Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Miami beats notre dame will they leap
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

If Miami beats notre dame will they leap

Nov 11, 2017, 11:25 AM

ahead of us in the poll?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Miami beats notre dame will they leap

Nov 11, 2017, 11:27 AM

Lets just take care of what we can control. Then the chips will fall how rthey fall

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope so --

Nov 11, 2017, 11:27 AM

If they do - then we still have em exactly where we want 'em and we'll have beaten a top 4 team to get into the playoff.

If Miami is top four before the ACCCG, then we beat them and no one else came leapfrog us in the last standings.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

This is the correct answer.***

Nov 11, 2017, 12:21 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do think we need to win convincingly today or...

Nov 11, 2017, 11:41 AM

we will begin to lose some ground to others. IF we win out however, I don't see us being left out in the end.

No.***

Nov 11, 2017, 11:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter what they are ranked we will have to beat them to get to the big dance

Nov 11, 2017, 11:47 AM

We gotta beat the Noles before I worry about it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2017, 12:01 PM

It could not matter less. Even if that happens we would play Miami for the ACC championship and would get into the playoffs. I don't know why you guys create post after post about these pointless scenarios.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2017, 12:01 PM

Yup. Our own path is incredibly clear - win and we're in. We don't, and we aren't. To do that it means we're going to have to beat Miami one way or another regardless.

An undefeated Miami team with wins against VT and Notre Dame might well be - briefly - ranked ahead of us...but it's not going to matter since the Clemson-or-Miami debate will be definitively settled in Charlotte on December 2nd anyhow. Whereupon we're in, due largely to strength of schedule...the only real question likely then would be: 2-seed or 3-seed?

The contenders around us all play one another and will take turns knocking each other out the next few weeks...well, except for Washington and Wisconsin, and their problem in the Committee's eyes is that they haven't played anyone anyway, which at least some of them will be punished for. The Committee doesn't like teams that play Nerf football.

No

Nov 11, 2017, 12:06 PM

We just have to keep winning

Nov 11, 2017, 12:20 PM

Love what you post one here so this is not a slight towards you when I say this but at this point it doesn't matter. If us and Miami win out it will be settled on the field in Charlotte. Any jump over us at this point is just not anything to be concerned with.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic