Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If there was ever any doubt about the Co-OCs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,711

If there was ever any doubt about the Co-OCs

Mar 24, 2015, 8:23 PM

Coles bowl performance should have put that to rest. They turned what many thought was the worst QB in Clemson history into a Heisman look alike. We are on great hands with the Co-OCs and the QB guru Streeter. I cant wait to see what they do with DW4!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If there was ever any doubt about the Co-OCs

Mar 24, 2015, 8:30 PM

Don't know about "Heisman look-alike", but I get your point, and it is spot on. Sometimes, a coordinator has to adjust to fit his assets. I liked Chad, but I think he could have been better at that. A square peg rarely fits well into a round hole.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They did a great job with the bowl game.

Mar 24, 2015, 8:30 PM

Let's hope they carry over that momentum into the regular season before we start naming them OC's of the year for 2015.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They did a great job with the bowl game.

Mar 24, 2015, 9:33 PM

Can't we just call them COCOs? So much easier to say.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If there was ever any doubt about the Co-OCs

Mar 24, 2015, 10:00 PM

I have enjoyed Tiger Football every since the first time I slid the hill in 1964. I feel that Coach Swinney has a plan and vision. He has done a good job of moving forward. I believe he is a man of conviction that requires accountability from his team and his staff. I also think that he is humble individual. The fact he shared a raise with his staff was evidence that it is not all about him. He may not have been the best Head Coach when he took the job, but he is intelligent, passionate, and willing to promote CU and his players. He leads and when it is all over, he will become one of Clemson's finest coaches ever. I honestly believe that he will stay has long a we let him. I think Jeff and Tony are going do a great job.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,711
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic