Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Woods 1 off the lead.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1

Tiger Woods 1 off the lead.

Apr 12, 2019, 6:49 PM

The TV ratings will be huge tomorrow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead.

Apr 12, 2019, 6:51 PM

Don’t worry he will choke before Sunday.....could not happen to a nicer guy....Go Tigers!!!!!

Apr 12, 2019, 6:55 PM

I bet they don't play Sunday.

Apr 12, 2019, 6:54 PM

Not at my house. Can’t stand him and given his background I cannot for the life of me see how anyone could pull for him. This country has lost its moral compass.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2019, 6:56 PM

Exactly....that guy is a piece of crap.....Go Tigers!!!!

Apr 12, 2019, 7:37 PM

B2WESTFARM - Must be nice to be absent of sin and be able to throw rocks at glass houses. I hope he wins 10 majors in a row so I can watch all you Tiger haters gripe and complain for hours. Give the guy a break. I seriously doubt any of those giving him hello all the time have ever met him, let alone really know a dang thing about his actual life outside of the media.
Tiger has done more for the growth of golf as a game from popularity to financially, from a player pay standpoint, than any other golfer. Oh, and he has either donated or raised more for charity than any other athlete......ever. Yes including Lebron!
Yeah he made some mistakes, but he has paid for those over and over, and certainly created a bounty of programs and scholarships for children and youth despite his shortfalls. Good grief, get over yourselves. Even Dabo sins and recognizes it. If you define a person who has done as much as Tiger has for humanity, as a piece of crap, well I'm guessing there are a bunch of us sitting on the bottom of the outhouse floor where you suggest Tiger has fallen through.

Apr 12, 2019, 7:53 PM

Forgive the sin but has shown no remorse at all

Apr 12, 2019, 7:58 PM

Lol. How do you know he’s shown no remorse?

Apr 12, 2019, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

He has shown remorse in older interviews. That was forever ago. There is nothing for him to do now. He doesn't owe us anything at this stage. He is good friends with his ex wife Elin and is supposedly a good Dad too.

Apr 12, 2019, 8:31 PM

He just needs to say he’s a christian and cite “two corinthians” and he’ll be good.

Apr 12, 2019, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

People in the spotlight will always he loved by many and hated by others. It's America and people are going to judge and think they are so much better than others. Go Tiger. He seems like a good guy just got a little lost and down. Many people in his shoes would handle his life much worse than he has.

Apr 12, 2019, 8:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

If Tiger Woods is your role model I feel sorry for you.....Go Tigers!!!!!

Apr 12, 2019, 9:05 PM

I don't think he is exactly a role model anymore for anyone over the age of 12. He is just a great golfer.

Apr 12, 2019, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

Is that you Jussie Smollett.....wonder when you would crawl back out of that hole and face the world again......I heard the City of Chicago is looking to get a big check from you.....Go Tigers!!!!!

Apr 12, 2019, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

I got my fill of him ranting with "G..D...it" a long time ago. Sorry, but I can't pull for him!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't hate him, just others that are way more likeable,

Apr 12, 2019, 10:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

that I would rather pull for.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2019, 11:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

Really? With all the real pieces of crap in the world, Tiger gets lumped in with them? really? Are you old enough to really form a reliable decision ? I hope he wins many more. Overall, he's a good guy.

Apr 12, 2019, 7:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

We elect people to the White House who have done similar things. I don't think people care. As far as Tiger, I think most people have forgiven him. He seems to have been humbled some.

Apr 12, 2019, 7:08 PM

Forgot to add, I am pulling for Koepka. He is in the lead too. I bet 50 bucks on him and it pays 1000. I definitely don't want Tiger to win.

Apr 12, 2019, 7:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

Forgot all about Bill Clinton... You're right... And with an intern, too,

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2019, 7:13 PM

I think he was talking about the morally defunct criminal currently in the white house. You know, the guy that Christians must absolutely detest?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2019, 7:20 PM

Yea we need upstanding people like Hillary and her crime family.

Apr 12, 2019, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

Are you talking about Bii or Hilary or maybe Obama

Apr 12, 2019, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

Are you talking about Bii or Hilary or maybe Obama

Apr 12, 2019, 7:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

Clinton...Trump...probably others.

Apr 12, 2019, 7:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

I would take an intern over Stormy Daniels. Also, Trump had Melania at home who is hot. Would you want to sleep with Hillary? I don't care who Trump or Clinton sleep with. I was just pointing out it shouldn't be a big deal at this stage that Tiger cheated on his wife. He is just a golfer. Probably the best ever.

Apr 12, 2019, 7:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

Good to know you are perfect and without sin. No debating his past but maybe he is genuinely a better person now. I don’t know him obviously but he seemingly is in his kids lives and paid for his mistake.

But good point about losing who we are... I can’t remember where it comes from but someone I believed preached forgiveness and second chances. Glad our country was founded on those principles.

Apr 12, 2019, 7:13 PM

Do yourself a favor and youtube Norm Macdonald Tiger Woods. It's hilarious.

Apr 12, 2019, 7:21 PM

https://youtu.be/c6XlZPDpo-w

Apr 12, 2019, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

Never said I was perfect and without sin. Don’t know where you got that from. Probably from the sanctimonious perch you are on.

Forgive him if you want, but I don’t see that much change in him. Temper tantrums, refusing to attend press conferences when he loses, F-bombs all over the golf course and he’s still the egotistical jerk he’s always been.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2019, 7:29 PM

He doesnt do that stuff. He never wins and he talks to the press. He also now hugs fans at times. He used to say it made him feel uncomfortable. They talked about it today.
Also, I thought you no longer watch him?

Apr 12, 2019, 7:52 PM

Family of Orange needs some guidance. No one is throwing stones or judging Tiger. He did that to himself. He has the morals of an alley cat because of his history. He did that on his own. I hope he falls on his face tomorrow and Sunday. By the way, this high character guy in Family of Orange's mentality, won't be signing autographs for the children tomorrow or Sunday. His arrogance won't allow it. CBS, ESPN, and Family of Orange's man crush on him will continue though.

Apr 12, 2019, 7:54 PM

So he likes booze and women....who doesn't?

I'm sure you have a lady you like to check out at church every sunday you sanctimonious prick.

If you guys blast Tiger, I hope you aren’t Chipper Jones fans...

Apr 12, 2019, 8:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

No different, except the whole kid thing with a hooters waitress while married.

People definitely have a holier than thou view of Tiger. Yes the guy is arrogant, he’s gotten better. His dad pretty much raised him to be a machine.

Apr 12, 2019, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

Pretty sure pulling for him to do bad makes you a much worse person than he is.

Apr 12, 2019, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

I don’t watch golf at all. But I do watch ESPN and their highlights of sporting events.

Apr 12, 2019, 7:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

You’re FOS. There are plenty of golfers that act like that but he’s not one of them.

Apr 12, 2019, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

Ask Mickey and Zack. Unreal how they can pull such a DB

Apr 12, 2019, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

Not at my house. Can’t stand him and given his background I cannot for the life of me see how anyone could pull for him. This country has lost its moral compass.

Please. Arbitrary moralities. Do you know what half the things guys on the team do? You must not like a whole lot of professional athletes including golfers.

Apr 12, 2019, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

Please explain what he has done that is so bad?? I'm sure you are a saint.

Apr 12, 2019, 9:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Woods 1 off the lead. ]

I knew this old white man holier than though post would be coming. He’s one of the most transcendent athletes to ever live. He made mistakes and he apologized for them. I thought America was suppose to be about second chances?

Apr 12, 2019, 7:49 PM

If he was a real Tiger, he would've played golf at Clemson.

But really, all these golf fans who give their unconditional support and he doesn't appreciate it or barely acknowledges them. I don't get it.

I personally saw two golf coaches bring a group of 20 kids from an underprivileged golf camp from over 100 miles away to see Tiger on Good Morning America a couple of years ago and he didn't speak a single word of encouragement to them, even during the commercial break. He's arrogant and couldn't care less about anyone else besides himself.

Apr 12, 2019, 7:58 PM

He should have spoke to those kids, but you never know what was happening. He gets hassled a lot. Everyone isn't perfect every day. That said look up his Tiger Woods Foundation and look how much he has raised and donated to underprivileged kids. He has done more than you and I will ever do for others.

Here's my worthless Tiger .02 Mr. Carlbad

Apr 12, 2019, 7:56 PM

Tiger Woods. Best golfer of all time in his prime and as a young golfer when he won the US Open in 2000 by 15. At some point soon thereafter, he changed his swing, started pumping iron like John Cena, and debatably hit the steroids.

He still dominated all his intimidated competitors on the tour on the way to 14 majors. We all know the rest of the story -- relationship/marriage issues, deteriorating health and ligaments, pain killer issues, and surgeries.

I am fine with Tiger working on a comeback and pursuing THE NICKLAUS RECORD of 18 majors. What I am sick of is the incessant media coverage of a golfer who has won once in the past 6 years and won his last major 11 years ago. The press has featured him every week and called Wolf (Tiger) for the past ten years of nothingness.

So who is likely to win the Masters and other 2019 tournaments? Almost anyone but Tiger if the last ten years mean anything. Let's see Tiger on the back 9 leaderboard on Sunday … and take it from there. Sheesh. Like that will happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's my worthless Tiger .02 Mr. Carlbad

Apr 12, 2019, 8:13 PM

True, but the fans get into Tiger so the media wants ratings. If the fans didn't care the media would blow him off. The fans were going nuts following him today cheering. It adds to the TV excitement too. We might not ever see that again from another golfer after Tiger retires one day or is no longer ever in contention again.

Apr 12, 2019, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Here's my worthless Tiger .02 Mr. Carlbad ]

People love to watch him play. Take a look at the size of his galleries compared to everyone else. He can be 5 or 6 shots off the lead on a Sunday afternoon and still have a bigger following than the last group with the leaders no matter who it is.

Apr 12, 2019, 8:44 PM

I guess they set their standards low and have difficulty achieving them....Go Tigers!!!!!

Apr 12, 2019, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Here's my worthless Tiger .02 Mr. Carlbad ]

I guess they set their standards low and have difficulty achieving them....Go Tigers!!!!!

isnt it funny how Woods is so popular

Apr 12, 2019, 8:22 PM

Despite having the charisma and personality of an old washcloth? His popularity has always been strictly about his golf and image. He was never a big personality or roll model guy. So it's not that weird that people jump back his bandwagon for golf and forget about the off course stuff

He's dialed in and if his putter.....

Apr 12, 2019, 9:28 PM

doesn't fail him tomorrow he could very well be leading going into the final round. Am sure pulling for him, unlike the haters on here who think he's washed up.

Re: He's dialed in and if his putter.....

Apr 12, 2019, 9:39 PM

He has to start making some putts inside of 10 ft. If Rickie doesn't make a major comeback I sure hope Tiger gets the W. He seems to have really humbled himself and he deserves it as much as anybody with all of the injuries and what he has went through to come back and be where he is. I like most of pro golfers tho and most of the names near the top are surely deserving of the green jacket.

I don't care if he wins or loses but i think it's still more

Apr 12, 2019, 11:12 PM

fun when he's actually in contention.

Replies: 51
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic