Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm not an Alumni
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 993

I'm not an Alumni

Nov 20, 2014, 11:15 AM

But I bleed Orange!!!!! have since birth. I moved around a lot growing up and finally settled in NC. I always wanted to go to Clemson but could not afford out of state tuition. I ended up going to a small bible college, but always pulled for Clemson! My school didn't have any sports teams except for intramurals (I was pretty good PG). I'm not surprised someone would post things about Alumni only can do this or Alumni only can do that. That happens in every college fan base. I just hate that those who are not alumni get lumped together with those who boo, or those who criticize a coach. I may not be alumni but I am ALL IN. I back every player and have never boo'd at a Clemson game. I never bash Chad Morris or Dabo and am thankful for what they have done to turn this program around. Don't lump me in with those who boo or bash Dabo and CM. I respect this University and respect all fans of Clemson.

Go Tigers
alumni and non-alumni

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everybody has the rawazz this week.

Nov 20, 2014, 11:21 AM

Some are lashing out because of the loss. That's expected but we've got a game to play in two days and a couple of QBs to worry about. Lashing out is OK for a couple of days but this chit is getting old now.

The rest of us are trying to hold it together for the sake of the coaches and team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everybody has the rawazz this week.

Nov 20, 2014, 12:11 PM

Tiger88: Fine post but I really would like to know who that wacko was that posted that insulting, ignorant, trash laden garble of words. He must think he owns Clemson and The Tigers! Well he doesn't but he did cause me to rethink a couple of moves I had preliminarily planned to do my fair share. If he reflects the feelings of most Tiger and Clemson alumni, count me out! I don't need to be treated like that from a punk like him. I am aghast at his dumb comments and would like to hear just what the other alumni on this board feel.

Re: I'm not an Alumni

Nov 20, 2014, 11:28 AM

inb4 alumnus/alumna.

now that you mention it I have to give ol VD credit, he

Nov 20, 2014, 11:33 AM

changed the subject that desperately needed changing

dear tbenrtt... your fan resume has been

Nov 20, 2014, 11:53 AM

Received. . We Will get back to you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I'm not an Alumni

Nov 20, 2014, 12:06 PM

I am with you my friend!

If you love Clemson then you're good to go in my book***

Nov 20, 2014, 12:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Mr. tbennett117....In 1933, when Coach Howard drove

Nov 20, 2014, 12:37 PM

the back, unpaved, rural roads of this state drumming up interest and contributors to IPTAY---he made absolutely NO distinction between alums and non-alums....neither do most of us.

Don't spend one second of your time worrying about it

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Enough already! Your insecurity is showing. True Clemson

Nov 20, 2014, 12:43 PM

fans could not care less whether or not a Clemson fan is an alumni or not. Who is lumping you in with the booers, etc? A Clemson fan is "Clemson Family." Being an alumni or not has no bearing on it. Thanks for being a Tiger fan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 993
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic