Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we won every game close then the weak schedule thing ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

If we won every game close then the weak schedule thing ...

Nov 28, 2019, 8:01 AM

... would make some sense.

We do in fact play a schedule full of weak teams. We have no choice in the matter.

But ... we totally dominate those teams.

We beat them each week almost as badly as we beat Alabama.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we won every game close then the weak schedule thing ...

Nov 28, 2019, 8:41 AM

I don't think the ACC is any weaker than any other conference. The ACC may not have another elite team but heck the PAC 12 doesn't have 1. The mighty SEC had 4 teams lose to UNLV, Georgia Southern, App State and Wyoming. I made that point right before Miami lost to FIU but it's still relevant. Oh btw Miami, thanks let me add UNC as well. Sorry but the only team elite in the BIG 12 is Ohio State. I think Penn State, Wisconsin and maybe even Michigan are good teams but definitely not great. I'm not scared of Auburn, A&M, Ole Miss, Miss State, Arkansas, Vandy, SC, Tennessee, Mizzou, Florida or a Kentucky. I just don't think the ACC is worse than these other conference. Not sure why the ACC is getting bashed like they have because there are other conference where multiple teams have had far worse losses. I think the ACC has the most or tied for the most bowl eligible teams already. It's a farce narrative that Clemson needs to put to rest the rest of the way. It's hard to say the ACC isa bad conference bc they get crushed by Clemson if the other teams they'll play coming up gets punched in the mouth as well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic