Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who has been blocked by Walt deptula
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Who has been blocked by Walt deptula

Oct 18, 2019, 11:29 PM

So Walt blocked me for being nice to him & complementing him but accurately recording his record. I didn’t lie. I posted all plays & reported. & he was hitting like 58%, which is good. Why would he block me? Because it doesn’t fit his narrative that he always hits 70%??? I like the show and he is super bright. He exaggerates so it’s fun to rib him sometimes, but I am actually accurately posting all plays and keeping a 100% accurate record. He is doing well. Not the 70% he has claimed but still. Doing ok. And he is so thin skinned and sensitive that he blocks me?!? A loyal listener who is fair. The dude has problems. Please answer if you have had experienced something similar. I want him to be held accountable. He bullies listeners who take any bit of his offense to his cocky bragging but one bit of truth that goes against him and he shuts down like a girl. His show is an echo chamber now. He is super smart and a great talent analyst. No reason to be like this. But I am going to make it a mission to get him to answer to this like a man. I will pester 105.5 if necessary. Not to get him in trouble. I like his show. But he has to admit how wimpy and childish he has been. Blocking someone for telling the truth because it doesn’t fit his spin? Come on!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good gawd man. Walt Dipshat is an ahole. You know it, I know

Oct 18, 2019, 11:33 PM

it and the American people know it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good gawd man. Walt Dipshat is an ahole. You know it, I know

Oct 18, 2019, 11:41 PM

He is a radio personality. A shock jock. But the dude is prepared and smart and knows more than 99% of us when it comes to football and most sports. I like the radio show. His bragging and bullying get out of hand sometimes but are also entertaining. But blocking me because I have the nerve to accurately report his record. That shows lack of integrity. And I think the radio station should answer to it

Re: Good gawd man. Walt Dipshat is an ahole. You know it, I know

Oct 18, 2019, 11:49 PM

Dude has something to hide

Re: Who has been blocked by Walt deptula

Oct 19, 2019, 12:46 AM

I reported him to Wccp magmt several times and they say that’s his job and people love him!

Please tell me besides Delvin bubble mouth and several same others that call in ? Lines area frull and dumb woman he has with him is pitiful !i

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2019, 12:59 AM

Why would you report him to Management.......

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is a conservative, they hate the truth.***

Oct 19, 2019, 1:06 AM

Re: He is a conservative, they hate the truth.***

Oct 19, 2019, 5:10 AM

It's the Liberals who hate the truth. Just look at The House of Representatives.

Don't tell us Trump is truthful. His tweets are all the

Oct 19, 2019, 9:34 AM

evidence you need that he lies. The Washington Post collected over 500 tweets where he lied. Many times it was contradictory tweets where he gave one answer to a question one day, then two days later answering the same question rebuking the response from two days before. It's like he thinks everyone else is stupid, and he is the only smart guy.

Oh, and I am a lifelong Republican, I will be 61 in January. Most Republican I know want our party back. Trump has created a cancer on the Republican Party.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He is a conservative, they hate the truth.***

Oct 19, 2019, 5:11 AM [ in reply to He is a conservative, they hate the truth.*** ]

1am post and will be the most ridiculous of the day. Get off the CNN, it’s killing your brain cells.

Oct 19, 2019, 5:21 AM

He didn't block you for being nice. He blocked you for exposing him. Walt is "A Legend in his own Mind" who is never wrong, and even when he is, he usually has a way of spinning it so that it makes it look like you misunderstood him.
A perfect example( and I won't go into full details) was his comment two years ago that Tiger would never win another Major , until he won The Masters this year. Then he even tried to spin so it looked like Molinari was beat before he even teed off on Sunday.
Thing is unless you recorded every soundbite, you can't remember what he said a day ago, let alone a week ago.
Another thing is Walt thinks he knows more than the pundits at ESPN( or eSECpn). Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, but if he is that good why isn't he on ESPN or CBS /Fox Sports?
He'll tell you he is too good/smart for those shows, but don't press him on it, or he will block you.

You are doing the equivalent of tracking

Oct 19, 2019, 6:03 AM

the accuracy of, say, the president, in his claims, or about any other politician on a debate stage for that matter, so what do you think you're going to get? They all do and say what they say for shock value, so I'd say leave this battle alone and choose some better ones that have more to do with life and death. But you are right that he's entertaining and knowledgeable, which is NOT what can be said about other radio hosts, particularly WCCP.

If you are critical of his highness

Oct 19, 2019, 7:09 AM

You will get blocked. He can dish it out, but he can’t take it. When he misses his Road Rage Guarantees, there is always some lame excuse. XM 84 at 4 p.m. You will enjoy life more. And you won’t have to listen to Walt read the Joe’s New York Pizza ad.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2019, 7:53 AM

Ignore the bozo and dont use his sponsors and he goes away. Something that people should have done w PF years ago

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, he either hangs up on people that call him out

Oct 19, 2019, 8:25 AM

Or blocks them on Twitter to avoid them. Sounds like your average big mouth pu$$ie to me. Dude needs five fingers to the face. He’s gonna be on a top ten worldstar video before too long.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2019, 9:26 AM

Walt has no desire to be accountable. Most of what he says either cannot be proven wrong or is unlikely to be in a situation to be disproven. He will talk about players teams and coaches that are longshots, not necessarily for success or failure, but for ever being in a position to truly judge. That's why he talks so much about players from 50, 60 or 70 years ago. Most people do not remember these guys, and hardly anybody is going to try to watch games from those eras. If you just watch highlights of course they are going to look great. Walt does not want to face scrutiny, and EVERYTHING that he does avoids it at all cost.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic