Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Photo: Deshaun Watson works out at SMU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

FB Update: Photo: Deshaun Watson works out at SMU

Feb 20, 2017, 11:57 AM

Photo: Deshaun Watson works out at SMU

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

About a month or so ago I posted that DW4 could very well

Feb 20, 2017, 12:18 PM

play out his final year of eligibility at SMU to do Coach Morris a solid. People laughed at me. Doesn't look like so much of a stretch now does it? He's working out at SMU, hmmmmmm...don't be surprised to see him suiting up there in the fall.

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: About a month or so agao I posted that DW4 could very well

Feb 20, 2017, 12:26 PM

He's already signed with an agent, therefore making him ineligible. So we're still laughing..

Feb 20, 2017, 12:26 PM [ in reply to About a month or so ago I posted that DW4 could very well ]

He has signed with an agent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2017, 12:28 PM [ in reply to About a month or so ago I posted that DW4 could very well ]

There is little pesky detail about him signing with an agent last month which could prevent this SMU dream from happening.

Right, because SMU always follows the rules right?

Feb 20, 2017, 12:44 PM

I mean, they would NEVER try to play ineligible players would they? Get real, he's working out at SMU and there is a VERY good chance he will be playing his final year for Coach Morris.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

DeShaun CAN'T play in CFB any more... he signed w/ an agent

Feb 20, 2017, 12:49 PM

he's working out for the combine, or are you trolling the brethren...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C'mon man, DW4 isn't built that way...

Feb 20, 2017, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Right, because SMU always follows the rules right? ]

and I don't think Chad Morris is either... SMU won't compete for a national championship, so why risk probation or worse for one year with DW4 knowing that the NCAA will put a stop to it before the season even starts?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't think DW4 could get SMU competitive

Feb 20, 2017, 1:11 PM

in one season? I do, and I think the Chad knows it, and DW4 loves the Chad. I definitely think this will happen and this pic is proof that the conversations are at least happening now.

Dude quit trolling. I don't know why anyone responds to you

Feb 20, 2017, 2:01 PM

in a purposeful way. You can think what you want but you will look like a fool because not only does Clemson fans know he signed with an agent every network that has ever covered college football has at the very least tweeted about it. The NCAA wouldn't even let SMU nor Deshaun take the field because everyone in the world knows he has signed with a agent making your comment null and void. Deshaun went to SMU a couple years ago to work out and see Coach Morris and people like you started acting like Watson was going to transfer. Sorry to be so blunt but you are either trolling or you need to stop commenting on a sport you obviously know nothing about if you think what you typed is even remotely true......

Did you not see the picture? DW4 is practicing with other

Feb 20, 2017, 2:10 PM

SMU players. Why is this so difficult to understand? This is a very real possibility.

just bought my #4 mustang jersey!

Feb 20, 2017, 4:51 PM

can't wait to get season started - hoping for a defacto run to national championship. go dw4 go!

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

#Ponyuptempo!***

Feb 20, 2017, 5:06 PM

GWPcoot may be a moran, but he's our moran....***

Feb 20, 2017, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Dude quit trolling. I don't know why anyone responds to you ]

null

You just responded in purposeful way. Why?***

Feb 20, 2017, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Dude quit trolling. I don't know why anyone responds to you ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

DW4 is built in a way that would violate the rules

Feb 20, 2017, 2:40 PM [ in reply to You don't think DW4 could get SMU competitive ]

nor is he built to put his friends careers in jeopardy. and no, i do not believe that even DW4 can make SMU a contender... he only plays QB and has never sniffed defense as a player, SMU has bigger issues defensively than even Von Miller could fix in one season...

DW4 is NOT built to violate the rules...***

Feb 20, 2017, 2:41 PM [ in reply to You don't think DW4 could get SMU competitive ]

Re: You don't think DW4 could get SMU competitive

Feb 22, 2017, 12:07 AM [ in reply to You don't think DW4 could get SMU competitive ]

Dude you are delirious

RESPECT

Feb 20, 2017, 5:22 PM [ in reply to C'mon man, DW4 isn't built that way... ]

It's Mutual between Coach Morris and DW4. Sorta Like Payton Manning and Coach Cutcliffe. Excellent Character all around that is Shared among those Individuals. JMO

Re: C'mon man, DW4 isn't built that way...

Feb 21, 2017, 11:42 AM [ in reply to C'mon man, DW4 isn't built that way... ]

And why risk an injury for a meaningless season at SMU!!!

Quite possibly the dumbest post I've ever seen. And that's saying a lot***

Feb 20, 2017, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Right, because SMU always follows the rules right? ]

Why do you think that?***

Feb 20, 2017, 4:07 PM

Well he WAS the IPOTM on at least one occasion***

Feb 20, 2017, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Quite possibly the dumbest post I've ever seen. And that's saying a lot*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

lol***

Feb 20, 2017, 4:49 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

there's also that pesky little question, "Why???"

Feb 20, 2017, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: About a month or so agao I posted that DW4 could very well ]

If he is not going to play on a national championship level team when the NFL dream is in reach, WHY would he play for a program to simply prove that he is a loyal guy?? Even Coach Morris would laugh at that idea and tell DeShaun to go cash those checks!! Make a cash donation to SMU if he wants, but the loyalty was rewarded when he signed his LOI...

Hook, line, sinker...

Feb 20, 2017, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Re: About a month or so agao I posted that DW4 could very well ]

NM

Really cool for DW4 to play under Morris his final season.

Feb 20, 2017, 1:23 PM [ in reply to About a month or so ago I posted that DW4 could very well ]

Class act. Wouldn't expect anything less from Deshaun.

SMU may have chance to at least win their conference. That guy's a winner, as we all know.

Exactly. SMU fans are in for a fun ride as soon as

Feb 20, 2017, 2:09 PM

DW4 is behind center. And maybe the Chad can help get Watson that illusive Heisman trophy.

Re: Exactly. SMU fans are in for a fun ride as soon as

Feb 20, 2017, 2:44 PM

DW is too short to play in their system, doesn't have elite arm strength, and is a questionable decision maker. He could never contribute there. Don't you guys read Tony McVay and Del Viper... the experts have spoken.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But think about the progress he could make with a

Feb 20, 2017, 3:51 PM

year in the Chad's system

Your spelling sucks too. It's elusive not illusive.***

Feb 22, 2017, 6:26 AM [ in reply to Exactly. SMU fans are in for a fun ride as soon as ]

Any truth to the rumor that

Feb 22, 2017, 6:37 AM [ in reply to Exactly. SMU fans are in for a fun ride as soon as ]

Wayne, Williams and Tay are joining him?

I'll have to check, but I think he's already signed with an

Feb 20, 2017, 5:12 PM [ in reply to About a month or so ago I posted that DW4 could very well ]

agent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: About a month or so ago I posted that DW4 could very well

Feb 20, 2017, 7:13 PM [ in reply to About a month or so ago I posted that DW4 could very well ]

Dude..........really?

...a dozen treble lines out. Seems to have worked....***

Feb 20, 2017, 9:34 PM [ in reply to About a month or so ago I posted that DW4 could very well ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 20, 2017, 10:10 PM [ in reply to About a month or so ago I posted that DW4 could very well ]

Wow......just wow

Feb 20, 2017, 10:12 PM [ in reply to About a month or so ago I posted that DW4 could very well ]

Wow......just wow

Feb 20, 2017, 10:13 PM [ in reply to About a month or so ago I posted that DW4 could very well ]

Wow......just wow

Feb 20, 2017, 11:56 PM [ in reply to About a month or so ago I posted that DW4 could very well ]

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

Benjamin Franklin

Feb 21, 2017, 12:01 AM [ in reply to About a month or so ago I posted that DW4 could very well ]

Networking with old friends, plain and simple, happens all the time.

Uhhhh, seriously?

Feb 22, 2017, 6:24 AM [ in reply to About a month or so ago I posted that DW4 could very well ]

In an attempt to stroke your own ego about a ridiculous post a couple of months ago, you make an even more ridiculous post.

Only way we see him suiting up this fall in Dallas is if the team that drafts him plays the Cowboys.

Feb 22, 2017, 7:20 AM [ in reply to About a month or so ago I posted that DW4 could very well ]

The replies to this type of post never cease to amaze me.

Chad's calling is being a QB coach.

Feb 20, 2017, 2:35 PM

He's dang good at it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad's calling is being a QB coach.

Feb 20, 2017, 2:41 PM

Streeter sure seemed to get much more out of Stoudt than Morris was able to. Not downplaying all of Chad's accomplishments, but if he is the QB whisperer, it didn't work with every QB.

Re: Chad's calling is being a QB coach.

Feb 21, 2017, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Chad's calling is being a QB coach. ]

Cole Stoudt says whattttt, really!!!!

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic