Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sorry I'm just getting back today. Had an issue to deal with
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Sorry I'm just getting back today. Had an issue to deal with

Feb 19, 2020, 8:15 AM

I have this kid in my class who is a straight ### hole every single day. I firmly believe it's because of who his parents hang out with.

These people are simple pig farmers who have exceptionally white sheets always hung out on the line.

Anyways I'm getting into the weeds. We were having our only bathroom break of the week and this amazing little girl who is well on her way of getting the Barack Obama Scholarship in Exceptional Black Leadership was walking down the hall when this little mouth breather jumped back hard. I thought for sure he was going to split his mullet topped head against the cement blocks.

He tried to tell me he made that reaction because his buddy in front of him farted. I know this is not true because his buddy is constipated from the whole grain buns on the veggie burgers we feed them.

Simple fact is, I have a klankid in my class and I won't tolerate it. I emailed Sharonjean and asked for a conference. I guess she is trying to acquire a valve cover for her Chevy Citation.

Now we wait.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Expect a call from Roy....

Feb 19, 2020, 8:29 AM

Asking how big a boy are ya?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll be on her like ugly on a Baldwin brother

Feb 19, 2020, 8:56 AM

She'll have to pack a lunch.

I'll come with a 55 gallon drum of ### whoopin and pour it on her

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had totally forgotten about Roy D. by god Mercer.***

Feb 19, 2020, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Expect a call from Roy.... ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well you won't forget about him...

Feb 19, 2020, 9:08 AM

when gets all over you like crabs on Courtney Love.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aero ain't never had a good ol country ### woopin***

Feb 19, 2020, 10:08 AM

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic