Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you were BV who would you put on Edwards?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

If you were BV who would you put on Edwards?

Nov 23, 2017, 9:13 PM

Carter???

He seems to be their biggest big play threat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It doesn't really matter...

Nov 23, 2017, 9:16 PM

The Fivehead will be laying on his back again all game...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It doesn't really matter...

Nov 23, 2017, 9:17 PM

Man, I hope so. I’d pressure him early and often.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It doesn't really matter...

Nov 23, 2017, 10:05 PM [ in reply to It doesn't really matter... ]

like the Syracuse and NCstate QB's played on their backs? There is a scenerio where Bentley can dink and dunk on us all afternoon, control clock, not turn the ball over, and put points up in the red zone. I will say it out loud, we can lose this game if we are not efficient on offense and they are able to do what syracuse did on with their passing game and move the chains all afternoon.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you were BV who would you put on Edwards?

Nov 23, 2017, 9:25 PM

Trayvon will probably be covering him. Edwards is also their biggest receiver.May not be a good idea to put our smallest corner on him

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 9:25 PM

Mullen is probably the best cover corner on the team and has the size to matchup with Edwards. But I doubt Bentley will have a lot of time to throw, there will be a lot of quick slants and prayers thrown up hoping for a flag to bail them out.

Nov 23, 2017, 9:28 PM

Mullen or Terrell... i feel confident either way..

Nov 23, 2017, 10:07 PM

Terrell is off the charts good, we are just getting a peak at his potential. Mullen is pretty darn good too, especially with his size and open field tackling.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Re: If you were BV who would you put on Edwards? ]

A. J.

Nov 23, 2017, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: If you were BV who would you put on Edwards? ]

Who is their 2nd best WR. I know their tide end is good but who’s #2?

Nov 23, 2017, 9:58 PM

Probably Shi Smith. Freshman and pretty inconsistent. Carter will destroy this kid if he’s assigned to him

Nov 23, 2017, 10:00 PM

Is Edmonds back?

Nov 23, 2017, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Re: If you were BV who would you put on Edwards? ]

You could put Huggins on him for all I care. Bentley is going to be running for his life.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 10:14 PM

I hope so!!!

Nov 23, 2017, 10:49 PM [ in reply to Re: If you were BV who would you put on Edwards? ]

I'm worried about Edwards, but also who is going to cover Hurst? That guy looks like an NFL sized TE out there and has made several crucial catches for them each week.

Nov 23, 2017, 10:52 PM

I guess it will have to be ODaniels or one of the other linebackers. I agree, he is a matchup issue.

Nov 23, 2017, 10:52 PM [ in reply to Re: If you were BV who would you put on Edwards? ]

I guess it will have to be ODaniels or one of the other linebackers. I agree, he is a matchup issue.

Nov 23, 2017, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Re: If you were BV who would you put on Edwards? ]

Mullen or Terrell both are great cb's, O'Daniel on the TE matchup, drop back in coverage with Clelin or Bryant. I agree with the overall sentiment of pressure bentley early and often, make him make bad throws if he is going to "dink and dunk". O'Daniel will take it to the house. D-Line jumping with hands up for the slants and lobs, could gets some NOTD's. Really glad we are getting our cb's back. Even Wallace on TE in certain plays. I agree, our offense does need to be efficient, take care of the ball, and stick to the run through that porous line to open up the deep ball.

It's fundamentals and execution, Dabo calls, players making plays on all 3 phases. The glaring difference is the talent and depth that Tigers have vs. the chickens. Play a clean, focused, aggressive, efficient game, we win.

Go Tigers!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic