Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Arrest & Deport.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

Arrest & Deport.

Aug 28, 2020, 1:20 AM

this ain't free speech. this is harassment and intimidation in the least.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1299210902206521346

Dear Public School Teachers and University Professors - what the f*ck are you even doing?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Arrest & Deport.

Aug 28, 2020, 1:32 AM

what scares me is that, yes, they are mentally ill

Aug 28, 2020, 2:38 AM

but about half the country has been manipulated into believing its normal. If the inmates are running the asylum, who tells them it ain't normal? And why do I feel like we're stuck in Clockwork Orange with the lunatics riding the bombs down?

The inmates are running the asylum

Aug 28, 2020, 3:22 AM

The "silence is violence" theme that's going around is prison mentality. If you don't pick a gang, you'll be bullied into one and forced to abide by their agenda.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2020, 4:13 AM

Wait, Isn't the older couple breaking the law by not complying to DC's mask ordinance, requiring ALL people to wear a face covering in public spaces? They should each be issued a $1000 fine.

https://coronavirus.dc.gov/maskorder

The girl is excising her first amendment rights and wearing a face covering in accordance to to Mayor’s Order 2020-080. I see no laws broken on her end, but I am not an attorney.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are a ####### idiot if you don't see a problem

Aug 28, 2020, 5:25 AM

with someone wearing a mask and getting in someone's face and yelling insane ########. He should have decked that stupid #####, I would have for sure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting that she is exercising her rights while trying to hinder

Aug 28, 2020, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Arrest & Deport. ]

The rights of others

that is perfectly okay

Aug 28, 2020, 9:23 AM

if her rights are deemed more important by more people than the people's rights she is infringing on.

Did you notice they weren't wearing masks?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good point he should have coughed or vomited on her***

Aug 28, 2020, 9:35 AM

here we go...

Aug 28, 2020, 9:41 AM

the Paul's were wearing masks, but I'm sure there will be another excuse

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1299217655816216576?s=20

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's offensive to all hers to call her a her***

Aug 28, 2020, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Good point he should have coughed or vomited on her*** ]

I'll assume you're being sarcastic***

Aug 28, 2020, 12:37 PM [ in reply to that is perfectly okay ]

Aug 28, 2020, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Arrest & Deport. ]

Point taken about not wearing a mask. Fine the dude, whatever. No skin off my back.

Even if that person yelling in his face isn't breaking a law, is it acceptable behavior?

I can't believe the restraint that guy showed. He didn't really have a choice, though with all the cameras on him... I just have to avoid places like that, because I'm not sure I could have handled it so well.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Aug 28, 2020, 9:43 AM

no worries, trump will start locking people up for exercising their right to free speech. And yeah, seeing a couple of high level trump donors getting brow beaten by a 20 something year old girl, I admit, I took pleasure in watching that.

You really need to re-examine your sad life***

Aug 28, 2020, 11:46 AM

yeah, lets deport her. That should not be examined

Aug 28, 2020, 12:27 PM

and they chose to stay at the trump international and walked from the white house to their room. What did they expect? Nobody touched them, they got a tongue lashing from a 20 year old girl. Must have been rough.

If you can’t condemn this behavior then you are

Aug 28, 2020, 12:29 PM

Re: If you can’t condemn this behavior then you are

Aug 28, 2020, 12:45 PM

hey buddy, had there been punches thrown at them, or this couple in any way physically assaulted, I'd be right there with you. But if it upsets you so bad, I will not admit to finding enjoyment watching members of the donor class getting a taste of reality. It is for their own good to step outside of their bubbles. They need to see what is really happening to this country.

I wish harm on nobody.

We're witnessing a social and cultural upheaval.

Aug 28, 2020, 10:07 AM

There is no single cause but I'm sure we all have an idea of a lot of the causes. And people will disagree about who started what and who's most at fault.

On a positive note, the fireworks were neat.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I disagree...that is not a cultural upheaval...

Aug 28, 2020, 10:34 AM

I have no respect for people like that, nor should any reasonable person. That's not social/cultural change...that is a punk looking for a way to act like a punk without repercussion.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By itself it's not. And yes it's some punk doofus.

Aug 28, 2020, 11:40 AM

But in the larger context of what's going on all over the place, it's part of the upheaval. People are more fed up with police violence and racism now than at any time in my lifetime, and the protests going on now are bigger than anything I've seen in our country.

Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street have nothing on what's going on now.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: By itself it's not. And yes it's some punk doofus.

Aug 28, 2020, 11:49 AM

Yes I do.***

Aug 28, 2020, 12:10 PM

Good

Aug 28, 2020, 12:11 PM

Cool, good luck. Hold the phone sideways when taking videos.***

Aug 28, 2020, 12:14 PM

Re: Cool, good luck. Hold the phone sideways when taking videos.***

Aug 28, 2020, 12:17 PM

Aug 28, 2020, 12:28 PM

Awesome, let us know how it goes.

Aug 28, 2020, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Cool, good luck. Hold the phone sideways when taking videos.*** ]

hey, let's start a civil war, we can fire the first shots on Tnet.

Aug 28, 2020, 12:44 PM

Aug 28, 2020, 12:54 PM

you and I are on the same side, turn off the cable news.

Aug 28, 2020, 2:44 PM

He doesn't get it. He is brainwashed into the 2-sides story.

Aug 28, 2020, 3:06 PM

Aug 28, 2020, 3:23 PM

I do not think you know who your real enemies are.

Aug 28, 2020, 3:32 PM

Aug 28, 2020, 4:39 PM

good, we are on the same side then. Don't let any politician or pundit tell you differently.

and so you know, the people causing property destruction and violence are nobody's friends. I don't support that, but I do support the people who have spent the last two months protesting for more equality in our criminal justice system, as well as a reexamination of how law enforcement is carried out this country.

It just so happens that a lot of us believe that our police forces have far too much power and are given too much leeway when it comes to enforcing the law, on top of being poorly trained and corrupt.

Think about what you're saying and why you're saying it***

Aug 28, 2020, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Cool, good luck. Hold the phone sideways when taking videos.*** ]

#### a political opinion.

Aug 28, 2020, 11:56 AM [ in reply to By itself it's not. And yes it's some punk doofus. ]

Lawlessness shouldn't be tolerated and democrats are tolerating lawlessness, riots, looting, arson and attacks on innocent people and their property. This isn't a political issue, it's about law and order.

People who tolerate this, not you, bro, but the democrats who run the cities think the lawless won't come after them. They are fools. These street thugs don't care about politics, they don't care about police brutality unless it's against them. They are nihilist who want chaos.

A great majority of BLM protesters care about police abuse of blacks but antifa has hijacked their protest which paints them with a darkness which is not beneficial to the cause of black lives matter. That refers to the movement and not the hierarchy of the organization.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: #### a political opinion.

Aug 28, 2020, 12:14 PM

And they'll tell you that they're being depicted like that so that big government can keep the people down.

People in the past talked about using "Second Amendment remedies" when the government becomes too tyrannical. They were saying it because they didn't like Obama's executive order to do something or other. I always thought that sounded nutty. Apparently other people are saying something similar now, because of cops killing people.

Our country was born from lawlessness. We rebelled against our government in 1776. It's what we do. It seems.

Re: We're witnessing a social and cultural upheaval.

Aug 28, 2020, 11:48 AM [ in reply to We're witnessing a social and cultural upheaval. ]

Aug 28, 2020, 12:15 PM

You aren't the first person to fail to understand the other side of a debate and resort to name-calling. Can I distract you with some firework videos?

Aug 28, 2020, 12:31 PM

Aug 28, 2020, 12:35 PM

Why are you still wasting time arguing with me when you can be joining the counterrevolution? Remember, phone goes sideways. Pics or you didn't do it.

It is disgusting and should be condemned by all...

Aug 28, 2020, 10:36 AM

same as these people accosting people while eating and trying to force them to raise a fist in solidarity.

I don't get the deport comment...are they here illegally?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2020, 12:30 PM

Deport US citizens where?

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic