Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Venables rises to the occasion again & our D helps us go back to back
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

If Venables rises to the occasion again & our D helps us go back to back

Dec 22, 2019, 4:10 AM

Double his salary to 4+ Million a year through the year when his youngest daughter graduates from college, as long we have the dynamic duo of Brent & Dabo we got a chance to win the Natty every year & give Tony Elliott a really nice raise too, I would like for him to stay & feel welcomed as long as possible before he eventually decides to become a head coach, he will have no problem getting an elite job, especially if we add on 2 or 3 more Natty's on to his resume, and his ring collection has to be getting very fat, which is a real nice motivation to stay, you can wear those rings out recruiting, definitely makes it easier to sign recruit. Whatever it takes to keep Venables do it, because he is so happy and at ease at Clemson, seeing the look on his face when he was hanging out with Dabo, Streeter & Trenton Simpson w/ family, it was a look of "Oh my god, I cannot believe we really signed all these studs on the defensive side of the ball. Seriously if we win this year, then next years team with all this elite defensive talent coming in, we will be clear favorites to do something no other school in the poll era and that is to win 3 National Championships in the poll era 1936-current, if we do that puts that team of players & coaches on a whole different level. We are losing 3 of the 4 best players on the team (Simmons, Etienne & Higgins), so it will be huge for our RB corp to step up, if we can average 6.0 yards per carry, team average then we can remain dominant, a lot this is dependent on how the new O-line group meshes together. Too funny, I can't believe it is this long, just thought I would post a quick thought on coach V, oh well, hope you all have a blessed one & now lets kick The Ohio State's ### for a 4th consecutive time, 4-0 let's go! Smoking weed can create many thoughts obviously, so until next time stay cool & hang loose, and here is the best live version of any song ever, the competing guitar solos with Allen Collins & Steve Gaines is insane, and takes it to another level
https://youtu.be/fuZyMx2NXZM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Venables rises to the occasion again & our D helps us go back to back

Dec 22, 2019, 4:23 AM

Watch the crowd at the beginning of the video & compare it to the end, most amazing this ever, there were over 400,000 people there, it's straight up boss

Now, this is QUITE a poast W-H! To think, all this time, I

Dec 22, 2019, 7:39 AM

was beginning to peg you as a coot troll. Definitely a ‘plus 1’ for Free Bird.

Or is this just Mary’s and Jane’s voices in your head?

Have a good one my friend.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Winning Nattys and Live Freebird...bring tears to my eyes!***

Dec 22, 2019, 8:14 AM

Re: Winning Nattys and Live Freebird...bring tears to my eyes!***

Dec 22, 2019, 1:56 PM

The Rolling Stones had to go on after that as the headliner, but all anyone could talk about was Skynyrd, how can anyone not love that video?

Dec 22, 2019, 2:25 PM

I believe I remember reading that they told that they were under no circumstances allowed to venture out on that big tongue. That was for the stones only. What an awesome performance

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2019, 2:41 PM

I never knew that, but knowing that makes it even more awesome, nobody could tell Ronnie Van Zant what to do

Dec 22, 2019, 2:24 PM

Stream of consciousness writing, right?

Dec 22, 2019, 2:39 PM

LOL, yeah pretty much

IF????????????????

Dec 22, 2019, 2:45 PM

Oh, ye of little faith!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IF????????????????

Dec 22, 2019, 3:01 PM

I was thinking of saying when we, but I have some haters on this board that would have accused me of jinxing it

Dec 23, 2019, 12:10 AM

Ronnie Van Zant went on stage with no shoes, so he could feel the music, he was such an awesome singer, his brother sounds similar, but nobody could match RVZ's charisma

Dec 23, 2019, 12:45 AM

what hurts is that southern rock took a fatal hit. when he died. it's all but gone now and I miss it

Dec 23, 2019, 1:42 AM

Sadly yes, we just have the music to remember it by. Country with the jamming electrical guitars isn't the same, it's all condensed into 5 minutes or less and doesn't have the same soul of a Skynyrd or Allman Brothers, the jams are what elevated it to that next level. Was watching the Skynyrd documentary If I Leave Here Tomorrow and when the started talking about those that died, I started crying it still hurts as much now as ever, it's kind of like when Davey Allison or Dale Earnhardt died, I still get that emotional over their deaths, something about losing your heroes when they are still doing their thing, I was a big Stevie Ray Vaughan fan too, and same deal, I mean how do you not get emotional? The ironic thing is each one of those individuals who died were at the happiest point in their life when they left us, I pray they are all in a better place.

Dec 24, 2019, 11:16 AM

While that is certainly a great song and video on it's own, let me present the following for your viewing pleasure. If this doesn't make you want to run through a brick wall, then I don't know what will! LOL!

https://youtu.be/RtMGoU9NcMo

Dec 24, 2019, 11:34 AM

I always love me some AC/DC

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic