Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If this team ends up with a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

If this team ends up with a

Nov 30, 2016, 1:05 PM

14-1 record for the second straight season, will Dabo be on the hot seat next year? If best is standard, then why did he allow his team to lose to inferior opponents like Bama last year and Pitt this year? I think he painted himself into a corner with that particular Daboism.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: If this team ends up with a

Nov 30, 2016, 1:07 PM

spot on - he's a freakin' cheerleader

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Nov 30, 2016, 1:14 PM

@##

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

A lot of those wins were really losses too***

Nov 30, 2016, 1:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Batson should be fired at the bare minimum***

Nov 30, 2016, 1:26 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2016, 1:26 PM

That is spot on.........plus we don't have a single player that has won a life championship. Gotta face the challenge of trying to earn our first 5th place ring. I'm not sure Dabo is the man to lead us there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2016, 1:27 PM

If we end up with a 14-1 record this year, that would mean we win the national championship, which would also mean we are the best team in the country. So no, he would not be on the hot seat. Even if we don't win it all, he is not even close to the hot seat.

But wouldn't that national championship banner have an

Nov 30, 2016, 1:30 PM

asterisk in the shape of a Pitt logo next to it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

again with the funny?***

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I'm being completely serious***

Nov 30, 2016, 1:31 PM

In your defense, Ford's National Championship team never

Nov 30, 2016, 1:42 PM

had a loss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: In your defense, Ford's National Championship team never

Nov 30, 2016, 2:13 PM

danny forever. we settled in 08 imo. not worked out like i hoped.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

How do you explain the NC State game then?***

Nov 30, 2016, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: If this team ends up with a ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why are you still allowed on this site?***

Nov 30, 2016, 1:29 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because Crump got no juevos***

you're going to be losing points soon***

Nov 30, 2016, 1:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

tell that to dsp***

Nov 30, 2016, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Because Crump got no juevos*** ]

DSP? Never heard of her***

Nov 30, 2016, 1:40 PM

DSP is still here. There is a little of him in all of us.

Nov 30, 2016, 1:41 PM [ in reply to tell that to dsp*** ]

especially Bob.

Re: DSP is still here. There is a little of him in all of us.

Nov 30, 2016, 2:07 PM

all of him may be in bob. depends on if the zima is flowing and at what tailgate

You sound jelly brah***

Nov 30, 2016, 2:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

i am***

Nov 30, 2016, 2:39 PM

Re: Because Crump got no juevos***

Nov 30, 2016, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Because Crump got no juevos*** ]

@#$@

mathematically impossible to end up 14-1.

Nov 30, 2016, 1:32 PM

We all know that a win over Alabama immediately transitions into best of 3. So it would be 15-1 or 14-2. But I'm with you on firing if one loss Bc of poor roster management. Hasn't had enough people transfer out this year like the elite teams.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uhh... Dabo isn't even the best coach in the ACC.

Nov 30, 2016, 1:34 PM

He's already on the hot seat, IMHO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Not sure but we will be on upset alert for Kent State.***

Nov 30, 2016, 2:05 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. As soon as

Nov 30, 2016, 2:12 PM

Jesus starts coaching football we should kick Dabo to the curb.

Nov 30, 2016, 2:40 PM

Right cuz if we fire dabo we are guaranteed a natty? I will take 10 years of 10+ wins over the mediocricy that i have seen in my lifetime. Look at Joe Paterno. It took 17 yrs for his 1st natty and overall 46 years for two natties. Dabo has already took us to one. And while he isnt the best HC coach he is great assembling assistants and awesome at recruiting.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic