Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'll agree that the playoff system needs to be fixed...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I'll agree that the playoff system needs to be fixed...

Dec 11, 2018, 1:43 PM

as soon as someone shows me an instance where one of the 4 teams the committee picked DIDN'T win the National Championship.

#batting1000

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I'll agree that the playoff system needs to be fixed...

Dec 11, 2018, 1:48 PM

you want a lawsuit on your hands? Just go ahead and try it!!

you got my last TU so it wouldn't let me TU this brilliant poast of yours.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perfect. I gave it a TD.

Dec 11, 2018, 2:26 PM

win
win

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dec 11, 2018, 2:30 PM

Every year The Committee picks four teams and every year three of them fail to win. I think a 25% success rate is pretty weak. The Committee is wrong 75% of the time. What do I win?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last year UCF won the National Championship

Dec 11, 2018, 2:36 PM

so that is an instance where one of the 4 teams the committee picked DIDN'T win the National Championship.

Hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It doesn't help.***

Dec 11, 2018, 2:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

But now you agree that the playoff system needs to be

Dec 11, 2018, 2:48 PM

fixed, per your original post?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: But now you agree that the playoff system needs to be

Dec 11, 2018, 2:51 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

STOP THIS NOW.***

Dec 11, 2018, 2:51 PM [ in reply to But now you agree that the playoff system needs to be ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No...

Dec 11, 2018, 2:56 PM [ in reply to But now you agree that the playoff system needs to be ]

because I said "...someone shows me an instance where one of the 4 teams the committee picked DIDN'T win the National Championship."

The committee picked Alabama as one of the 4 in 2017. Alabama won a National Championship in 2017. The committee didn't pick UCF, so UCF is automatically excluded from this conversation.

#next

Son of....

Dec 11, 2018, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Last year UCF won the National Championship ]

n

The committee is stoopid

Dec 11, 2018, 2:53 PM

The #1 seed has never won.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got landblasted with TCU 2014 earlier. Good point.***

Dec 11, 2018, 2:53 PM

my lord you are dense

Dec 11, 2018, 2:58 PM

here you go....

Re: my lord you are dense***

Dec 11, 2018, 3:17 PM

chill...

Dec 11, 2018, 3:34 PM

no need to get all GWP over it

Re: my lord you are dense***

Dec 11, 2018, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: my lord you are dense*** ]

https://youtu.be/PqKmb7SSpTE

Dec 11, 2018, 3:40 PM

Which begs the question: Should all the ESPN pundits that pick the wrong National Champion be fired or ridiculed continuously for the next year?

Most t-netters know who will win the NC, so it can't be all that hard.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic