Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you didn’t get a chance to listen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,885

If you didn’t get a chance to listen

Oct 9, 2018, 7:23 AM

I know a lot of you on here loathe Walt. However, his first 30-45 minutes(all I have heard so far) of yesterday’s show was epic.
He went on and on and on about how much talent we have here at clemson. Then he went on and on about how it is ridiculously getting better at every position. Propping ETN and lyn j

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for sharing...

Oct 9, 2018, 7:51 AM

Walt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I rarely listen to Walt because I tune in to wccp at work

Oct 9, 2018, 8:00 AM

and by the time he comes on it is time for me to hit the trail. However I've eased up a lot on WCCP because I started considering what life would be like with out the station.
I grew up in a small town that used to have its own station with local dj's and they would cover our high school baseball and football games! It was awesome as in middle school I would ride with the high school team and keep stats for the radio and the coaches. I thought I was the stuff.
Now the station is gone and there is no local sports coverage on the radio. It's a shame. So sometimes we just don't know what we have til it's gone. So even though Walt can be a bit of a bragger and a blowhard when I DO catch his show, I'm glad it's there.
I'm glad WCCP is there and they do a pretty good job. I'm thankful for the station. Go Tigers!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I rarely listen to Walt because I tune in to wccp at work

Oct 9, 2018, 8:51 AM

We still have several small radio stations that broadcast football and BB games. Mostly the away games, of course the signal is fairly weak. With digital tuners sometimes it's hard to get a clear signal, can't 'finesse ' the analog knob anymore.

Fortunately, most of the small towns still hold homecoming parades.

Like you said, don't know what you have until it's gone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,885
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic