is?

Jul 15, 2019, 9:27 AM

Will these continued racist, xenophobic and misogynistic appeals motivate the base like he thinks it will?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is the Republican Party as racist as Trump thinks it is?

Jul 15, 2019, 9:37 AM

realist isnt racist

he is just being real about their continued condemnation of anything American. If you dont like it, get out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll put you down for a "yes"

Jul 15, 2019, 9:39 AM

and thanks for providing examples.

Re: I'll put you down for a "yes"

Jul 15, 2019, 9:43 AM

That poster is blocked for me. Who is it and what did they post?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Is the Republican Party as racist as Trump thinks it is? ]

quite an interesting picture you paint there. You would have made an obedient nazi.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 9:51 AM

you can be white, black, asian, hispanic.....I really dont care. If you want to trash our country, then maybe its time to go somewhere else. Canada is always an option, they are willing to #### on themselves.

Jul 15, 2019, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Is the Republican Party as racist as Trump thinks it is? ]

realist isnt racist

he is just being real about their continued condemnation of anything American. If you dont like it, get out.

No #######, I'm an American and there is a lot wrong with this country. Go wrap yourself in the flag somewhere else.

It's called the 1st freaking amendment, and no I can criticize MY country all I want. And you can take your simple minded, prejudiced, intellectually challenged little red asz and get out of my country!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2019, 9:38 AM

It doesn't matter what he says. The Dems are motivating all Republicans with their stance on illegal immigration. They aren't switching and voting Dem.

Democrats don't want to win the vote of the racists.

Jul 15, 2019, 9:39 AM

You should have figured that out by now.

Re: Democrats don't want to win the vote of the racists.

Jul 15, 2019, 9:42 AM

Dems would take any vote they can get. That said, my point is that the Republicans will be motivated to vote for Trump as will some independents due to the Dems stance on the border. Who knows which Repubs are racist or not? It doesnt matter.

I don't see any appeals to racists from Democrats. I see

Jul 15, 2019, 9:48 AM

them frequently in the Republican Party and particularly from the orange vulgarian. So, no, Democrats aren't looking for votes from those people. I think you overestimate the number of racists who call themselves independents.

In order to be a Republican you either have to be a racist or comfortable around them. Trump has done a good job of rounding all of those voters up and bringing them into the Republican Party.

The Democrats are more about soft racism,

Jul 15, 2019, 9:57 AM

you know, the type that incents lower class family units to split up and then tells them they're perpetual victims whose only path to making it through this life is a perpetual existence on the dole from Uncle Sugar. Then you give them just enough of a trickle of govt subsidies---just enough that they can live, but not enough that they might see a way out and God forbid, gain some ambition. Once you've achieved this, it's super easy to maintain this status quo by telling them every election cycle that the other party flat out hates them, even though for anyone paying attention, your actions are all the evidence that's needed of one's disdain for another.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stop with the common sense....

Jul 15, 2019, 10:09 AM

Just stop!
:)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Exhibit A***

Jul 15, 2019, 10:21 AM [ in reply to The Democrats are more about soft racism, ]

If anything, you single-handedly encourage racism.

Jul 15, 2019, 1:15 PM

Why, just reading one or two of your posts makes me hate white people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't see any appeals to racists from Democrats. I see

Jul 15, 2019, 10:29 AM [ in reply to I don't see any appeals to racists from Democrats. I see ]

I am sure the Dems have tons of racists too. I am sure there are a bunch of people that dont like white people that vote Dem.

Jul 15, 2019, 10:31 AM

What do the Democrats do to attract those people? Be specific and give examples.

Jul 15, 2019, 1:22 PM

Stokes fears of racism by the old white guy party. Basically playing the race card. If a racist minority needs a party, he/she knows to avoid the Repub party and vote Dem. It's just divided down those lines. Both sides race bait in a way, but differently. Anyway, there are obviously way more racist Repubs, but Dems have racist minorities too. There are racist minorities dont like other minorities. A lot of Asians don't like other minorities such as black people. Just saying that wr have racists too.

Really?

Jul 15, 2019, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't see any appeals to racists from Democrats. I see ]

Just a hunch? Why don't they march on Charlottesville and kill somebody or something? Maybe put forward a blatantly racist candidate for president. Show their strength.

Good lord.

Re: Really?

Jul 15, 2019, 1:30 PM

I said we have a bunch of racist Dems too. Youre denying that? It's fact and not a hunch
They just usually arent white. The racist white guys vote Repub generally. They love Trump.

Racists shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Jul 15, 2019, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Democrats don't want to win the vote of the racists. ]

Obama should have fixed this when he was in office. He must be a racist, right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm still a bit surprised .

Jul 15, 2019, 10:10 AM

He didn't claim a state of emergency for the country and declare he stay on as President, indefinitely. It is within a President to do so.

-PhD

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

You're right.

Jul 15, 2019, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Is the Republican Party as racist as Trump thinks it is? ]

The current Democratic party puts people who don't even like the President in the position of siding with him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Re: You're right.

Jul 15, 2019, 9:50 AM

It's crazy. They can't get out of their own way. It's as if they forget about the swing states they need.

There is another benefit for dems...

Jul 15, 2019, 10:00 AM [ in reply to You're right. ]

who will vote for Trump in 2020. They won't be accused of agreeing with Chuck and CU17.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is a VERY difficult thing for Libs to accept.

Jul 15, 2019, 10:07 AM [ in reply to You're right. ]

They scratch their eyeballs out in anger thinking as such.

Just listen to Chuck here. He's maniacal. Rejecting votes from anyone who isn't completely in line with his F!'d-up head.

Reminds me of Target. Target has boldly and brashly stated this: 'If you are conservative in views, politics, actions and finances, we at Target don't want your business nor money!'

I love to watch lefties like Chuck and Carlsbad flail out of control, like an engine tearing itself apart. Throwing rods, metal shearing, then become a flaming, exploding ball.

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

does the democrat party have a base?

Jul 15, 2019, 9:57 AM

all I hear is how the republican base needs to be motivated

(idea stole from morning show on WSB radio)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

The Republican party is not racist.

Jul 15, 2019, 10:04 AM

Without an effed-up, anti-American, insane liberal wacko Democratic Party, Trump has zero appeal.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 27
| visibility 532
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic