Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: 3 Tigers to play in 2015 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

FB Update: 3 Tigers to play in 2015 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl

Dec 23, 2014, 10:33 AM

3 Tigers to play in 2015 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I find it hard to believe that D-Rod

Dec 23, 2014, 10:36 AM

didn't get an invite to this game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I find it hard to believe that D-Rod

Dec 23, 2014, 1:27 PM

I thought I read yesterday that he did.

Re: I find it hard to believe that D-Rod

Dec 23, 2014, 1:32 PM

Oops, different bowl game.

Re: FB Update: 3 Tigers to play in 2015 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl

Dec 23, 2014, 11:37 AM

Who would even bother inviting stoutd to this game. He can't even put up good numbers against wake forest or Syracuse. what posses someone to think hey cole stoutd should play in a all star game. He will prob be more useful to the other team since he likes throwing ints. He had like 60% completion rate 5 tds to like 11 ints those are def not all star numbers and #### sure not even close to NFL caliber. I no he's a tiger and should be proud but you can tell he could have cared less about clemson after he was benched. hell he would smile after his picks and could care less so glad I never have to worry about if he is going to blow a game, after this game vs Oklahoma. More worried about his hair ten winning the game

Eye no ya tryed hard to right this but ya shud trye again

Dec 23, 2014, 11:50 AM

Concentrate this time

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But

Dec 23, 2014, 11:55 AM

he could care less...

I wondered how long it would take for

Dec 23, 2014, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: 3 Tigers to play in 2015 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl ]

a mealy mouth coot to weigh in. Go worship at the 85' idol hanging on the Roach. You will fit right in. Get lost.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

Where in the world did you read "All-Star game"??

Dec 23, 2014, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: 3 Tigers to play in 2015 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl ]

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

3 things....

Dec 23, 2014, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: 3 Tigers to play in 2015 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl ]

A) It's not an all-star game, it's a collegiate bowl
B) I don't know what games you watched where he *couldn't care less, but bad or good, the kid always looked like he tried
C) Why are you concerned with how he handles his hair? The simple notion that something like that would effect someone's natural talent or gameskills tells me all I need to know about your knowledge of football. I guess Kaepernick sucks now because he's worried about flatbills and beats headphones. Or Sammy Watkins is now useless because he's worried about his six figure ride.

gtfo with your hating, the regular season is over. What's done is done. We can look forward or keep pissing and moaning about Cole Stoudt. If you want to just spit vitriol about Clemson players, go to our little brothers' website. That stuff is more welcome there.

Re: 3 things....

Dec 23, 2014, 2:53 PM

1 I live college football and bet I no more or just as much as you 2. Yall are the same ppl who blew up the feed about stoutd after the gt game 3. Don't no what games you were watchin but after his pickS at gt he was all smiles same thing carolina game yea he really cares about it that's why he untied his team and after every pick was in te huddle no he went and sat by himself I was there each time and watched it with my own 2 eyes had sideline passes to cuse and carolina game. Did you no you prob watched from home

Dec 23, 2014, 4:39 PM

Good to know I was part of the Cole train after that GT game... Pretty sure I didn't, but okay. I don't need to publicly lambaste players (especially young kids in college) to show my disappointment in a loss. To me, that's embarrassing... But that's the world we live in, people talk however they want behind computer screens. No real consequences, and no face to put on the obnoxious.

Also, I didn't realize sideline passes were the give-all, take-all approach to having an opinion on his demeanor after those picks. From live TV, his expression was all sorts of embarrassed after his pick against Carolina (i.e. head hanging low, ripped off helmet strap, etc.. looked pretty frustrated to me). The camera didn't stay on his face after he made it back to the bench, so I don't know what kind of faces he makes. Even so, if he smiled back at the bench, it doesn't necessarily mean he was happy that he threw a pick. I highly doubt that. I don't think Swinney or Morris would praise the kid after he lost his starting position for his commitment and taking the backseat like a man/good teammate.

And I'm not going to get into a debate about who knows more about football. That seems pointless given I've never met you. Anyways, my comment was to highlight the fact that you were just using the hair comment to take another jab at the guy. But if you honestly believe that a football player would care more about his hair than football play, then more power to you.

Sweep the leg!!***

Dec 23, 2014, 4:48 PM

Dec 23, 2014, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Re: 3 things.... ]

Obviously he doesn't cared more about his hair it was a joke the point is every person on this site has expressed frustration on a tnet post. That doesnt mean I come after you and say you don't know anything about football. Hell I see people in off season say Dabo and chad are both genius but after a loss say they should be fired or they could do better play calling. And I used all star game bc the writer called it a sll star game take that part up with him

Dec 23, 2014, 11:43 PM

Three things:

1.) Please learn to spell. You keep using "no" when you should use "know". Do you just not know any better?

2.) If the hair comment was a joke it was lame. I agree with the previous poster. It seems like you just wanted to take a jab at Stoudt.

3.) The least you can do is spell Stoudt's name correctly.

Dec 23, 2014, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: 3 Tigers to play in 2015 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl ]

If you can't say something nice keep your mouth shut!! What a jerk you are!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2014, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: 3 Tigers to play in 2015 NFLPA Collegiate Bowl ]

I doubt he cares what fans like you think.

If VPI's Logan makes a NFL roster, there is hope for Cole.

Dec 23, 2014, 1:57 PM

Good luck vs. Oklahoma and beyond!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a joke he's even invited

Dec 24, 2014, 1:42 PM

It's actually funny he's invited to any type of thing like this I'm a tiger but it's obvious his daddy has majorrrrrrr pull in football politics

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic