Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jack Watch Day 1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,476

Jack Watch Day 1

Jun 1, 2015, 9:52 AM

poot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jack Watch Day 1

Jun 1, 2015, 9:56 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Stay by your computers***

Jun 1, 2015, 9:58 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll be surprised if there are changes.

Jun 1, 2015, 10:06 AM

With two (2) capital projects either in progress or breaking ground, we aren't going to spend a dime that we don't have to. With Jack's contract expiring next season, I can't see Radkovich handing over any cash to rid himself of a problem, when he can simply wait another season and have it go away for free.

If Leggett was going to make the move to jettison his assistants and reboot the program, that window was both open and closed in the last offseason - you can't expect to make quality assistant hires with one year on your contract. The only way that MIGHT work out now is if Pepicelli walks of his own accord (he's a candidate for the Western Kentucky head coaching job) and someone like Pawlowski can be talked into coming back home, and even then, I don't know if the athletic department will pay what is necessary.

Regardless, I fully expect Leggett to be back for a farewell tour.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll be surprised if there are changes.

Jun 1, 2015, 10:32 AM

I think you may be right. However, I also hope they are waiting for Monte Lee's season to be over.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,476
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic