Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If there was widespread voter fraud against Republicans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 451

If there was widespread voter fraud against Republicans

Nov 6, 2020, 6:44 PM

Why did Republicans gain seats in the house and do much better than expected in the Senate? The reality is America is not moving left, which is great news. However, it’s also true that Americans don’t like Donald Trump. You can’t lie, cheat, and be an ahole and not pay a price.

On the other hand, the ironic thing is many right leaning people who hated Trump probably chose to vote just to voice their opinion against Trump but at the same time voted for Republicans in the other races. So it’s fair to say Trump helped his Republican allies. It’s too bad he is just such a despicable character.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If there was widespread voter fraud against Republicans

Nov 6, 2020, 6:53 PM

You are asking a lot from dem poll workers to not only alter the top of the ticket, but forge the rest of the down ballot. Just be happy with what we stole.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While we can agree that voter suppression certainly wasn't

Nov 6, 2020, 6:54 PM

at play on either side to any great extent considering the record-setting turnout for each, I don't know that Trump didn't outperform most down ballot R's in the states that he is winning, likely including districts where House candidates are gaining where he isn't carrying the state.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe I’m just stupid, but I’m not following you

Nov 6, 2020, 7:01 PM

It’s obvious that generally speaking, Trump did not perform as well as the average of the other Republicans up for reelection. Not understanding how that can be disputed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got a link to show those numbers?

Nov 6, 2020, 9:32 PM

I can't find one and too laze to look up state by state.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Democrats aren't dumb, they knew we'd catch them if they made it too obvious.

Nov 6, 2020, 6:56 PM

I got all caught up on my talking points listening to conservative talk radio on the drive home. Here's my notes:

1) Who is more likely to interfere in AMERICAN elections; Putin (not an American and therefore not interested in the outcome) or liberal AMERICANS?

2) Two guys in New Jersey were arrested for voter fraud. As you probably know, two is a bigger number than one so it's not just an isolated incident.

3) Places like Detroit and Philadelphia are known for corruption in politics. These sneaky bastads are so sneaky and corrupt,that if you have no evidence of wrongdoing, it's because they've paid off even more sneaky corrupt librolls to cover their tracks.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's as true as Russian election tampering***

Nov 6, 2020, 7:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Whoa, hang on a second. You calling Trump a LIAR?***

Nov 6, 2020, 7:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: If there was widespread voter fraud against Republicans

Nov 6, 2020, 10:37 PM

Because both Democrats and Republicans are the establishment.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Replies: 8
| visibility 451
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic