Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
mundy mornin tiger football talk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 583

mundy mornin tiger football talk

Nov 2, 2020, 9:50 AM

Guys, GUYS. I'mma kop to something. It's on me. The slow start was TOTALLY on me. You see, TRDJ did not crack a beer before kickoff. And that's a rarity. And boy did we pay DEARLY by digging ourselves a hole big enough to pass for an illegal immigration tunnel that mexicans drive motorcycles in.

Down 28-10, I cracked a beer. Chugged it. Hazy lil thang IPA if you must know. Something had to change, and I grabbed that game by the pu$$Y like Trump and did it. YMFW.

TUNNEL SCREEN TRACKER:
4th quarter, to the Spector kid. Gain of...oh I dunno....6 inches?

A few other random musings........

DJU throws scrait HEAT. Unlike any QB I've seen at that age. He may need to dial it back about 10% and try to find a dinner plate instead of a sombrero though.

Breese is a grown. Assed. Main.

Carmen got HOUSEPARTIED by some smaller defensive end on 1 play. Bull rushed.

Going for 2 was dumb, both times. Or all 3 times or whatever. Take the point and carry on.

XT's targeting penalty was one of the stupider swan dives I've ever seen.

KJ had a reaaaal dumb penalty also.

CORNELLFUCKINGPOWELL. YES. SIR. Catch radius of 2 sombreros bailed out DJU on a few passes.

We can't run the ball for nuttin. Lyn-J ain't doin shat.

Donde esta Galloway?

Good to see the tiggers win. On to the next juan.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my son has a weird tradition of not wearing Clemson...

Nov 2, 2020, 10:01 AM

stuff on game day (except if going to game). Well, he was wearing it and took it off at half time. So there's that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I shaved. We won. That's all.***

Nov 2, 2020, 10:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you don't mind me asking,

Nov 2, 2020, 10:06 AM

what part(s) of your body did you shave?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Face.***

Nov 2, 2020, 10:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Face.***

Nov 2, 2020, 10:29 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

You can blame me too....

Nov 2, 2020, 10:05 AM

I didn't start watching until the second half. I missed the first half cutting up a large red oak and poplar that took out about 40 feet of fence when Zeta went through.

Came inside and checked the score like ### is happening.

The fumble/TD was a game changer. 14 point swing there. And the roughing call/INT was TOTAL MOTHRAFAWKINGBULLCHIT.

Just so I understand the unit of measure correctly

Nov 2, 2020, 10:19 AM

Can you tell me what the catch radius for Mike Williams is in sombraros?

Same question for Dickfingers Ladson.

TIA in advance

aaaaabsolutely.

Nov 2, 2020, 10:29 AM

Mike Dub has the catch radius of the Giant Sombrero of Celendin in Celendin, Peru. I'd like a picture but I'm too illiterate to do so, and you probably need more things unwork related to do anyways. Don't want to google? Pretty much all the sombreros.

Ever go to a baseball game as a kid? And get one of those little batting helmets full of ice cream? A keepsake, if you will? Frankie's catch radius is about the size of one of those things.

Always got those things at the Greenville Braves games

Nov 2, 2020, 10:36 AM

loved them.

You are dead wrong about the tunnel scream.

Nov 2, 2020, 10:28 AM

A yard and a half on first down has been the strategy all year. By now you know it, I know, the American people know it. All those diving, miraculous catches you like so much are set up by it. Well, look, a tunnel scream will get that just as good as running ETN into a pile of bodies, and our QB's get a 70% completion rate.

Did you even think about that before you wrote it?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Solid post is solid, and it's very hard to refute.

Nov 2, 2020, 10:30 AM

Except that if the strategy is to get a yard and a half on 1st down we are missing the mark by about 3x.

We are indeed falling short at times.***

Nov 2, 2020, 10:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In the profound words of my Fraternity brother, "We suck".

Nov 2, 2020, 10:31 AM

Of course, he has said that before every game since 1978, so there's that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

my $0.02

Nov 2, 2020, 11:09 AM

Offense:
- DJU the man, nuff said
- second half - maybe it was just me - we had two 2nd downs that were 2nd & 7, 2nd & 8 maybe. AND ETN WAS OUTTA DA DAYUM GAME. HOLY MOTHRA OF WHATHEFUCKBATMAN.
- Cornell Powell showed out. made me happy
- only thing worries me is our play calling and O-line play. we'll keep stretching the field and eventually ETN will find a hole and pop juan. my opinion is he needs 35 touches a game...30 absolute minimum for sattidy

Defense:
- man...don't even look like the same program. no swag. no juice. no running around fired up after making plays. robotic, monotone, zero emotion kind of on our heels...just from the optics. we need a leader to remind these young pups how we play defense in Pickens county
- dissapointed in CBV for leaving 15 in there. I find it hard to believe we don't have any other backers who could play. like where was the rotation we normally see? 10 & 15 played every down I remember.
- DBs partied to hard Friday...at least that's my story and i'm sticking to it cuz they got flat out toasted early.
- Bringing in 22 and switching to the 4 - 3 w/ him on the edge is what changed the game. i say we give some young guys some more looks.

ultimately we just need more leadership. not playing to our standard but still found a way to win is a plus. BC will be a tough out w/ that coaching staff (watch them get rolled by syracuse lol)

22 is effervescent on the field.

Nov 2, 2020, 11:37 AM

I mean he's fast, nearly Isaiah Simmons fast, looks faster than Dorian O'Daniel was, and he could fly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Replies: 15
| visibility 583
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic