Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Found this gem on FGF today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Found this gem on FGF today

Dec 10, 2019, 4:35 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/i-think-we’re-living-in-the-worst-time-ever-to-be-a-gamecock.319690/

Nothing is better than us being on top and them not being relevant. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're self aware***

Dec 10, 2019, 4:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: They're self aware***

Dec 10, 2019, 5:11 PM

Self aware, and they have accepted it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They're self aware***

Dec 10, 2019, 6:06 PM [ in reply to They're self aware*** ]

And most of their posters think we beat Ohio State by at least 14 points.

I'll take that if it happens.

Dang...found one smart poster over there, or at least truthful...

Dec 10, 2019, 6:59 PM [ in reply to They're self aware*** ]

"I enjoy picking on Clemson for their agricultural / A&M history and rural location as much as anyone, but we need to at least occasionally face reality.

They are generally ranked higher than we are academically in the national college and university rankings."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's like trying to determine if there is ever a good...

Dec 10, 2019, 4:37 PM

time to drink sulfuric acid

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If it makes any coots feel better I've never looked down...

Dec 10, 2019, 4:48 PM

upon them any less.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Found this gem on FGF today

Dec 10, 2019, 5:03 PM

WoW, that there is a treasure-trove full of the finest treasures, Excellent find, Excellent I say out loud, the same as I was laughing reading the letters in this chest!!! Absolutely FK-ing awesome!!!

POTD any day!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2019, 5:14 PM

They should learn to look on the bright side.
For example - As bad as today is, it’s better than tomorrow will be. ??

Dec 10, 2019, 5:46 PM

Them tears is tasty AF...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2019, 7:24 PM

oh how I love the taste of gamecock tears

I haven’t followed coot football much to know about their

Dec 10, 2019, 7:34 PM

history, but I am surprised no one mentioned 0-21. I imagine that would be a pretty depressing stretch.

Dec 10, 2019, 8:06 PM

As some of the posters over there alluded to, their football team has been worse, but our success is making present times all the more painful for them. That really warms my soul to know that we are playing a significant part in their misery. It is like a warm bowl of chicken soup, in front of a fire, watching Elf. It seems unreal, like too warm and fuzzy even for a Hallmark movie. ??

Dec 10, 2019, 8:06 PM

As some of the posters over there alluded to, their football team has been worse, but our success is making present times all the more painful for them. That really warms my soul to know that we are playing a significant part in their misery. It is like a warm bowl of chicken soup, in front of a fire, watching Elf. It seems unreal, like too warm and fuzzy even for a Hallmark movie. ??

Dec 10, 2019, 8:19 PM

"Gloom, despair and agony on me. Deep dark depression, excessive misery. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Gloom, despair and agony on me."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2019, 8:47 PM

Horsey Jumpin ,
Lady Basket-hoops and intramural bass rodeo .

That is the University of South Carolina collegiate sports " game " .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

DB23

Dec 10, 2019, 8:52 PM

Until The Gamecock administration. alumni and fans realize success is not gained by perception but by dedication, attitude and resources, they will flounder in the depths of cellar dwellers. Perception has lead them to believe being a member of the SEC will automatically lure talent to their athletic teams. Even their perception of their academic programs leads them to believe they are a world leader. Clemson did not become a power in football because we are a member of the ACC nut because our administration, alumni and fans demanded it. Our academic programs are head and shoulders above those at USC, not measured by our perception, but by outside unbiased sources.

Envy of our success in football and our academic programs is apparent in many of the Gamecock posts but our success is not aimed at warranting their envy, but being the best that we can be.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2019, 11:42 PM

That was too good! Ha!

Dec 11, 2019, 12:54 AM

Even their user names suck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

they should become tennis fans

Dec 11, 2019, 1:16 AM

Seriously. The gamecock women’s tennis team won the SEC and made the final four. Their men’s team is a top 20 program and their player Paul Jubb won the NCAA individual title last year

Dec 11, 2019, 4:25 AM

That is pretty sad. I can't believe that I kind of feel sorry for them.

Dec 11, 2019, 5:47 AM

I have seen gamecock fans dejected in past years but I reading your post , I have never seen so many SC fans ready to throw in the towel. Even my friends have given up on the coots. My neighbor played LB for SC from 1992-1995. It was so close to becoming a Tiger when his position coach was fired.

What a great life it is to be part of a great CLEMSON Family and I am so lucky to be part of CLEMSON. It’s so great to be a Tiger fan. ????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they usually have something to say

Dec 11, 2019, 10:49 AM

Looks like their old “tater hick school” stuff isn’t even making them happy anymore

Dec 11, 2019, 11:06 AM

I love the FINAL conclusion. This is the highest and most rational thought a coot can take and it is so mediocre.

In my head I think...just wait. Because this is just a season. Our time is coming. There will be a day, maybe ten years from now, but there will be a day when we are competing for the East, winning the State and feeling good about our program!

You don't wait for success, you earn it. It can take patience but it is not an inaction. You aim to win championships, not "to be competitive". Winning the "state" is but one item on a long list.

They've been even worse, but not while Clemson

Dec 11, 2019, 1:15 PM

was THE college football program.

Dec 11, 2019, 2:28 PM

3 pages of posts and I don't think anyone directly references 0-21. They talk about the years, but don't mention the record. It's like it's erased from the vocabulary. What a scar on the psyche!

they have erased it

Dec 11, 2019, 4:59 PM

at least for them during that stretch we kinda sucked to

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic