Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poll: What Clemson tradition should we cry about today?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 72
| visibility 1

Poll: What Clemson tradition should we cry about today?

Oct 18, 2019, 8:50 AM

All of these make us look bad on national TV, but which is the worst?

What Clemson tradition should we cry about today?    [Results]

Rubbing The Rock (Makes us look like heathens)
Running Down The Hill (Good opportunity for injury)
Tiger Rag (Dated song/not hip)
The Cannon (Too loud/violent)
The Tiger Walk (Too new)
All Orange Uniforms (Too much orange)
The Paw (Turned at 1:00. When's the last time we played at 1:00?)
2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Running down the hill is not a good look in 2019

Oct 18, 2019, 8:52 AM

because it's no longer necessary.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Agreed.

Oct 18, 2019, 8:54 AM

I think we should come out of the tunnel, but pay homage to the tradition by showing teams running down The Hill from year's past on the jumbotron. We just have to be careful that the TV cameras don't see it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

The woohoo is a tradition that cannot be ignored.***

Oct 18, 2019, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Running down the hill is not a good look in 2019 ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Let's not call it a tradition. More of an annoying as

Oct 18, 2019, 9:27 AM

H3ll temporary trend. the woohoo makes me want to smash someone in the mouth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's not call it a tradition. More of an annoying as

Oct 18, 2019, 9:59 AM

Exactly. Works as a trigger every time.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Let's not call it a tradition. More of an annoying as

Oct 18, 2019, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Let's not call it a tradition. More of an annoying as ]

It makes us sound like a bunch of fanny pack wearing, argyle sock knitting girly men. It sucks like a black hole. In other words, It..Not..Good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't think we were supposed to care what people thought.

Oct 18, 2019, 11:13 AM

We were supposed to do what we wish with no consideration for how stupid it might look.

Right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Proverbs 16:18

Ahh, the old "I'm alright, you're alright" gambit.

Oct 18, 2019, 11:52 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

? The Perishing Rifles

throwing rifles with affixed machete blades at fellow military comrades.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you really want to trigger...

Judge Keller®

How about this one:
- Eliminate the basketball team. They have been a bad look for Clemson for some time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ This guy gets it.***

Oct 18, 2019, 8:56 AM

glorious, that may not win POTD, but there's no doubt in

Oct 18, 2019, 8:59 AM [ in reply to If you really want to trigger... ]

my mind it's POTD, and it's obviously far better than anything bob will post today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: glorious, that may not win POTD, but there's no doubt in

Oct 18, 2019, 9:01 AM

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

You should post more often***

Oct 18, 2019, 9:13 AM [ in reply to If you really want to trigger... ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you really want to trigger...

Oct 18, 2019, 9:14 AM [ in reply to If you really want to trigger... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Winner, winner. Chicken dinner.***

Oct 18, 2019, 9:26 AM [ in reply to If you really want to trigger... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2019, 9:57 AM [ in reply to If you really want to trigger... ]

IF not eliminate the basketball team, then have them play in ORANGE OVERALLS!

Oct 18, 2019, 10:47 AM [ in reply to If you really want to trigger... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is awesome. You win the internet today.

Oct 18, 2019, 10:47 AM [ in reply to If you really want to trigger... ]

Seriously, I know it's early, but this is great!

You only need to ask one person

Oct 18, 2019, 8:56 AM

I'm sure Judge Keller can come up with some more Clemson Traditions he can't stand!

shaking it still

Shaking what

Oct 18, 2019, 8:58 AM

exactly?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

My

Oct 18, 2019, 9:00 AM

Orange Overalls

You must be one of those toothless hicks

Oct 18, 2019, 9:03 AM

that Judge Keller® was referring to.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: My

Oct 18, 2019, 11:21 AM [ in reply to My ]

Overalls walk!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Dramatic much?***

Oct 18, 2019, 10:50 AM [ in reply to You only need to ask one person ]

Foolish much?***

Oct 18, 2019, 10:51 AM

Funny, coming from the guy who posted...

Oct 18, 2019, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Dramatic much?*** ]

this...

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Yee-haw-26160219

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

Screenshot for those who don't want to click...

Oct 18, 2019, 8:08 PM

Thank you for helping me make my point.***

Oct 18, 2019, 8:19 PM

What is your point exactly?

Oct 18, 2019, 8:22 PM

Well, that’s what some people think when they see orange overalls.

Oct 18, 2019, 8:16 PM [ in reply to Funny, coming from the guy who posted... ]

The truth hurts, doesn’t it?

Re: Well, that’s what some people think when they see orange overalls.

Oct 18, 2019, 8:19 PM

Scrubs is a great show.

Oct 18, 2019, 8:20 PM

It’s the most realistic medical TV show if you ask me.

You are projecting.

Oct 19, 2019, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Well, that’s what some people think when they see orange overalls. ]

No, it does not hurt. Defending Clemson never hurts. Hit dog barks, and you certainly did that, criticizing a tradition out of the blue because of something non fans said to you. I’m not sure who said “it’s a bad look”, maybe a boss or girlfriend, or why it stung to the point you had to come here whining about it, but frankly, nobody cares. You are clearly in the minority here, which is not what you expected, but that goes back to you being out of touch. Learn from it and move on. Or, continue to call anyone who wears overalls, or thinks they’re not a bad look, toothless, redneck, snowflakes. Continue to ignore the overwhelming feedback you’ve received from Clemson fans who have taken time to respond to you. Continue to be defensive. Continue to do all those things if that’s what you want to do. Just don’t expect compassion or understanding in return. You get what you give.

Re: Poll: What Clemson tradition should we cry about today?

Oct 18, 2019, 9:02 AM

Winning. It marginalizes other teams.

Should Have added running onto the field after every game

Oct 18, 2019, 9:04 AM

That's a very bad look. How many times have you had to explain that tradition to non Clemson fans? Running out on the field after blowing out Furman isn't a good look.

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Great point.***

Oct 18, 2019, 9:08 AM

I'm offended by all of the above***

Oct 18, 2019, 9:12 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Storming the field after beating crap teams on our schedule***

Oct 18, 2019, 9:21 AM

Exactly.

Oct 18, 2019, 10:23 AM

Meandering or strolling onto the field would be much more civilized.

Re: Storming the field after beating crap teams on our schedule***

Oct 18, 2019, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Storming the field after beating crap teams on our schedule*** ]

I figger only a coot would hate us storming the field after beating the crap out of them.

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Has the great "Fluted Cup" debate been resolved ??***

Oct 18, 2019, 9:27 AM

Oct 18, 2019, 9:42 AM

You forgot Balloons, the woo hoo, and pass outs.

The lack of coeds attracted and willing towards early 40s men***

Oct 18, 2019, 9:45 AM

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN"T MENTION THE WOOHOO

Oct 18, 2019, 9:52 AM

Screw Calford.

We are only trying to get rid of traditions fans actually...

Oct 18, 2019, 9:54 AM

like.

Re: We are only trying to get rid of traditions fans actually...

Oct 18, 2019, 9:55 AM

Well I saw Judge Keller woo hooing at the last game so..........

Screw Calford.

I actually believe you.***

Oct 18, 2019, 9:56 AM

Re: We are only trying to get rid of traditions fans actually...

Oct 18, 2019, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: We are only trying to get rid of traditions fans actually... ]

This could be important: WHICH Judge Keller?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The one who is better than Clemson.

Oct 18, 2019, 10:24 AM

Are you always this dramatic?

Oct 18, 2019, 11:15 AM

Forgive me for caring about Clemson enough to state my opinion on something that goes against the status quo on TigerNet.

This is nothing.

Oct 18, 2019, 11:24 AM

You should have seen me at that HOA meeting when they tried to ban me from parking my tractor on the curb.

I hope you’re wearing overalls on your tractor.

Oct 18, 2019, 8:18 PM

You can complete the look with cheap beer and no shoes. As a bonus, that doubles as a redneck costume for Halloween.

I am decidedly anti-woo hoo.

Oct 18, 2019, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Re: We are only trying to get rid of traditions fans actually... ]

It's as bad of a look as the orange overalls.

The WooHoo is not a tradition, it's a travesty.***

Oct 18, 2019, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN"T MENTION THE WOOHOO ]

Oct 18, 2019, 10:06 AM

Wait, where’re the balloons?

We've already successfully done away with that tradition.

Oct 18, 2019, 10:07 AM

And we won't stop until we get a few more banned.

Re: We've already successfully done away with that tradition.

Oct 18, 2019, 10:13 AM

Yes. Surprised nobody has mentioned the cannon yet. Somebody HAS to be triggered.

Screw Calford.

You would’a thunk I learned in school that

Oct 18, 2019, 10:16 AM [ in reply to We've already successfully done away with that tradition. ]

you look over the entire test (or poast, in this case) before you start answering the questions. . .

. . . what can I say? Losing the balloons triggers me!

Sigh

Oct 18, 2019, 10:07 AM

What about when the lower deck steals all of the dippin dots and bottled water from the upper deck causing mass hysteria to those in the stratorsphere?

I guess nobody sees that on tv so it's not a bad look for Clemson.

Never mind, carry on.

Simply a division of the haves and have-nots.....

Oct 18, 2019, 10:41 AM

Tailgate Intercourse... Oh wait.

The woo hoo, definitely the woo hoo***

Oct 18, 2019, 10:44 AM

Orange balloons, because it kills the C turtles.

Oct 18, 2019, 10:51 AM

Apparently it must not bother A or B turtles.

Re: Orange balloons, because it kills the C turtles.

Oct 18, 2019, 10:54 AM

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Oct 18, 2019, 11:21 AM

Here you go late night crowd.

Oct 18, 2019, 7:54 PM

Your posts make our fan base look worse

Oct 18, 2019, 7:56 PM

than any of these possibly could.

You should be excited to have this data...

Oct 18, 2019, 8:00 PM

so next time you’ll know which tradition is least popular and ripe for attack.

Don’t worry, the rest of our traditions are great.

Oct 18, 2019, 8:22 PM

Not redneck like overalls at a football game.

The upper decks do not match...need to find out....

Oct 18, 2019, 8:18 PM

..who designed them; needs to be brought here on TNET and interrogated and flogged...

Oct 19, 2019, 8:31 AM

I'm still ticked off that CLEMSON no longer has RAT SEASON. Bring it back. The snowflakes are winning.

Oct 19, 2019, 8:34 AM

I am hoping we dont rub the tock today, but I am 100% positive we will.

Replies: 72
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic