Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Clemson PAW ranked #2 Best CFB logo in Nation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 201

Football Update: Clemson PAW ranked #2 Best CFB logo in Nation

Aug 5, 2013, 11:06 AM

Clemson PAW ranked #2 Best CFB logo in Nation

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome! Go Tigers!***

Aug 5, 2013, 11:08 AM

Another trophy for the WEZ

Aug 5, 2013, 11:09 AM

Boom

Not to mention the Chickens are #3 worst logo.***

Aug 5, 2013, 11:11 AM

Re: Not to mention the Chickens are #3 worst logo.***

Aug 5, 2013, 11:13 AM

But "it's not the chicken..." haha, classic.

LOVE that phrasing!!***

Aug 5, 2013, 12:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

No, We don't want 2nd place trophies for WEZ

Aug 5, 2013, 11:11 AM

Only Championship Winning Trophies

2nd place sucks and 3rd is even worse.

LIsten here maretarpits, if you don't enjoythe success

Aug 5, 2013, 11:13 AM

our great TIgerS bring thenyou need to go back to rootin for the dirtpeckers in colonbia.l Dabo is a fine man and coach and every win deserves to be celebrated. i am dissapointed in hyour lack of excitement fot this monumental award this only adds to the special season we are about to have.

Those little keyboards on smartphone are torture,

Aug 5, 2013, 12:52 PM

aren't they? :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

#1 logo was the Clowney***

Aug 5, 2013, 11:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the "SEC team" would get their act together, I'm

Aug 5, 2013, 12:53 PM

sure ESPN would land them a spot in the Top Ten!

Don't laugh. After this year they'll probably start

Aug 5, 2013, 2:01 PM [ in reply to #1 logo was the Clowney*** ]

putting a turd on their helmets and rename themselves the USC Doo Doos.

Re: Don't laugh. After this year they'll probably start

Aug 5, 2013, 4:42 PM

Painting a pic of a ##### on their helmets would be an emprovement being that they call themselves cockheads!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Clemson PAW ranked #2 Best CFB logo in Nation

Aug 5, 2013, 11:17 AM

How is BYU third?

Miami should be higher

#5 on this list....beat the ##### here, too...

Aug 5, 2013, 11:30 AM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1310558-college-footballs-hottest-fan-bases-of-2012-ranking-all-120-schools/page/117

How does the Lunge crowd keep getting past security?

Aug 5, 2013, 11:34 AM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

birth certificates aren't required anymore ;)***

Aug 5, 2013, 11:46 AM

They are coming through the Canadian border.

Aug 5, 2013, 12:56 PM [ in reply to How does the Lunge crowd keep getting past security? ]

Those crazy canucks.

I see. We have the border from Messico sealed up pretty

Aug 5, 2013, 1:03 PM

well...Joe was the last one to make it through.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biden?***

Aug 5, 2013, 1:21 PM

Couldn't have been Biden

Aug 5, 2013, 1:35 PM

he has to have a L and R placed on all his shoes.

LOL!

Aug 5, 2013, 1:36 PM

Wait ... I have socks that have an L and an R on them. :(

Re: How does the Lunge crowd keep getting past security?

Aug 5, 2013, 4:45 PM [ in reply to How does the Lunge crowd keep getting past security? ]

They have fake I D's ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just for the record...

Aug 5, 2013, 11:33 AM

and contrary to Athlon's statement, it's definitely the chicken that makes it the 3rd worst logo. Hard edges in the C? Give me a break... It's a dern chicken, end of story. Should've been the first worst on this list.

I don't know...that Beaver is simply horrid.***

Aug 5, 2013, 11:53 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Must ... resist ... typing ... the ... responses ... in

Aug 5, 2013, 12:58 PM

... my ... head ... right ... now.

:)

Get your mind out of the gutter

Aug 5, 2013, 1:02 PM

smh

What? You don't think I was going to say something

Aug 5, 2013, 1:21 PM

about dams and big buckteeth?

Buckteeth? What were you going to say about

Aug 5, 2013, 1:25 PM

lbu?

photo vampsters-1_zps154a238e.jpg

You know, I always like to know what the person posting

Aug 5, 2013, 1:33 PM

looks like. Thanks for sharing your pin-up of LBU. :)

By the way, this is me -

You mad bro?***

Aug 5, 2013, 1:37 PM

Most of the time I am not on here.***

Aug 5, 2013, 8:33 PM

Re: Buckteeth? What were you going to say about

Aug 5, 2013, 4:49 PM [ in reply to Buckteeth? What were you going to say about ]

Just hey Beaver;)

Re: Just for the record...

Aug 5, 2013, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Just for the record... ]

They didn't want to publicly say that but, everyone else knew what they meant.

Aug 5, 2013, 11:37 AM

It's a shame the coots logo ranked 3rd worst logo. It was the number 1 worst logo by far, and they deserve to be ranked #1 at something that is football related. IMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You think they will give out rings for this?

Aug 5, 2013, 11:39 AM

Finishing #1 would have warranted a parade down Assembly Street.

Re: You think they will give out rings for this?

Aug 5, 2013, 11:49 AM

Yep! They would have worn them proudly (not understanding what they represented).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are the letters G, T, OU, and M really considered logos?***

Aug 5, 2013, 11:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

How can a rednek chikin NOT be the worst logo in sports?***

Aug 5, 2013, 11:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

A few objections, but mostly good.

Aug 5, 2013, 12:31 PM

Texas A&M's should be ranked higher, maybe in the top 10. and I disagree that Michigan and Colorado should be on the list at all. They're not bad, but they're not top 25 either.

In Michigan's case, I never really understood all the love for the helmet design or the logo. The helmet design...ummm...what exactly is it supposed to be? I don't get it. The logo? It's just a letter. Take it out of context, and I wouldn't recognize it.

The photo of the UGA fan is confusing...at best.

Aug 5, 2013, 12:38 PM

Okay, let's have a look at you. You appear to be wearing a fireman's helmet, Road Warrior style armor with shoulder spikes, and the face paint of a Parisian mime.

What?

Aug 5, 2013, 1:22 PM

The nation recognizes greatness.

TIGER Nation already KNOWS!!!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2013, 4:36 PM

I'm sure that Athlon Sports have already received 30k hate E-Mails. And are lobbying to have Athlon Sports barred from ever mentioning their school ever again....

not sold on UGA or BYU in the top 10

Aug 5, 2013, 7:38 PM

BYU's always makes me think Yale, even though I know it's not. As for the Dawgs, if Green Bay and Grambling didn't use such a similar logo, I might put it in the top 10. Bottom line, neither of these two is unique enough, IMO.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs—Victory in spite of all terror—Victory, however long and hard the road may be..." - Winston Churchill

Went on a mision trip to Brazil and one of the teenagers

Aug 5, 2013, 9:50 PM

in our group wore a gold gamecock symbol. One of the locals asked why he was wearing that necklace... he said that it was a symbol of some evil cult group over there in Brazil. I guess it translates to other countries as well. I knew it.....!

Isn't the Georgia logo just a copy of Green Bay's?***

Aug 5, 2013, 9:53 PM

Replies: 45
| visibility 201
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic