Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If the ACC is so bad as this site contends then why
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,121

If the ACC is so bad as this site contends then why

Sep 19, 2019, 7:06 PM

then why did the SEC have these games?

Ga State 38 Tennessee 30
Wyoming 37 Missouri 31
Memphis 15 Mississippi 10
North Carolina 24 UofSC 20
and then there's Arkansas 20 Portland St 13

Maybe people should start asking what's wrong with the mighty SEC instead of putting 10 of the top 25 in their polls.

Or just maybe the SEC needs to start scheduling stronger OCC games due to the weakness in THE SEC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If the ACC is so bad as this site contends then why

Sep 19, 2019, 7:12 PM

The acc being bad and the sec being overrated are not mutually exclusive

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's better if you just accept that with the exception of Clemson, ACC is generally a dumpster fire

Sep 19, 2019, 7:14 PM

From #6 or so down, I'd say not conferences are equally crappy. At #1 spot, I'll give ACC the edge.

From #2-#5 SEC teams superior.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sec and ACC narrative is tired, lazy and not true

Sep 19, 2019, 10:25 PM

Why have you chose to look at teams #2-#5 SEC only? You read like a SEC homer. Are you tired too? Over the last 5 years the ACC holds a winning record over the SEC. This year the ACC is 1-0 over the SEC. These are facts. The rest has been the same old subjective, eye test crap. The SEC remains as the most over-rated, over-hyped conference ever. If their teams can't score it is because of SEC defenses. If they score a lot it is because SEC offenses. No conference plays any weaker out of conference schedule than the SEC. And the rest is over-hyped teams beating each so they all are great and beaten up and tired. They are so insecure they have to look at other teams and conferences and think about ways to denigrate them. And, ESecPN perpetuates these lies and fake news. Lazy journalists regurgitate this bullshxx and so do their sister networks when they carry their games.

ACC and SEC are 2-2 so far not

Sep 19, 2019, 10:31 PM

1-0 SEC

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,121
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic