Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we played Bama in the Orange Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

If we played Bama in the Orange Bowl

Dec 3, 2013, 9:53 PM

I think we could hang for the majority of the game with them if we don't turn the ball over like we did against Fsu & usuck. A HUGE downside is we would be playing Bama after they've had a month to prepare & we all know Saban is the best at preparation. Also, we would be their next opponent after they lost the national championship bid, conference title & division all in the most devastating way against their bitter rival. Do you honestly think we would be ready for that?

I have no reason to believe we would hang onto the ball. Until the players prove me otherwise I'll take Bama 38-13.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Utah says hello....

Dec 3, 2013, 9:57 PM

Member dat Sugar Bowl?

Yea the bowl from five seasons ago?

Dec 3, 2013, 9:59 PM

Like I said I know we have the talent to hang with them. My concern is us being able to hang onto the ball, not call idiotic plays & not look like deer in headlights when it's crunch time.

Re: Yea the bowl from five seasons ago?

Dec 3, 2013, 10:05 PM

We don't have the talent to hang with them. The 'bama offensive line would make us look like a youth league team

Re: If we played Bama in the Orange Bowl

Dec 3, 2013, 9:58 PM

haden, you are soooo right! I was there in Atlanta back in '08 when we played 'Bama. Saban will be licking his chops to defend against Morris's "fun & gun" thousand play offense. I hope everyone will realize that we are suffering from coaching problems, not player problems. 'Bama will roll us and have fun doing it.

Dec 3, 2013, 10:04 PM

you homers need to stop following Clemson, we are just as good as Auburn.The coaches didn't fumble,if the players hadn't we would have beat USUC maybe not FLAST,but ALA. won't beat them either

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2013, 10:35 PM

You need to wake up and smell the coffee, "homer". We couldn't hang with 'Bama on one of their bad days. The "fun & gun" offense didn't work out for A&M or the Ducks and it dang sure didn't work out for us. We don't have the coaching that Alabama or Auburn has right now. And unless someone wakes up, we won't have those kind of coaches anytime soon.

Just like they just did against Auburn. Oh wait...***

Dec 3, 2013, 10:38 PM [ in reply to Re: If we played Bama in the Orange Bowl ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2013, 10:00 PM

I really think you guy's could hang with or even beat Bama. This is just my opinion, but Auburn ain't that great,they will get beaten soundly in the SECCG I think. So yea, you guy's could easily hang if you keep Boyd from freaking out.

Outsider validation!

Dec 3, 2013, 10:03 PM

Someone capture this moment!

In all seriousness I know we could hang, it's not them I would be worried about, it's Clemson that would make me nervous.

Dec 3, 2013, 10:39 PM

If we stick with the run like malzhan does we have a shot against bama and probably beat the coots

Dec 3, 2013, 10:42 PM

That is the problem though. Morris's "fun & gun" offense is too erratic and leans way too much toward the pass. Why does everyone think those two boys went to Georgia? A running back is foolish to want to play under Morris.

Bama doesn't have a pass rush

Dec 3, 2013, 10:43 PM

McCarron isn't a runner. So we might have a shot.

Dec 3, 2013, 10:50 PM

I don't want to be embarrassed again on national tv. I would rather play a team that wouldn't chew us up and spit us out.
Just me, though.

Bring Bama

Dec 3, 2013, 11:29 PM

If we have zero turnovers we will win by double digits, we have more to prove...they will be down bc they expect national title. Our offense is a nightmare for Saban, he's public about it. Their d isn't close to LSU last year, should be a good game.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic