Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Really wish CU would give KB a shot and a nudge at
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Really wish CU would give KB a shot and a nudge at

Apr 16, 2018, 1:08 PM

WR. We saw Saturday what we saw all last year... overthrows and misses... that's just not going to magically change over the summer. It didn't change all last year.

TL, CB and HJ can't play anything else, but KB seems to have the overall athleticism and a good body build for WR. If the guy rides the bench all next year, that seems a waste of talent to me. What does that accomplish? Jacob Eason was a loyal soldier, but he still has some playing ahead of him. KB has no shot on Sundays at QB, so he's going to have create a position for himself and now's the time.

I think we all know who the starter is going to be, but hey, I would love to eat my words and KB you are welcome to make me. Please do.

No, I'm not Dabo. No, I'm not a Coot. No, I didn't play college football. No, I don't live in Cartersville.

Yes, I do have eyes, and no, I don't believe a live controlled scrimmage under pressure for all to see is just "one of fifteen practices". Baloney.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

do you really think KB would get time at WR?***

Apr 16, 2018, 1:10 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: do you really think KB would get time at WR?***

Apr 16, 2018, 1:11 PM

I'm trying to get the dude on the field.

Re: do you really think KB would get time at WR?***

Apr 16, 2018, 1:13 PM [ in reply to do you really think KB would get time at WR?*** ]

He's an incredible athlete and needs to be on the field somewhere, just not at a position where there are 3 guys who you can make an argument are better natural passers than he is. It's more crucial to be an excellent passer than an excellent runner at QB.

so let's put him somwhere where there are 12 better

Apr 16, 2018, 2:31 PM

natural receivers than him

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he would get no touches at WR. Even if he gets beat

Apr 16, 2018, 2:02 PM [ in reply to do you really think KB would get time at WR?*** ]

out for QB, he'd make a helluva backup.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he had to switch I think safety would be a better move.

Apr 16, 2018, 1:13 PM

We are loaded at wr.

Re: Really wish CU would give KB a shot and a nudge at

Apr 16, 2018, 1:47 PM

This isn't meant to be a knock on KB, but I think it is a bit of a misnomer that he is this Lamar Jackson type athlete with his legs. I think he is a competent runner and certainly can make a few plays when it breaks down, but he isn't leaving anyone in the dust either.

Apr 16, 2018, 1:55 PM

This isn't realistic, he isn't a WR and it takes too much time to sharpen someone to be elite especially here at Clemson where he would compete against more than likely 4 or more other guys who will be playing and starting on Sunday as receivers.. Defense I would be more understanding of but I don't think he has the physicality to compete for that, we're too talented for a guy to just walk in and learn/take a spot.

Would be the 10th man at WR. If he gets beat out at QB,

Apr 16, 2018, 2:03 PM

don't see him dropping below 2nd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would be the 10th man at WR. If he gets beat out at QB,

Apr 16, 2018, 4:23 PM

HJ and TL are both superior options.

Apr 16, 2018, 3:05 PM

I hadn't given much thought to him moving out to WR, or safety for that matter. My thought was move him to RB. We could play a two RB scheme, & essentially have two QBs & two RBs on the field, only utilizing three slots. Could throw off a lot of defenses having to plan for all that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2018, 3:11 PM

We are thin in the secondary

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2018, 3:16 PM

Safety

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2018, 3:58 PM

Use him in a hybrid position of TE, RB and red zone QB. Put his skills to use in ways that keep opposing teams guessing by and large. If KB wants to remain the starter he best get real serious or he will be relegated to backup.

Go Tigers!

Apr 16, 2018, 4:12 PM

I understand the Christian empathy or whatever you want to call it, but this is a BUSINESS to the coaches and everybody in the athletic dept. because we as fans can say...ahhhh, poor KB...Until we lose 2 games and are out of the PLAYOFFS for the first time in 5 YEARS with the BEST TEAM...Then you s-birds would be calling for their scalps (pardon my Native slur)...###...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic