Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Kelly sees the field this year, dont be suprised
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,059

If Kelly sees the field this year, dont be suprised

Apr 13, 2014, 9:40 AM

at how well he does play.

The competition yesterday had about 15% realism of a game!

The QBs ability to scramble and improvise were non existent playing touch! The def line just had to be within a few feet of the QB. Which means they didn't have to cover the QB running. Half of Kellys options weren't available!

I think some of the "Swag should transfer crowd" will be proven wrong if he sees the field!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he will see the filed just not start this year.

Apr 13, 2014, 9:46 AM

But next year Watson can also run. So if watson is as good as they say. I think Kelly loses playing time.

Re:Ah yeah, the third string is alwys the best. Just wail

Apr 13, 2014, 9:50 AM

until we get Israel on the field.

Maybe

Apr 13, 2014, 9:54 AM

That is why I said if he is as good as they say.

Those INTs were awesome.***

Apr 13, 2014, 9:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Those INTs were awesome.***

Apr 13, 2014, 9:51 AM

Boyd threw quite a few last year during the Clemson USC game, but I still think he was one of our best QBs ever.

If there is no run option for the QB, a running QB, he is limited.
Yes he did force the throws and they were crap. And the attitude is crap.
But all this he should transfer crap is crazy. I am sure the coaches are not thinking that!

Re: If Kelly sees the field this year, dont be suprised

Apr 13, 2014, 9:48 AM

that he breaks some long runs. You are correct about the touch football on the QB yesterday. I would dare to say that I saw maybe 3 or 4 plays he would have broke for big yards yesterday if not for the touch or quick whistle.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Apr 13, 2014, 9:50 AM

One of his int's was a scramble to his left with defenders closing in....he threw into double coverage knowing he wasn't going to get hit. I'm not following your logic.

Apr 13, 2014, 9:54 AM

That play I actually think he would have rather stayed in the pocket a little longer. But in a collapsing pocket and when he could get sacked by a DL reaching over a OL, he decided to roll out. Probably would have tried to run into the flat himself if running had ever seemed viable in that game.

In consideration of objectivity...

Apr 13, 2014, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Re: If Kelly sees the field this year, dont be suprised ]

the touch sack took away the kid's running game and forced him to throw when the RB's were blocking. You take away half your weapons and try winning a war.

That's not to excuse his attitude and immaturity. That's something that got some merited attention yesterday. I bet he's crawls under a rock after that episode on the sidelines.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In consideration of objectivity...

Apr 13, 2014, 1:21 PM

I keep hearing how Cole doesn't have a strong arm and that he can't run. I don't recall that being a problem last season, in fact he ran quite well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2014, 10:18 AM

I agree that the format used did not show what Kelly can do and very much favored Stout.. however, whoever is our Q/B MUST have the maturity to play through bad times as well as good

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2014, 11:49 AM

Exactly right, Lifefoot.

This whole "Chad should transfer," chit is reDICKlious.

Apr 13, 2014, 11:53 AM

These summbiches turn their backs on a Clemson man? What the hail is going on here?

Chad is a kid and it's Dabo's job to straighten this out. We need to show more patients toward both them out of respect for Clemson if nothing else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well you've convinced me. Maybe Stoudt should transfer.

Apr 13, 2014, 2:12 PM

I say we start Kelly based on your gut feeling.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,059
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic