Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you watch the entire play, you'll see why Booth
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,828

If you watch the entire play, you'll see why Booth

Oct 21, 2019, 10:09 AM

punched the guy. Anyone do a gif of entire play to see the 2 punches the UL player threw while running down the field?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you watch the entire play, you'll see why Booth

Oct 21, 2019, 10:16 AM

definitely hands to the face twice, but the camera is so wide, I can't tell they were actually punches.

I saw that as well, but Booth still should have known better......

Agree. Control yourself, get payback legally. However,

Oct 21, 2019, 10:39 AM

gotta understand that these folks aren't as old and "wise" as everyone watching....

I think Dabo did the right thing, I think the kid deserves some forgiveness at this point.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Forgiveness? What?

Oct 21, 2019, 10:46 AM

He broke a rule.. he'll be punished..... move on.

That's like asking the man for forgiveness when you get a speeding ticket. Pay the fine, move on.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I meant from the fans who keep harping on him.***

Oct 21, 2019, 10:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Forgiveness? What?

Oct 21, 2019, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Agree. Control yourself, get payback legally. However, ]

He broke a rule.. he'll be punished..... move on.

That's like asking the man for forgiveness when you get a speeding ticket. Pay the fine, move on.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

That’s what I thought I saw. He slapped Booth in the face mask several times on the way down the field.

Oct 21, 2019, 10:28 AM

Yeah but that is no reason to throw a punch at him. I think the Louisville player said something to him and he just reacted.Still not worth throwing a punch and getting yourself in all kinds of trouble.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2019, 11:08 AM

The body slam would've been enough.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2019, 10:34 AM

He didn’t punch Booth he did the old straight hand poke to the windpipe. That hurts. Next time (it will happen again) I hope he just gets the guys number and waits for a chance at a legal hit

Oct 21, 2019, 11:00 AM

they were both going at it and if the L guy landed on top I think he'd have punched Booth. Very poor judgement on Booth though. Its being handled and Booth will be a fine and learn from this

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watched it 8 times and still haven’t seen Louisville guy

Oct 21, 2019, 11:36 AM

throw a punch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,828
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic