Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Marcquise Reed named to All-ACC team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: Marcquise Reed named to All-ACC team

Mar 11, 2019, 2:04 PM

Marcquise Reed named to All-ACC team

Clemson guard Marcquise Reed was named third-team All-ACC on Monday. Reed leads the conference in free throw shooting percentage (.849) and steals per game (2.3 Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How does Skara come in 3rd for Defensive POY but not make

Mar 11, 2019, 2:09 PM

the ACC All-Defensive Team?

Did I miss something?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: How does Skara come in 3rd for Defensive POY but not make

Mar 11, 2019, 2:27 PM

well the people voting are about as good as those who officiate games

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

par for the course in the ACC...If he wore either shade of

Mar 11, 2019, 11:18 PM [ in reply to How does Skara come in 3rd for Defensive POY but not make ]

Blue he would be DPOY and at least 3rd team ALL ACC

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Marcquise Reed named to All-ACC team

Mar 11, 2019, 2:10 PM

hmmmmmmm.....

Third leading scorer, first in steals, and first in FT % and he's only 3rd team ACC? That is #### ridiculous.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How is Luke Maye not on First Team?***

Mar 11, 2019, 2:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Ridiculous! Reed should be first team All-ACC

Mar 11, 2019, 2:37 PM

and Skara should be first team all-defense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Ridiculous! Reed should be first team All-ACC

Mar 11, 2019, 2:45 PM

At least 2nd tean if nit first.

If he was not motivated enough vs NC State. Going to be a man on a mission Wednesday.

He might drop 40 points now!***

Mar 11, 2019, 2:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Damrite!***

Mar 11, 2019, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Ridiculous! Reed should be first team All-ACC ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Ridiculous! Reed should be first team All-ACC

Mar 11, 2019, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Ridiculous! Reed should be first team All-ACC ]

Yep he should be first team over Barrett imo. Tons are great players on the list tho but to be 3rd in scoring and first in steals and not be first team is ridiculous.

If Reed played for UNC or Duke and had those stats

Mar 11, 2019, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Ridiculous! Reed should be first team All-ACC ]

he would have been voted 1st team.

2017_nascar_champ.gif2018_nascar_champ.gif2019_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course.***

Mar 11, 2019, 4:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

How's a guy the #3 scorer and only third team?

Mar 11, 2019, 2:46 PM

Should've at least been second team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My thoughts exactly!***

Mar 11, 2019, 3:10 PM

- H. L. Mencken

IS RJ Barrett really that good? I mean 1st Team???

Mar 11, 2019, 2:56 PM

I know he was a top 3 rated High School Player but from what i've seen he's very average and isn't a leader (at this point.) He had the opportunity to take over that Duke team and be the new leader that maybe I thought he was but was just being overshadowed by Zion's presence but all i see him as, during and after the Zion injury is a spot up shooter that doesn't know how to create his own space or shot and is just an above average 3 point shooter. Duke is lost without Zion b/c they can't create buckets. They require him to draw defenders and either kick out of get his own buckets.

Rj Barret is first team b/c he's on Duke's team and he was a highly touted freshman.

Do i think Marquisse should be over him? Yes. Potential wise RJ has him beat but as a player today Marquisse gets more results at that position.

Re: IS RJ Barrett really that good? I mean 1st Team???

Mar 11, 2019, 3:56 PM

Average??? Lmfao dude. He would start in the NBA today. That said Reed earned first team more than Barrett did this year.

Barrett is 50th in the ACC in 3 Pt Percentage

Mar 13, 2019, 9:08 AM

which is what he was supposed to be. a 3 pt shooter. So Average from the perspective of what he was billed to be and what the expectations were supposed to be for him. I was expecting Christian Laettner or Trajon Langdon...instead i got Allah Abdelnaby. Still good just not great.

Re: TNET: Marcquise Reed named to All-ACC team

Mar 11, 2019, 4:02 PM

Congrats on 3rd team and it is an honor, but as others have posted Marcquise should be at least 2nd team.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic