Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If it's true, this isn't good, no matter who you are.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 537

If it's true, this isn't good, no matter who you are.

Jul 1, 2019, 4:11 PM

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1145764653835964419

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If it's true, this isn't good, no matter who you are.

Jul 1, 2019, 4:13 PM

Bummer

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2019, 4:17 PM

Water is so cheap too. Odd. Something doesnt add up.

See, this is why my ability to get outraged is at about a 2.

Jul 1, 2019, 4:23 PM

Because you really can’t believe anything you read anymore, and most things you see.

To your point, how exactly is WATER not available? I can see “sleeping on the floor” or something like that, but water being so unavailable that people are forced to drink from a toilet? Come on.

As for guards laughing at AOC, meh...

null

There's an outside possibility she's telling the truth.

Jul 1, 2019, 4:35 PM

It's unlikely that anyone would drink out of toilet but there are more than one reason why someone would. The first and probably most likely is that not all immigrants are sane.

The second is that someone did it in front of congressional members to make sure they got what they came to see. AOC is probably better known among immigrants that Pelosi or Schummer. However it happened, AOC got what she needed to be today's twitter star.

I refuse to believe that potable water supply is not available to the immigrants and I refuse to believe that our people caring for them refuse them water.

SO, whatever!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Back in August 2-a-days in HS, most of us agreed we’d

Jul 1, 2019, 7:37 PM

drink ice cold pi$$ if the coach brought it out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's an outside possibility she's telling the truth.

Jul 1, 2019, 8:00 PM [ in reply to There's an outside possibility she's telling the truth. ]

Who knows why it happened in this case...and you may be right that someone showed her what she wanted to see.

However, not sure why it would be so hard to believe that people caring for them might refuse them water. Some have done a pretty good job of painting these people as an existential threat to the American way of life...and many no longer see them as human beings (not hyperbole). History is fraught with examples of otherwise sane, kind, and reasonable people doing unspeakable things. I don't know why you think Americans would be immune to such behavior.

Re: There's an outside possibility she's telling the truth.

Jul 1, 2019, 8:12 PM [ in reply to There's an outside possibility she's telling the truth. ]

It's unlikely that anyone would drink out of toilet but there are more than one reason why someone would. The first and probably most likely is that not all immigrants are sane.

The second is that someone did it in front of congressional members to make sure they got what they came to see. AOC is probably better known among immigrants that Pelosi or Schummer. However it happened, AOC got what she needed to be today's twitter star.

I refuse to believe that potable water supply is not available to the immigrants and I refuse to believe that our people caring for them refuse them water.

SO, whatever!

That, my friend, is as good an example of a Trump supporter believing what he wants to believe that I have ever seen. All of that post, just on that little information. The whole thing is pure conjecture. Really? You think immigrants who just walked a thousand miles know who AOC is? Are you serious. I mean, since you making your entire post up, I think you'd have at least said George Lopez or Abraham Lincoln. I must say pal, I'm afraid all of that conspiracy crap that spews out of Fox News opinionators has had an effect on your noggin. When you start making things up to believe, rather than research whats presented...

I don't know whether to be impressed, or scared.

liar***

Jul 1, 2019, 8:30 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

uuuuhhh, the whole thang was fake***

Jul 1, 2019, 8:30 PM [ in reply to There's an outside possibility she's telling the truth. ]

Crass was there:

Jul 1, 2019, 9:58 PM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_George

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure "refuse to believe" is ever a good thing to say...

Jul 2, 2019, 7:01 AM [ in reply to There's an outside possibility she's telling the truth. ]

It's worth finding out, from other sources, if what she is saying is true, and take corrective action if necessary.

Re: Not sure "refuse to believe" is ever a good thing to say...

Jul 2, 2019, 7:15 AM

I think it is true that there was no running water in that one spot and that a guard told an immigrant to drink out of the toilet. Probably just a harsh remark. I have my doubts that the immigrant ever did.

Jul 2, 2019, 8:15 AM [ in reply to Re: If it's true, this isn't good, no matter who you are. ]

The infrastructure to deliver water is neither cheap nor easy to maintain.

Jul 1, 2019, 4:33 PM

People laughing in front of her have nothing to do with the conditions she is claiming to see.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're thinking she should have voted for the emergency..

Jul 1, 2019, 4:38 PM

funds bill to expand facilities, buy more beds and help those people instead of making political hay out of their conditions when Trump first asked for it months ago?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously, what a bad look for a horrible representative.

Jul 1, 2019, 6:12 PM

First Trump asks for emergency funds months ago. What happened there? Then the Dem house passes a bill that every Dem votes for but four...one of which is AOC (because it finds ICE).

There’s just no other way to say it...she’s pathetic.

null

Re: Seriously, what a bad look for a horrible representative.

Jul 1, 2019, 8:13 PM

That's how the majority of American's feel about Trump....he's pathetic.

you be retarded***

Jul 1, 2019, 8:18 PM

Possibly, but not the topic.***

Jul 1, 2019, 8:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Seriously, what a bad look for a horrible representative. ]

null

You post nothing but chin music.

Jul 4, 2019, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Seriously, what a bad look for a horrible representative. ]

You have provided NO PROOF. Chop, Chop, BUTTER...

-DNT

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Liar***

Jul 1, 2019, 8:17 PM

absolutely terrible if true

Jul 1, 2019, 8:34 PM

who do we blame for this?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why is she worried? She thinks the world will end in 12 yrs.

Jul 1, 2019, 9:09 PM

Do you believe everything a bartender tells you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Why is she worried? She thinks the world will end in 12 yrs.

Jul 2, 2019, 5:22 AM

I am not a fan of hers, but I respect that she was a bartender. What's wrong with that? I know some really successful people that were bartenders when young. You shouldnt really comment when you support a guy who ran a scam. Trump University. Do you trust what he says?

Jul 2, 2019, 7:20 AM

Because Republicans worship the rich and look down on anyone who does real work.

Even though most of them do menial work themselves, they think they're a member of the club since they're Republicans.

Jul 2, 2019, 7:24 AM

51% pulse fits you well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So out of touch with reality at 24 years old

Jul 4, 2019, 2:35 PM

Real work: Got plenty of Pubs praising white collar efforts. But The Little Red Puppy thinks real work is Blue Collar and there is no such thing is starting at the bottom. She demands a living wage of 15ph min.

You want $120 a day, Blue Collar? Work two/three jobs. Quadruple up on roomies for expenses. Save. Build up. Advance your skills. Get further education. EARN YOUR FUCKING70k per year to live on!! Fuckthatmentality that it should be handed to you.

This little blind idiot should look at the personal net worth of these Demos polluting her mind that they are non-rich and not member of 'a club.'

-PhD

Jul 1, 2019, 10:29 PM

It's too hard to just say this is wrong and needs to be looked into.

Trump supporters are garbage. All of them.

Jul 2, 2019, 7:19 AM

Well, maybe some just support him over the weak Dem options. Maybe they really dont like Trump that much.

PICTURE SOMEONE 'DRINKING OUT OF THE TOILET.'

Jul 2, 2019, 8:17 AM

What your mind sees is someone on both knees with their head in the bowl. Perhaps they are on both knees at the bowl and cupping their hands scooping water and drinking from their hands.

Now be practical about 'drinking out of the toilet,' and realize that one quick look and you'll see the tank above the bowl which in past times was called a water closet.

"Toilet Tanks: As long as you don’t add chemical treatments to your toilet tanks, you’ll find multiple gallons of clean, safe water there. Use the tank water..."

https://independentlivingnews.com/2014/06/09/201109-10-ways-to-secure-drinking-water-in-an-emergency/

However, according to BP authorities potable water is always available to detainees.

"I can tell you with the utmost confidence that the migrants, anyone and everyone in our custody at all our facilities have ready access to fresh water, they have access to consumables and the standards that we apply to make sure that on a reoccurring and very timed basis that not only they have access to the types of consumables and fresh water that they would need but even in between if they make those request that our agents and officers are at the ready to provide those types of request to them...I've never heard, in this 26 years of being in this business, I've never hear of that type of allegation being made..."

Robert Perez, CBP Deputy Commissioner-

Let's see the proof, AOC.

Jul 4, 2019, 2:38 PM

No one believes a #### thing that comes out of your mouth.

Libs..back her up here. Let's see proof.

-Doc

Replies: 31
| visibility 537
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic