Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Coots....

Nov 19, 2013, 12:41 AM

I can normally overlook ignorance. But, there is something about Coots that bug me. I've never met or spoke to one that has realistic ideals. They all live in some kind of fantasy dream world. Their arrogant, egotistical, narcassits. I was speaking to one the other day. After listening to lies for a few minutes, I asked him. How long had he been a USUC fan. He responded since 1969. he then proceeds to tell me his father and grandfather never missed a USUC game against Clemson. And that his grandfather had been coming to Clemson since 1910 to pull for USUC. I said, "Really,.that's interesting, considering for 65 years the game was always in Cootlombia. 65 years of home games and you still didn't have a winning record against us. Typical Coot

Go Tigers!!! Finish Strong

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots....

Nov 19, 2013, 1:17 AM

Yeah, typical dumb coot! :-P

Nov 19, 2013, 1:48 AM

I live here in dumplumbia. I here coots all the time talking about how long they have been die hard coot fans. The moment you ask them about games of the past, they don't recall them. Most of those coot types never finished HS, and no one in their entire family had ever seen the inside of a college. With a failing memory, I know more about their gamecoots program than those types of die hards do. And I don't give a crap about their school. I'll admit that the coots has a lot of loyal fans even when they couldn't buy a win. But the biggest majority of their fan base, just became coot fans when Slurrier got there and started winning a few games. And bet your last dollar that I don't have a problem of letting them know that. The easiest way to separate those, is to ask them who were the gamecock coaches before Slurrier and Holtz. None of them have never heard of Woods, Morrison, or Carlan. They know of Scott because they hear the true #### fans talking crap about him b/c he is at Clemson. Ask them who is Paul Dietzel, and they think he is a movie actor, and I'm dead serious. Those are the ones that take their car flags back to wal mart when they lose a game. And talk about how they are not fans of either state school b/c they don't like college FB. I hear that from a plenty of them, they forgot they had on a coot hat or shirt. Remind them of it, and somebody gave those to them, and they just wear them to work in. Other Clemson fans here in dumplumbia has heard and seen the very same thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I lived in dumplumbia, I would MOVE!!

Nov 19, 2013, 2:38 AM

Judging by your English I'm not sure you went to

Nov 19, 2013, 6:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots.... ]

college either. Normally not the grammar police, but when you are going to call someone out for being dumb, it's hard to take you seriously when use terrible English.

^^ head of the coot English Department.***

Nov 19, 2013, 8:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 19, 2013, 9:15 AM

They're full of unrealistic expectations, arrogance, moral superiority, and they are stricken with a serious psychological need to discredit, dehumanize, and literally detest and hate their opponents. They have never moved on from the 10 year old perspective that their school/program/team is always superior in everything, and the only reason they can possibly lose is because the Almighty is angry with them. They worship their coach, and would never admit that he could possibly be wrong, because that would also reflect on their own immaturity and insecurity. Yep, that sure sounds like a lot of gamecock fans I know...and also sure sounds like a lot of tiger fans I know.

Nov 19, 2013, 9:34 AM

Do post like this make you feel better about the past 4 years?

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic