Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I'm gonna hang out here, I have some questions...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

If I'm gonna hang out here, I have some questions...

Dec 31, 2013, 4:38 PM

1) Who is franc? Is IBWriteGood franc? If so, why call him that? IB is the greatest screen name ever!
2) Can anyone explain lightbulb to me?
3) If so, how long would it take?
4) Does 80 ever post anything but "tell em Coot"?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Re: If I'm gonna hang out here, I have some questions...

Dec 31, 2013, 4:40 PM

1) Man, my other handle has been outed.

On a more serious note, Franc used to be recognizable by his highly disturbing profile pic, but he doesn't have it any more.

"IBeWriteGood" is a moniker I've always used in some capacity. Thing is, I do happen to "write good" in a professional setting. Isn't the irony overwhelming?!?!

Re: If I'm gonna hang out here, I have some questions...

Dec 31, 2013, 4:42 PM

to franc or not to franc. That is the question.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tell em coot***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There it is***

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: tell em coot***

Dec 31, 2013, 4:57 PM [ in reply to tell em coot*** ]

OK, so this is franc. Don't know why but I always thought of franc as 1968 in my mind so franc didn't register. No disrespect intended.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

i see, because 1968 was a leap year?

Dec 31, 2013, 5:04 PM

common mistake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would also suggest that

Dec 31, 2013, 4:43 PM

you don't go to the lunge. It's scary over there

now, now CU2012...

Dec 31, 2013, 4:45 PM

you're being heauxmeauxfobyk again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now now now

Dec 31, 2013, 4:46 PM

I didn't that it was bad, just scary.

Whenever I want a thrill I take a gander over thata way...

Hey, I hand out in the lunge all the time

Dec 31, 2013, 4:46 PM [ in reply to I would also suggest that ]

I've only been inappropriately touched 100-150 times (a day).

*Holds up doll*

Dec 31, 2013, 4:47 PM

Can you show us where exactly?

Depends who is doing the work***

Dec 31, 2013, 4:50 PM

*sighs*

Dec 31, 2013, 4:51 PM

Ok, how many dolls am I gonna need for this then

You're going to need more than dolls

Dec 31, 2013, 4:53 PM

How many plush farm animals do you have? Some of the inappropriate touching is in the brain. You can't unsee some things.

I'm scared to keep asking questions

Dec 31, 2013, 4:56 PM

I might refer you to my associate bob

If you're gonna hang out here, I have some answers...

Dec 31, 2013, 4:48 PM

1) franc is our resident traffic expert. IB is no franc.
2) Nobody can explain lightbulb, other than he is retired, lives on HHI, and loves the Tigers. We suspect he hits the sauce a good bit and has a broken keyboard. Other than that, I got nothing.
3) At least 3 lifetimes
4) No

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: If you're gonna hang out here, I have some answers...

Dec 31, 2013, 5:00 PM

See, this is what I have come to expect from GWP. Just plain ol excellent posting. That whole Ohio thing is a distant memory bro. We are good to go. Wanna get out of here? Head over to the lounge?

I head there occasionally, tread lightly...

Dec 31, 2013, 5:03 PM

cutigerbob went there one time and was never quite the same when he returned to the mange

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Gwp

Dec 31, 2013, 4:56 PM

Your post made me literally lol about lbb. Thanks for that lololol

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic