Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If these USC losses can be the impetus we need to leave acc
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 632

If these USC losses can be the impetus we need to leave acc

Nov 25, 2012, 1:34 PM

then at least some good came from the misery of this. What's wrong with a Big 14 that has as its Eastern division: CU, FSU, Ga Tech, WVU, Iowa State, Louisville and Kansas? The diverse goegraphic footprint of the SEC certainly isn't hurting it one bit now is it?

NC and and the rest of the ACC could then join forces with the Big East to be the mega basketball conference they've really always wanted it to be.

The problem is that I think we're either too dumb or stubborn to make it happen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're not leaving the gd acc. For crying out loud.

Nov 25, 2012, 1:38 PM

I mean, really? To do what? Go to the Big 12 and get our cans kicked? Apparently we're in a league we can compete in now. I don't really want to wander around in the wilderness for 20 years waiting to see if we can finally field a team that would be competitive with Ok St, Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech, Baylor, etc.

Re Why heck no and we shouldn't***

Nov 25, 2012, 1:43 PM

Maryland deal says enough ...

Nov 25, 2012, 1:46 PM [ in reply to We're not leaving the gd acc. For crying out loud. ]

Did you ever think the Twerps would leave the ACC? They were one of the freakin founding members. If that school can all of sudden do it, why can't we?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maryland left because their athletic program is in financial

Nov 25, 2012, 6:25 PM

tatters and they've got to go try for a bigger money bomb before they suffer the ignominy of having to shutter the football program.

Re: If these USC losses can be the impetus we need to leave acc

Nov 25, 2012, 1:52 PM

Let's just beat USC and stop worrying about what conference we're in.

Say something that hasn't been said 1,000 times in the last

Nov 25, 2012, 1:57 PM

2 weeks. In no way am I intending to come across as a prick but the amount of things being regurgitated on this board is getting way beyond redundant. Do some of you guys actually read the board or just continue to post everything you think about with disregard to what's already here to be responded to? These topics have been covered over and over and over and over again. Join another post's discussion if you truly seek others' opinions; if not, continue to post the same things over and over again. I give you a thumbs up, sir.

Replies: 6
| visibility 632
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic