Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Noice. Oldest son is now officially quarantined.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 329

Noice. Oldest son is now officially quarantined.

Nov 17, 2020, 10:43 AM

He can go back to school on the 30th. Ugh. Woke up with a barking cough, day after the possible exposure email received. Meaning his exposure was likely last week sometime. Called school.

Nurse said the 6th grade was at a "tipping point". Meaning, they're just about to go back to virtual and close the middle school. Evidently the <5 number from DHEC is total BS. Shocker. Anyway, nurse pulled up his schedule and said he REALLY needs to be tested. I have a feeling she was stepping beyond her directives in this, but it's evidently really going around. Freaked wife out, that much is clear.

Nurse suggested we all quarantine until we get tests back for oldest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ran into two classmates at the doctor's office.

Nov 17, 2020, 11:25 AM

Got the same email we did. Same coughs. Wife and other moms having a big party at the pediatricians office right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"big party" = Covid party?

Nov 17, 2020, 11:55 AM

T's and P's it is not Covid or if it is, recovers quickly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks. He and his friend both negative.

Nov 17, 2020, 12:32 PM

Pediatrician had the rapid test, which is awesome.

Good. Dang family close Covid calls are subtle stressors.

Nov 17, 2020, 12:59 PM

Been through three and likely more on the horizon...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry to hear. Hope all goes well.***

Nov 17, 2020, 11:41 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like getting back into the school house

Nov 17, 2020, 12:07 PM

has turned into the absolute awful mess people were afraid of.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The nurse seems to think so.

Nov 17, 2020, 12:36 PM

We actually got two form emails, meaning he was exposed in several classes. She said there are several cases in several of his classes, like more than the less than 5 DHEC says. But we will see. He does well on virtual and he's home through Thanksgiving week now anyway. He will miss one day of school, and it's excused.

Best part is no quarantine with the rapid test, for mom and dad ;)

If they all have the same kinda vicious cough I wonder

Nov 17, 2020, 1:01 PM

if something else is going on. Clearly you've got to pass a lot of gas in the silent but violent manner to make sure he can still smell, then all is good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It has***

Nov 17, 2020, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Sounds like getting back into the school house ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 9
| visibility 329
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic