Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ticket question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 983

Ticket question

Sep 23, 2015, 1:05 PM

My dad passed away a few years ago and I am trying to get my mom to try some new things and live a little in her new life without him. I want to take her to the BC game (will be her first Clemson game) with me and my son. My son is only 5 and will sit in our laps, no problem If I get 2 tickets in the lower bowl and just buy 1 top deck/nose bleed ticket, will they let him in the lower gate with that ticket or will it only work on the top deck gates? It is hard to find 3 tickets together (most people sell 2 or 4 and I understand why)

Also, is this rude to other people in my rude to do this? He is extremely well behaved and I dont think it would bother anyone but I dont want to create issues for others either.

Thanks!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ticket question

Sep 23, 2015, 1:06 PM

Is it rude to other people in my row* sorry typo

sorry to hear about your dad

Sep 23, 2015, 1:08 PM

hope your mom gets out more and has fun

no idea about the tickets - but maybe someone will help you out

back to the top

null

Sep 23, 2015, 1:17 PM

You will need to buy 3 lower deck tickets. Upper deck ticket will not get you in the lower deck gate.

Get 2 together and an individual ticket anywhere in the lower deck and you should be fine. The portal attendants don't really bother people to show their tickets except for near the student section, unless you look clueless as to where you are going. Even so, you'll have a ticket (2 tickets) to show them if they ask.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2015, 2:28 PM

Good deal. Thank you for the information.

Rule used to be that if you could carry your kid in

Sep 23, 2015, 2:39 PM

then he/she didn't need a ticket. My dad carried me in until I was around 5.

I'll give you the tough but correct answer

Sep 23, 2015, 2:39 PM

Yes it's rude, and it will cheapen the experience for not only the 3 of you but others around you.

It's not fair to your mom, yourself, or your son to stack up your bodies like a pyramid in the stands. You're already spending money for the tickets, LIVE A LITTLE! Use ALL of the 18" provided for you to each park your butt in a seat.

Rows are already crowded and packing in seatless/ticketless folk is even worse. Being a 5 year old makes it no different IMO.

Most top deck seats give you a view that is just fine. In some cases it's even better that certain views from the lower deck.

Go to stub hub and you can easily find 3 together. Sit in the upper deck and enjoy. Or spend a little more and get 3 lowers together.

Replies: 6
| visibility 983
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic