Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Notre Dame Rematch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,687

Notre Dame Rematch

Nov 4, 2015, 8:43 PM

It is very possible to see a Clemson/ND rematch in the Orange Bowl on December 31 in the playoff semi-finals. I personally, would love it. Many of the ND fans I know blame the rain for the loss so it would just be right to beat them again. ND has a road game @ Stanford to close out the season and a win there would almost guarantee them a spot in the playoffs as a likely 4 seed. With Clemson winning out at the 1 seed. Would anyone else like to see a rematch?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Been there done that?

Nov 4, 2015, 8:47 PM

On the other hand i wouldn't mind seeing us play ND again, hearing all of the excuses gets old. As if we weren't both playing in the same conditions. Fumbles...forced i might add. The list goes on and on.

Message was edited by: BicentennialTiger®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Been there done that?

Nov 4, 2015, 8:49 PM

Agreed. A lot of people actually favored ND in the weather conditions because of their offensive line and running attack. Clemson played in the rain to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Been there done that?

Nov 4, 2015, 8:59 PM

I said the exact same thing

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll bet statistically speaking.........

Nov 4, 2015, 9:01 PM

it would not favor the team that won the first game. Besides, we've beaten them, let's move on to another powerhouse program to beat and put on our resume like, say, Alabama!

Re: I'll bet statistically speaking.........

Nov 4, 2015, 9:03 PM

I can live with that!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Finally, the voice of reason^^^^***

Nov 4, 2015, 9:16 PM [ in reply to I'll bet statistically speaking......... ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll bet statistically speaking.........

Nov 4, 2015, 9:36 PM [ in reply to I'll bet statistically speaking......... ]

I want LSU! Too much disrespect coming from that camp.

don't they remember last time?***

Nov 5, 2015, 7:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No rematch, they had their chance

Nov 4, 2015, 9:08 PM

Move on to the next titan that needs to fall.

If that happens, I hope it's a

Nov 4, 2015, 9:11 PM

rainy day in South Florida

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Notre Dame Rematch

Nov 4, 2015, 9:29 PM

Actually I think ND is probably the 2nd best team in the land behind us of course. I think they would curb stomp LSU AND BAMA. I could see us meeting them again for the championship.

They are a pretty sound team just as we are. I think we would beat them again if we were to meet up again.

Nov 4, 2015, 9:40 PM

Even if we beat fsu and when out, we will not hold on to the #1 slot. The record of the last 3 teams we play is 9-16 right now. We might hold it next week if we win, but I would be shocked if we don't start dropping after that. WF, Syracuse and usuc won't give us much credibility.

Nov 4, 2015, 9:44 PM

An 11-1 UNC would certainly help.

I think it's hilarious.....

Nov 5, 2015, 7:39 AM

that all Notre Dame fans blame the loss to Clemson on the weather. In fact, prior to the game all of the taking heads and Notre Dame fans said that the rain gave Notre Dame a HUGE advantage because they were so much better in the trenches, but after the game everyone suddenly wanted to blame the loss on the weather. It's not as if it was all bright sunshine and blue skies on Clemson's side of the field. Clemson had to deal with the elements as well. The bottom line is, Clemson was the better team and completely outplayed Notre Dame for more than three quarters. That's why Notre Dame lost but if lying to yourselves and blaming the loss on the weather somehow makes you feel better about it, be my guest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,687
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic