Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you are over 30 and are a north Carolina panther fan. .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

If you are over 30 and are a north Carolina panther fan. .

Jan 18, 2016, 11:11 AM

You're a traitor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

unless you played for the Panthers...

Jan 18, 2016, 11:12 AM

you cannot be a true fan

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you are over 30 and are a north Carolina panther fan. .

Jan 18, 2016, 11:16 AM

I hope no one on those bored went to their games at Death Valley in 1995 and saw their first win against the jets and were 18 years old like me at the time....??...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2016, 11:17 AM

And unless you graduated from the university of panthers you are not a true fan...

Traitor to who? Was there another franchise in the area that has been erased from history?

Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 AM

I applaud anyone that decided to support a new local franchise rather than just being a bandwagon redskins fan from the 80s or cowboys from the 90s.

And don't tell me the falcons are local - they are even further away.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

surely all Clemson fans grew up in the area, no?***

Jan 18, 2016, 11:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ true son of gaspar...***

Jan 18, 2016, 11:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol***

Jan 18, 2016, 11:24 AM

Real fans wander the desert for 42 years. Go lions.***

Jan 18, 2016, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Traitor to who? Was there another franchise in the area that has been erased from history? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 AM

Dood, you seem to have an unhealthy obsession of Panther hate. I don't specifically follow an NFL team so I have no dog in the fight but you seem to post about this topic rather regularly.

Maybe years of being a Lions fan have left you jaded and disillusioned.

Let the bandwagoners bandwagon. At the end of the day, all sports is entertainment.

It keeps me warm.

Jan 18, 2016, 11:27 AM

Watch "All That Hate's Gonna Burn You Up Kid" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/GTil0-smOJQ

pointed you for the verve and gimme a min...

Jan 18, 2016, 11:25 AM

grabbin' the trail mixes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm over 30 and am a Panthers fan

Jan 18, 2016, 11:32 AM

and I'm a traitor on the team I grew up loving. And you know what? IDGAF.

The team I grew up loving moved to Baltimore and left me without a team for a few years. Then they claim they came back but since that initial claim what have they done? No owner there ever cared about seriously putting a good product on the field. So what happened? I started turning towards the local franchise that was the only game on TV at the time. I slowly began to care less about the mistake on the lake, and began caring more about the team right up the street. Then my transformation became complete when my son started loving them and we began going to games together.

So yes, I'm a traitor and it feels good man. There were a few years where it wasn't much better than rooting for my original team, but over the last couple years it's been a better football life. But keep pulling for the Lions, by keeping Caldwell, they'll probably be pretty good by the 2080 season or so.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I can't understand anybody pulling for the Lions...

Jan 18, 2016, 11:34 AM

after Barry Sanders retired

Other kids said it would make me cool.***

Jan 18, 2016, 11:57 AM

over 30? with that attitude, how'd you make it this far...

Jan 18, 2016, 11:36 AM [ in reply to I'm over 30 and am a Panthers fan ]

coot.

i'm glad lbu isn't here to see this.

Re: over 30? with that attitude, how'd you make it this far...

Jan 18, 2016, 11:57 AM

Well I grew up in Spartanburg and knew the Richardson family ., They did a lot for Clemson ,.

Don't forget Mark Richardson , Alumni Played for Clemson and he was a member of the 1981 team .,

My father worked for Mr. Richardson back in the 60's

So I am a Panthers fan .,

that's a nice story...

Jan 18, 2016, 12:05 PM

go cards.

What happened to lbu?***

Jan 18, 2016, 11:58 AM [ in reply to over 30? with that attitude, how'd you make it this far... ]

he tmailed with some fail story about work & priorities...

Jan 18, 2016, 12:05 PM

####### looser.

Lol.. what kinda pansy lets work and family come between him and tnet

Jan 18, 2016, 12:21 PM

Probably from Canadia.

french...

Jan 18, 2016, 12:28 PM

french canadian.

LbU? Never heard of her***

Jan 18, 2016, 12:41 PM [ in reply to over 30? with that attitude, how'd you make it this far... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

if not, you will. she'll probably point out that you quit

Jan 18, 2016, 12:44 PM

on your browns like spurrier quit on your coots... not much good can come from that.

I'm 44, a Panthers fan, and a Cam fan.

Jan 18, 2016, 12:01 PM

I guess I'm died to the tnets now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you've been died to me long before this...***

Jan 18, 2016, 12:06 PM

RIP TTT!

Jan 18, 2016, 12:18 PM

RIP!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it was a nice service, all of your friends were there...***

Jan 18, 2016, 12:29 PM

Jan 18, 2016, 12:17 PM

I am 32, A panther fan since their first season and I have no idea who I would be betraying.

Jan 18, 2016, 12:20 PM

what the hell is this ####.

lol Lions....

null

Looks like failed strength and conditioning.***

Jan 18, 2016, 12:22 PM

Re: Looks like failed strength and conditioning.***

Jan 18, 2016, 12:24 PM

null

Agreed. Guy in the yellow hat needs to go.***

Jan 18, 2016, 12:28 PM

Re: Agreed. Guy in the yellow hat needs to go.***

Jan 18, 2016, 12:30 PM

null

Re: Looks like failed strength and conditioning.***

Jan 18, 2016, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Looks like failed strength and conditioning.*** ]

Misspellt your.***

Jan 18, 2016, 12:21 PM

Thank god for the browns and the lions

With those two teams in the league, the Panthers will never be the shiatiest team in the U S of A. What is it about Detroit teams and being losers? ;)

Message was edited by: Tiger4lif3® left out somethin

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Winning... superbowls

Jan 18, 2016, 12:32 PM

A lions fan cares not for these things.

Re: Winning... superbowls

Jan 18, 2016, 12:33 PM

You need to worry about winning and NFC Championship first ;)

null

Re: Winning... superbowls

Jan 18, 2016, 12:41 PM

Guilty

I've been a Jets fan since 1991

Jan 18, 2016, 12:29 PM

and I am still a Jets fan. it's been rough, but I wouldn't pull for any other team. And I could care less who wins the super bowl. but with that being said, if I was a betting man, I'd put my money on the panthers. Common sense tells you to go with the proven winner (Tom Brady & the Patriots) but as a New York sports fan.....I just can't do it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2016, 12:30 PM

And even a greater chance that they are trashy coot fans as well.

no matter what you say or think

Jan 18, 2016, 12:40 PM

they will ALWAYS have a tie to Clemson. I had season tickets to the Panthers' first season playing in Death Valley. How cool was that? 8 official NFL games were played in little old Clemson.

I don't understand the "traitor" angle. Traitor to what?

I'm not much of an NFL fan in all honesty. I pulled for the Raiders as a kid, but their success or failure doesn't affect me at all. I'm not much of a Panthers fans either, but I do hope they win it all this year. My only item of Panthers gear is a jersey I got in 1995 with the Clemson Inaugural Season logo on it that I bought as a keepsake. Again, they will always have a special connection to Clemson.

Death Valley had the Panthers logo in one endzone all season....

Re: no matter what you say or think

Jan 18, 2016, 12:43 PM

I dont wear jerseys because I am older than 13 but I have an authentic Panthers Jersey in my man cave that is from the inaugural year with the patch.

null

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic