Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If USCjr goes 4-8 or 5-7 (as expected) i'm thinking...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

If USCjr goes 4-8 or 5-7 (as expected) i'm thinking...

Aug 2, 2017, 6:40 AM

They sell their soul, eat Boom's contract and hire Hugh Freeze. Anyone else think that is a possibility? Watch the spin doctor's In Cootlumbia run with that one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If USCjr goes 4-8 or 5-7 (as expected) i'm thinking...

Aug 2, 2017, 6:42 AM

Surprised Les Miles isn't on the short list.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2017, 9:57 AM

Surprised Les Miles isn't on the "short" list?

He is....

No***

Aug 2, 2017, 7:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No chance.****

Aug 2, 2017, 7:10 AM

Re: No chance.****

Aug 2, 2017, 9:16 AM

I am confused, FGF pundits (this is with a "d" not an "sh") have convinced me that they are looking at minimum an 9-3, and you guys are saying 5-7? I also saw something about USuC being Saban's Kryptonite??...go over and educate yourselves...if he does go 9-3, he will leave for a real program, but I don't see them winning 4 games...

Aug 2, 2017, 7:47 AM

The coots still think we fired cmr because they were about to hire kirby. bless their hearts. cks never considered usce an option. But you tigers better not sleep on muschamp. he'll have the gc's competitive in no time. you can't win w/o a roster full of Georgia boys and cwm has deep Ga connections. given time usce will be decent.

Aug 2, 2017, 7:51 AM

> you can't win w/o a roster full of Georgia
> boys and cwm has deep Ga connections. given time usce
> will be decent.

Then why hasn't Georgia won $#!t in the last 30 years?

Aug 2, 2017, 8:03 AM

Oooh...nice one! Let's see what SDawg comes back with...should be memorable!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2017, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: If USCjr goes 4-8 or 5-7 (as expected) i'm thinking... ]

Yep, we're done here folks....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2017, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: If USCjr goes 4-8 or 5-7 (as expected) i'm thinking... ]

Daaaaaaayummmm!

Aug 2, 2017, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: If USCjr goes 4-8 or 5-7 (as expected) i'm thinking... ]

Because all of GAs players come here.

Aug 2, 2017, 7:51 AM [ in reply to Re: If USCjr goes 4-8 or 5-7 (as expected) i'm thinking... ]

StuporMutt - you just lost all hope of any credibility on this board thinking WM can coach worth a crap. You might want to provide a link showing anything that he managed to accomplish as a HC.

Hint: Do not use his loss to CLEMSON as an argument, since that loss was the biggest loss in history of an SEC team to an ACC team.

I'll get my popcorn and wait.

Haven't you learned anything?

Aug 2, 2017, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Re: If USCjr goes 4-8 or 5-7 (as expected) i'm thinking... ]
image.jpg(82.1 K)

You seriously underestimate Dabo's ability to recruit and even more importantly to develop even though the proof is staring you in the face.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CMR fired ? Funny I thought it was the contract

Aug 2, 2017, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Re: If USCjr goes 4-8 or 5-7 (as expected) i'm thinking... ]

that he refused to sign all season that gave the AD final say in discipline issues ? Facts are different than the DAWG narrative . Before you type a reply, CMR had the contract on his desk all season that he refused to sign,then you hired a coach that will be about the same as Ray Goff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Goff

Aug 2, 2017, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: If USCjr goes 4-8 or 5-7 (as expected) i'm thinking... ]

Muschamp did not win at Florida. He will not win at SC. He has not beaten Dabo out for any recruit out of the state of Georgia yet. All of WM's "connections" have not helped him so far. Even if they do he will squander the talent on the field.

Aug 2, 2017, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Re: If USCjr goes 4-8 or 5-7 (as expected) i'm thinking... ]

Wow, supermutt is truest drinking the $$$$$$$ec koolade if he is defending muscoot and his team of 2-3 stars. Muscoot hasn't done much of anything in other places he has been or he would still be there. Use ur head for something other than a hat rack

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2017, 10:37 AM

If they go 6-6, that would be a successful seaon. Seriously...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kinda like he did at Florida...

Aug 2, 2017, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: If USCjr goes 4-8 or 5-7 (as expected) i'm thinking... ]

with significantly more talent and better resources !?!?!?

Bless your heart !!!!

Clemson is light years ahead of $CU in recruiting and talent, and CussChamp hasn't come even remotely close to closing that gap.

The only decent talent he's gotten since he's been there are kids Clemson simply didn't have room to take.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Honestly there's little difference between a 3-9 and a 6-6 team.

Aug 2, 2017, 9:08 AM

Their team last year is proof of that. I personally hope they do just enough to keep Boom around for a long time. He has proven he is not HC material. However I would mind seeing an 0-12 season from the coots either. Eventually they need to outdo their 0-11 season.

^^^^This is truth. Hard to say that 2015 coot werent better

Aug 2, 2017, 9:14 AM

thank 2016 Coots

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

They were virtually the same both years. The difference

Aug 2, 2017, 9:26 AM

in record was part easier schedule and part luck.

Re: They were virtually the same both years. The difference

Aug 2, 2017, 9:31 AM

I think they go after Stoops after next year's season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They were virtually the same both years. The difference

Aug 2, 2017, 9:33 AM

56-7 proves they were worse. I don't think our team improved that much if at all from the 2015 team.

I could see them going after Briles

Aug 2, 2017, 10:08 AM

if mooB has 2 more awful years.

Aug 2, 2017, 10:09 AM

No chance. It'll never happen.

Aug 2, 2017, 10:22 AM

I thought it was funny yesterday on 107.5 The Coot, they said they had the 7th toughest schedule in the nation....not sure where they get that from. Of course their toughest game is Clemson, but how is it a top 10 schedule when you avoid playing Bama, LSU, AU, and even Miss St who could be good this year. They play the weak SEC East and Texas A&M who lost just about everyone worth anything on D and all their top QB's transferred. It looks more like the 70th toughest schedule to me

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic