Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If our Dline is supposed to be all world , how
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

If our Dline is supposed to be all world , how

Mar 14, 2018, 10:52 PM

Does a new freshman qb with barely a weeks college experience get a 50 yard run? Either he is that amazing or our d was asleep today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was the starting Dline playing

Mar 14, 2018, 11:05 PM

or was it the unproven freshmen?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

A common sense question for someone who doesn’t have enough sense not to troll our board.

Mar 15, 2018, 7:43 AM

Don’t expect a good answer from the coot.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only the starters would play against the 4th string QB***

Mar 15, 2018, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Was the starting Dline playing ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If our Dline is supposed to be all world , how

Mar 14, 2018, 11:06 PM

Fooling nobody .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 14, 2018, 11:08 PM

Maybe we should ask why Never Again- Happened Again!??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Mar 15, 2018, 9:55 AM

I've been thinking about that statement that the coots came up with. "Never Again", maybe the rest of the sentence is "Never Again will we be able to paly against Clemson". This is the only thing that makes sense with that statement. OF course we are talking about a team that cheers on an animal that runs around and pecks at the dirt and the fan base hollers "Go C0cks". So sense is something they are lacking. Go Tigers.

deer, it’s really not difficult to do

Mar 14, 2018, 11:11 PM

all it takes is a smattering of brains and a little effort

#trollingishard

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Mar 15, 2018, 2:24 AM

I said in many post after TL committed to us and I started watch a lot of his film, that boy has a H&ll of a set of wheels on him for such a tall kid, and that he could run his way out of trouble. TL looks to have a longer body than he does legs, and he can get them moving very quick for a 6'6" guy!!! Just look how long he is from the bottom of his butt to the top of his head. And I personally believe that his legs are shorter than his body, and that is the reason he can run fast like he does, he's not your usual clumsy looking tall guy and he has a better center of gravity....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2018, 3:19 AM

He must be very impressive because our defensive front is supposed to be slam full of potential first rounders . He should rarely break a 50 yard anything on them or I’d be embarrassed if I were them. It’s very concerning. Much less a new buck like TL. I’d feel better if it had been KB since he at least has a better grasp of things. I’m sure TL is gonna be special but seriously, I’d be embarrassed if I were our defensive front and was giving up 50 yard scrimmage scrambles. And apparently that wasn’t the only big run either.

I’d like to be hearing how solid the D is considering what’s coming back.

Maybe TL is just a beast out there. Cause if our dline struggles and our DBs are making Venables puke, I’m worried if it’s not because TL is just that dang terrific.

Mar 15, 2018, 6:14 AM

Good lord man. Wow.

Mar 15, 2018, 6:38 AM

That's an embarrassing post. Talk about twisting a story....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2018, 7:52 AM

Embarrassed? Ummm no! Apparently Venables wanted to puke but if someone on Tigernet has an opinion that’s not rosey, people are shocked. Apparently Venables is smart enough to get it. You think he was happy with a 50 yard run by a new qb and passes embarrassing his dB ‘s?

Seems to me I’m dead on! Let’s hear about some sacks from what should be a great front! Someone needs to light a fire under these guys, not pat them in the back for getting schooled.

Mar 15, 2018, 8:19 AM

While I disagree that it’s something to worry about I will defend your right to say what u feel. And I def agree that a coach can be mad or have a negative opinion but if a Tnetter has the same opinion he gets ripped. But we know Venables does this every offseason to light a fire so u shouldn’t be concerned as much as u prob are

Tell 'em coot

Mar 15, 2018, 8:21 AM

fno

Re: Tell 'em coot

Mar 15, 2018, 8:24 AM

Do u just copy and paste? Get lost

Re: Tell 'em coot

Mar 15, 2018, 8:38 AM

Mar 15, 2018, 7:41 AM [ in reply to Re: If our Dline is supposed to be all world , how ]

And I'd be embarrassed if I were you

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2018, 7:53 AM [ in reply to Re: If our Dline is supposed to be all world , how ]

How can anything be more embarrassing than having a Chicken for a mascot. I could keep going and going.

Mar 15, 2018, 7:57 AM

Then stop pulling for them and pull for the Tigers instead.

Mar 15, 2018, 8:32 AM

You are embarrassing yourself. Close the door and head back too Cootville. You can enjoy Dookie ice, Fire exitinguishers from Walmart and a Dirt Pecking Bird dancing in a PVC cage.

Mar 15, 2018, 7:57 AM [ in reply to Re: If our Dline is supposed to be all world , how ]

Remember what Deshaun did to your coots and the SEC, Trevor will be so much more trouble for you Coots. He might hit a triple digit number stepping over, on and around the chickens ?? on his way to multiple National Championships!

???????????????????????????

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Mar 15, 2018, 8:04 AM

Is this all you guys can say anytime someone has a good point? Call them a coot and pretend they are not a tiger fan? It doesn’t bother me at all, I’ve been a tiger fan before some of you were born. Come back to me when you can explain to me why all these first rounders are giving up 50 yards runs. Maybe they should lay off the Xbox.

Is Venables a coot too? He wasn’t thrilled either.

Mar 15, 2018, 8:09 AM

You can’t be serious. First off, Dex isn’t practicing in the live drills. There is one First rounder out. Secondly, the 1s go against the 1s usually, 2s against the 2s, 3s against the 3s, etc. for all we know not a single starting defender was on the field. Also, if you actually watch the interview with Venables he was being a smart a$$ through most of it. And did anybody mention.... It’s SPRING PRACTICE.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2018, 8:16 AM

3s on 3s? it was a scrimmage, not just practice . So what are you saying, whenever Dex is hurt ... 50 yard runs are ok? We don’t have other players?

90-17

Mar 15, 2018, 8:21 AM

Mar 15, 2018, 8:11 AM [ in reply to Re: If our Dline is supposed to be all world , how ]

How exactly is it a good point? You don't know what guys were filling the D-line when he made the run. There is one big flaw in your assessment, you fail to notice that Venables didn't say the line made him want to puke. He said the backfield. Somehow, you've managed to twist that into the D-line starters that may not have even been on the field in full grouping when the run was made.

Mar 15, 2018, 8:26 AM

I’m not twisting anything. My point is clear. We are supposed to have maybe the best defensive front in Clemson history and in all of college football. Slam full of first rounders and potential nfl stars . And not just a couple but a deep bruising relentless line. Even 2 Nd string is better than most schools first string. But apparently they got schooled Wednesday. Them and the DBs. That doesn’t sound good. I mean these guys were were just playing in the playoffs 2 months ago. It’s not like they have had a year to get rusty.

What we should of been hearing is how the defense dominated the day. The d should be far ahead of the o right now. This sounds like there could be issues on the D and especially at the backend.

Not to worry Tigermaul, at least you beat the Citadel...

Mar 15, 2018, 12:31 PM

no, wait....

well, there's alway the paraolympics....maybe archery.

Mar 15, 2018, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Re: If our Dline is supposed to be all world , how ]

And most people's point is clear... For all you know, he could have been scrimmaging against the entire Scott team line, full of guys that haven't played one down of college football yet. Until you know the mix, comparing our complete 1st string D-line to our possible scout D-line is asinine. That's like saying for the offense Cooper, Choice, Chalk, and TJ Chase are equivalent to Watson, Gallman, Leggett, and Williams. Completely idiotic.

Mar 15, 2018, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Re: If our Dline is supposed to be all world , how ]

You have a couple of things going on here. The backfield has to respect his arm first. He can hit on long passes. Two he can beat the dline on some plays and run away from some guys or get a block or two from the new guys downfield. It is a little different when you have a guy that can hit receivers anywhere.

Bless your heart !!!!***

Mar 15, 2018, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Re: If our Dline is supposed to be all world , how ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

He would truly be a goofy looking sucker if his legs were

Mar 15, 2018, 6:48 AM [ in reply to Re: If our Dline is supposed to be all world , how ]

longer than his body. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2018, 7:59 AM

He might have been wearing a non contact jersey for all we know

Mar 15, 2018, 8:16 AM

You need to worry about getting fisted this year, coot.

Screw Calford.

LOL..."our"...lol***

Mar 15, 2018, 8:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

He's better than anybody on the coot dline.******

Mar 15, 2018, 9:01 AM

Pretty simple answer TigerTraul

Mar 15, 2018, 10:05 AM

Dabo told all his NFL first rounders he'd put 'em in the HUGE graveyard we have if they so much as touch one of our MANY five-star quarterbacks.

Mar 15, 2018, 12:15 PM

That is the problem with spring practice... every good play is still a bad play.

"Defense dominates scrimmage" = "Oh no our offense sucks!"

"Offense moves the ball in scrimmage" = Oh no, our defense cant stop anybody

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic