Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have lived through the 60s, 70s, 80s and so on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 369

I have lived through the 60s, 70s, 80s and so on

Nov 3, 2020, 4:15 PM

Until 4 yrs ago I believed if you did not like what was going on in the country then do your talking when you voted. I do not believe that any more. We have learned not to mess with the DC elite. Just look how many lives were ruined because they were Trump supporters, friends and so on. It enough to make you sick. The news media were telling us that Russia had their hooks in Trump 24/7. They never show the riots out west and try to sweep it under the rug. They impeach Trump for nothing knowing the out come. I never knew you could not change the system they have in place because it is corrupt from top to bottom. The last 4 years have been a real eye opener.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And the real people in control win either way...***

Nov 3, 2020, 4:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have learned the primary is your most important vote

Nov 3, 2020, 4:47 PM

If you want to change anything, do it with your primary vote. Because after that, the general election will suck. I'm batting 0 for whatever when it comes to my primary vote getting the nomination. Trump wasn't my 2016 primary vote. John McCain wasn't my primary vote in 2008. GWB wasn't my primary vote in 2000. Mitt Romney was not my primary vote in 2012. I can go on and on. Graham wasn't my primary vote this year. Never has been.

All of this makes me disillusioned as anyone I guess. The Tea Party was a ray of hope, but those freshmen were swallowed hole and either fell in line, or were relegated to worthlessness. I honestly think the combination of Obama, and the failed Tea Party members of Congress to effect change, caused Trump. And that's the danger when voters are not heard. A populist WILL come along and say all the right things.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you believe all that, you read, listen to, and/or watch

Nov 3, 2020, 4:49 PM

way too much gobblydygook.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 369
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic