Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL Chickens
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

LOL Chickens

Nov 12, 2019, 1:12 PM

They got a thread going on over there about Lawing accising others of cheating. that's right LAWING LOL They pretend Lawing left because of a divorce/court order, when Slurrier actually cut him for recruiting violations LOL

The kicker to it,wasn't one of their own that Dabo cut lose around that time for recruiting things ??? They're are dumb bunch that'd shoot themselves while loading the gun

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/brad-lawing-and-clemson-recruiting-revelations.315733/

https://utsports.com/sports/football/roster/coaches/chris-rumph/3265

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL Chickens

Nov 12, 2019, 1:23 PM

The coots are so full of excuses. They can never say we got beat. A guy in my hometown is an obnoxious coot fan and he honestly believes that if it was not for the referees bad calls, the gamecocks would be undefeated. I mean, they live in another galaxy all of the time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL Chickens

Nov 12, 2019, 1:41 PM

Well, one of their Coot leaders said just a couple of years ago that Clemson was “cycling out and is afraid of what Muschamp is building”. Delusional and Coot are one in the same.

If you actually read what the fool said

Nov 12, 2019, 4:39 PM

he said AUBURN was the school that committed a major violation while recruiting Gilmore, not Clemson. But the idiots on fgf are too stupid to actually comprehend what they read.

Re: If you actually read what the fool said

Nov 12, 2019, 6:10 PM

They should hire that Lawing character to run their program. They’d all be giddy that a Gamecoot great with his finger on the pulse of what it really means to be a coot and dedicated to coot greatness is finally in charge. Oh, happy days are just over the horizon !

......Then in a few years they’d be willing and eager to eat another one of their beloved own.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic