Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You won’t do it, because you don’t
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

You won’t do it, because you don’t

Nov 19, 2020, 6:45 PM

want to hear the truth. But for you that listen to this, you will understand EVERYONE’s frustration.

This is a Democrat. This is a man who was confused with his dead father. This is a must listen if you really care. I will make it easy for you.

Start listening at 36 minutes. Listen to the interview of the son.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/no-bs-news-hour-with-charlie-leduff/id1435711364?i=1000498518758

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Politico blatantly called this a fake story

Nov 19, 2020, 6:54 PM

and they have yet to retract. It’s insanity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did not click on your link, an hour of my life is too much

Nov 19, 2020, 6:55 PM

but Charlie LeDuff's Wikipedia page says that his writing has been repeatedly accused of plagiarism , inaccuracies, and promoting conspiracy theories.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I did not click on your link, an hour of my life is too much

Nov 19, 2020, 6:56 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its literally 6-7 minutes and I tell you where to

Nov 19, 2020, 6:59 PM

start. If you are such an activist and care, you who’d listen. But you won’t as you love playing victim.

Re: Its literally 6-7 minutes and I tell you where to

Nov 19, 2020, 7:00 PM

ok, brb

Re: Its literally 6-7 minutes and I tell you where to

Nov 19, 2020, 7:06 PM

yes, just as I suspected, he promotes conspiracy theories.

Not at all. He is saying

Nov 19, 2020, 7:09 PM

voter fraud is happening but it’s not enough to overturn. He is totally on Team Biden.

Dude you are just a terrible human being and I have known this for like 10 years. Get some help.

Yes he got hit for plagiarism at NYT but that is suspect.

If I have to listen to 35 minutes of BS before the truth starts

Nov 19, 2020, 6:56 PM

at minute 36, I’ll pass. But I’ll just believe you say you’re right. This is some good ####

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I have to listen to 35 minutes of BS before the truth starts

Nov 19, 2020, 6:58 PM

Before that is an interview with some local Detroit folks that you won’t care about. So I was saving you the time and taking you straight to 6min about voting and the issues.

What am I missing?

Nov 19, 2020, 7:59 PM

This guy voted legally and they accidentally matched it with his dead dad, Jr vs Sr. This is how most dead people end up voting, their names closely match the actual voter.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What am I missing?

Nov 19, 2020, 8:03 PM

Why 500,000 peoples names are on the roles and why they are not cleaned up.

Also, why did the State lie to him. And to add in a tertiary aspect, why is Politico still running a story saying this is all fake?

Those 3 is what you are missing. It’s a break down in government and yet we want them to rule our lives. It’s insanity.

Nov 19, 2020, 8:25 PM

I don't know what to tell you. Voter rolls are an issue because we have an antiquated system involving multiple levels of government. We should simplify things, not make it harder. I can't speak for Politico, but a cursory Google search has snopes and other people debunking the story because Don Jr among others is using it as evidence of voter fraud.

A freaking comedian from Detroit can run

Nov 19, 2020, 8:43 PM

down the story, but Politico wants to tow the line?

Who cares about Don Jr.? Why is the standard for political reporting.

You are dodging all the issues. This isn’t partisan. This could have happened either way.

Don't forget Uber driver.

Nov 19, 2020, 8:47 PM

I honestly am not sure what you're arguing. I am all for election reform, mistakes like this shouldn't happen: they're just not evidence of widespread fraud. Can you link the politico piece you're so upset about? Like I said, I searched the story for 5 minutes and didn't see anything incorrect from other outlets.

Nov 19, 2020, 8:43 PM [ in reply to Re: What am I missing? ]

TU for honest response

Nov 19, 2020, 11:06 AM

I give sincere responses to posts I feel are making an honest effort at political discourse. It's people who just parrot rhetoric and have no interest in real discussion that I make fun of.

Nov 19, 2020, 8:56 PM

Trying to see if LeDuff will link up. It’s been like a 3 week story. Not sure why we can’t find.

I will post once he responds.

Nov 20, 2020, 1:37 AM

So.....maybe don't just believe anything talk radio tells you?

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic