Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Basketball Recruiting: Next 2 or 3 year discussion
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Basketball Recruiting: Next 2 or 3 year discussion

Mar 4, 2014, 12:00 AM

We have Devoe for next year and he was recruited to play the 2G. So with KJ most likely leaving, who fills in the most time at 3? And Rooks will be back in the mix with the 1 and 2. Who do we bring in in 2015 and 16? We've got ours eyes on Brandon Ingram from Kinston (NC) who likes Clemson. Could be a good fit. Who else could we use?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Basketball Recruiting: Next 2 or 3 year discussion

Mar 4, 2014, 12:08 AM

Kwe Parker! I have a feeling he could be like KJ, while he's only 6-2 he can jump out the gym. I don't know what his offer sheet looks like but we might have a chance

Re: Re: Basketball Recruiting: Next 2 or 3 year discussion

Mar 4, 2014, 11:48 AM

I forgot about Kwe. Kwe would be fun to watch if he fits in the rotation as an athletic 2G. Watched him over Christmas break and the kid can fly. Had the crowd on their feet with nearly every dunk.

And I guess now we just wait and see what KJ decides to do.

KJ is going nowhere

Mar 4, 2014, 12:09 AM

He is not NBA ready considering he's an undersized 3

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he will play the 2 in the NBA, which means he's gotta work

Mar 5, 2014, 4:07 PM

on his shot some more. but that doesn't mean he won't go.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAT TAX NOW!

Re: Basketball Recruiting: Next 2 or 3 year discussion

Mar 4, 2014, 12:40 AM

If KJ is on track for his degree and doesn't have to leave school he will be back. KJ isn't even a top 30 pick in the NBA draft. He would not even be one of the top 5 players taken from the ACC.

If you have watched an NBA game

Mar 4, 2014, 7:37 AM

lately, not sure that KJ going this year is certain. KJ is by far our best player but those NBA guys are grown men. I'm not sure he's ready for that yet plus another year would improve his game so he could have a better chance to make a NBA team.

Re: If you have watched an NBA game

Mar 4, 2014, 9:23 AM

good reasoning and true but them facts don`t always win out in these situations... see M. Bryant!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Basketball Recruiting: Next 2 or 3 year discussion-

Mar 4, 2014, 8:04 AM

remember someone is leaving. with the two new signees we will be one over next year. So someone on the roster is leaving. I dont necessarily think it is KJ but someone. maybe Harrison takes his mission or something.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2014, 8:05 AM

lol, harrison aint leaving. forget that one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if KJ stays odd man out could be Roper***

Mar 4, 2014, 8:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if KJ stays odd man out could be Roper

Mar 4, 2014, 8:59 AM

Someone, MIckey I think, seemed to have an idea what was going to happen but wasnt saying till announcements were made. I'm sure there is something in the works though. I dont think he would just oversign and hope for the best.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2014, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Basketball Recruiting: Next 2 or 3 year discussion- ]

you dont know anything more about it than anyone else here. so nice try

Th odds of Harrison going on mission are extremely slim

Mar 5, 2014, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Basketball Recruiting: Next 2 or 3 year discussion- ]

with just 1 year of eligibility left, as he's basically calling it a career. When he came in last year, that was basically the decision to wait until after his college career is over as the norm is leave after freshman year and have 3 years eligibility remaining. That fell through for him, to our benefit I might add

Yea but didn't the NCAA give him immediate eligibility?

Mar 5, 2014, 4:16 PM

I would think that the NCAA would make him sit a year before his career is over. Am I way off-base on this?

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic