Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jealousy(taken from another thread)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Jealousy(taken from another thread)

Aug 8, 2016, 1:04 PM

After reading this posted by another TNetter,I thought everyone should see the MELTDOWN on Micheeegan boards over our new facilities. It's funny coming from the Kings of Satellite Camps,when all Dabo has said was all he needed was to get them on campus.

Think Dabo watches Field Of Dreams often ? Build it and they will come.

http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/clemson-building-most-insane-football-facility-i-have-ever-seen

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A lot of jealousy

Aug 8, 2016, 1:22 PM

in that post, wow. They hate them so Dabo. Always easy to hate someone that's good that's not on "your team".

I am willing to bet Harbaugh is gone from Michigan long before Dabo hangs it up at Clemson

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I truly don't see how anyone can dislike Dabo.

Aug 8, 2016, 1:32 PM

It would be like hating Steph Curry or someone extremely likeable.

plenty of people hate Steph Curry.

Aug 8, 2016, 1:50 PM

People hate winners and genuinely nice individuals who win because they suspect that those individuals are fake. Tim Tebow is probably the nicest guy on the planet, but he was hated by everyone cause he was super nice and super competitive which led everyone to a misguided conclusion that he must be fake. Dabo is no different

Simple. It's envy. Allow me to elaborate...

Aug 8, 2016, 3:32 PM [ in reply to I truly don't see how anyone can dislike Dabo. ]

They have a nut job, myopic coach who will eventually flame out. They enjoy his ridiculous antics but the rest of the CFB world sees him as a joke. People respect Dabo, especially the players and parents, and that's what matters. Simple question: who is more likely to bring corruption into their program, Dabo or Harbaugh? Enough said.

Remember when Harbaugh showed his true colors in an interview with Colin Cowherd? He turned into a smartazz and Cowherd abruptly ended the interview.
http://cdn2.streamable.com/video/1a9b91c0200011e5bb0963ae3962b5c5.webm

THATS TOO FUNNY!!!!!!***

Aug 8, 2016, 7:11 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THATS TOO FUNNY!!!!!!***

Aug 9, 2016, 11:38 AM

I can't stop laughing!!!!!

Re: Jealousy(taken from another thread)

Aug 8, 2016, 1:26 PM

Oooooh they aren't liking this one bit. Def some jealousy there though they seem to think they're best at recruiting Hard Workers while we go for the ones who want to goof off, that's why they got rashan Gary... he likes hard work.

The butthurt is skrong in dat post

Aug 8, 2016, 1:30 PM

Is we skrong?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jealousy(taken from another thread)

Aug 8, 2016, 1:38 PM

Oh my God!! Having read that thread, Michigan's predominant school color should be green.

"They skipped the Charley Pell Memorial bagman lounge."

Aug 8, 2016, 1:38 PM

I have to admit that was pretty funny

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

at first i was "oh here we go, more fgf butthurt!" then i

Aug 8, 2016, 1:45 PM

was "you #######, we aren't in the sec!"

They had a couple of reasonable posters like the one that

Aug 8, 2016, 2:09 PM

said
'If Michigan had this we'd all love it. I can't hate on them for being the first to think of it." but most of the clowns were butthurt and jealous even begging for harbaugh to build something better.

Jealousy in the extreme

Aug 8, 2016, 2:55 PM

HA HA HA HA HA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is unreal. All these B1G fans do is brag

Aug 8, 2016, 3:09 PM

About how much money their conference makes off of their TV Network. We hear it non-stop from them. So they spend $7 million a year for their insane football coach. We pay half that, do better and put our money into the program.

I don't mind thinking it's a bit much...actually, I think it's ridiculous too. But Michigan fans are the last people who should be up in arms about it.

null

LOL

Aug 8, 2016, 3:14 PM

Maybe they're just mad because in the last 12 years we have the same number of wins against Ohio State as they do.

IMO the new facilities add to the family environment Dabo and Co have created.

Aug 8, 2016, 4:17 PM

It give Michigan 3 years to finally realize what a jerk harbaugh can be. And what is more creepy than having a sleepover with a recruit.

After the Penn St fiasco if I were a coach I would not open myself up to accusations. One day one of those sleepovers is going to backfire on jh.

It's sad that Micihgan fans are more with what we are doing at Clemson that what's going on in their own backyard.

Totally agree it's is pure jealousy. Grow up Micihgan fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard the new Michigan facility has a place with a bunk

Aug 8, 2016, 5:23 PM

bed so Harbaugh can spend the night with recruits on campus.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pedopoints

Aug 8, 2016, 5:31 PM

Rec

Re: Pedopoints

Aug 8, 2016, 6:49 PM

That's some serious crying without one mention about the weather ,. Which one of you will post them
up some pictures of the lake to go with their whine ., Whats all this bagman talk ??? they been talking to coots .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I heard the new Michigan facility has a place with a bunk

Aug 8, 2016, 6:36 PM [ in reply to I heard the new Michigan facility has a place with a bunk ]

1That's deserves at least 10 TD's. That's funny but probably true.lol

Having some friends from Michigan

Aug 8, 2016, 6:54 PM

I have learned the vast majority of its fans are uneducated union workers milking off the government. Very few actually went to Michigan. Kinda like the vast majority of UGA fans are either South Georgia or Appalachia trailer trash that did not finish high school.

Hey Wolverweenies quit worrying about Clemson....

Aug 8, 2016, 7:07 PM

If I were Harbaugh I'd be spending my time trying to figure out a way to beat Ohio State like Clemson has.

Have you been to Michigan in the late fall? It's beautiful if your favorite color is muted gray with pissing rain.

If anyone's interested, I've let them know my feelings on

Aug 9, 2016, 12:45 PM

their POS irrelevant football program.

Screen name is AnotherUMlosstotOSU

Probably got U banned LOL

Aug 9, 2016, 7:54 PM

All I did was explain to them about Dabo's no visit rule, and something about not Oversigning.Caused a stir.

Re: If anyone's interested, I've let them know my feelings on

Aug 9, 2016, 10:21 PM [ in reply to If anyone's interested, I've let them know my feelings on ]

You were fantastic. No one could even argue with you lol.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic