Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Pat Narduzzi does well at Pitt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 845

If Pat Narduzzi does well at Pitt

Jan 24, 2015, 10:22 AM

Then why should the ACC add Penn State? If we want to expand our national brand then the ACC should add a school out of its geographical scene. Look at what the BIG 12 did by adding West Virginia and the SEC with Texas A&M and Missouri. These school aren't really part of their conference's geographical range and because of that the schools in each conference expanded their brand. Go tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Pat Narduzzi does well at Pitt

Jan 24, 2015, 11:10 AM

Penn St does nothing for the ACC. Rutgers might have. You need a new and decent size state to be added.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pennsylvania is the 6th largest state with almost 13 million

Jan 24, 2015, 9:40 PM

people. Penn State is a national brand, with the 2nd largest football stadium. It would be huge to get Penn State to join the ACC. Penn State claims 73 team national championships (yeah I know some are old and obscure sports, but they have a huge and successful athletic department).

Pitt is mostly a Western Pennsylvania team with inroads into West Virginia and eastern Ohio. Penn State captures the very populous eastern and central part of the state, plus inroads into New York and New Jersey.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Pat Narduzzi does well at Pitt

Jan 24, 2015, 9:43 PM

The ACC would add Penn State in a heartbeat

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 845
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic